Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

= June 26th Releases! =

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Artix Entertainment News and Announcements >> = June 26th Releases! =
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2009 17:37:10   
  Beleen
Loremaster

Greetings Adventurer!

Excitement fills the air of the Secret Underground Lair! This week, the Team was visited by a very special guest: Kreath! A defender of Lore for some time now, Kreath had the awesome opportunity to work side-by-side with AE’s artists and programmers! Working with Artix, Cysero, and Thyton, Kreath discovered the joys of Flash (haha what joys?!) and crafted his very own armor, weapon, and pet! How cool is that? I have been with the Team for 2 months now, and I still know NOTHING about Flash (I can’t even find the Flash icon on my desktop… you think I’m kidding, but I’m being serious)! Regardless, it has been an honor to work with Kreath. When asked to describe his experience here at the Secret Lab, he responded with: “It has been enjoyable, fun, and… oh, I don’t know!” Spoken like a true gamer!

AdventureQuest Worlds MMO
BattleOn is in peril! Drakath has just sent two asteroids on a crash course to BattleOn… and there is no stopping them! These meteorites are far too big and are moving far too quickly to be stopped or thrown off course. Is this the end of BattleOn? There HAS to be a way to save our beloved town! Warlic has called together a Mageical Gathering in hopes of finding a way to save our town! Wait… do you have any ideas? If so, make haste to Warlic’s Shop in BattleOn!

Tired of sleeping in make-shift tents on the side of the road? Fed up with all the nasty Zard bites that you get on a nightly basis? Well pack your bags, because this Friday is MOVING DAY! An agent from Centaur 21 Real Estate is arriving in GreenGuard Forest who is eager to move you into a brand-new home! There will be multiple house models to choose from and even more items for interior decorating! So stock up on Gold and AdventureCoins, because there is no such thing as a free house!
Play now at www.AQ.com!

MechQuest
Will this War ever end?! This weekend is the Final Battle! If the Arthurians manage to beat the pirates, the war will end with their victory! However, if the Pirates make more wins this weekend, the war will be tied and will continue on... Pick your side wisely, since there will be ruthless outcomes depending on the victor! If the Pirates win, then you can say bye-bye to the ancient Arthurian Flying Fortress. Likewise, if the Arthurians win, then you will have to watch Crow’s Nook burn to the ground!

Wednesdays are always exciting in MechQuest! Last Wednesday,Wweapon Inventory Slots have been increased! You may now purchase up to 50 extra weapon inventory slots! Talk to Admina in Soluna City to get more storage! You can never have enough weapons, now can you!
Play now at www.MechQuest.com!

DragonFable
Congratulations! You have proven victorious in the Cyklone & Undead War! And now the time has come to face the Titan of Popsprocket! Since this battle is so fierce and epic, the Titan can only be defeated by Dragon Amulet holders. This battle is the *prime* opportunity to get new helms and watch an awesome cutscene no mortal has ever witnessed before! After all, Popsprocket is more than meets the eye! What does that mean? You’ll find out Friday...

The Penpal Quest is anything but stationary! Head to the entrance of Popsprocket and speak to Zapp—OH NO! Where is he? Who kidnapped… er, gnomenapped Zapp?! It’s up to you to find out who did this!
Play now at www.DragonFable.com!

AdventureQuest
Engage in the Final Battle against Absolix! Last month, Absolix nearly conquered the world by creating an army led by the most powerful bosses to have ever existed! Now that you have discovered his tower in No Man’s Land, the time has come to take charge and attack NOW while Absolix is weakened! Defeat the big bad boss and in return, you shall unlock new rewards!

What’s happenin’ Captain? No one knows! Captain Briggs is M.I.A. after a failed attempt to uncover the fabled treasure hidden in the Great Sea. Team up with Blackwhiskers the Pie-rat and Captain Rhubarb in order to find Briggs! And who knows… if you find Briggs, then maybe you’ll find the hidden treasure, too! Speaking of treasure, two new rare pets have been added to Valencia’s Z-Token shop! And a Fiery Godfather pet has been added to the Guardian shop, too! Get yours today!
Play now at www.BattleOn.com!

WARPFORCE IS COMING NEXT WEEK!
Set right after the Devourer Saga in AdventureQuest, WarpForce takes you away from the world of Lore and into the depths of space. Your mission: destroy the galaxy-spanning organization of evil aliens dubbed the Network. At first, it seemed like the Network worked for the Devourer, but it is becoming clearer that they have their own plans—including nothing less than taking over everything! ADVENTUREQUEST GUARDIANS will be able to play the BETA RELEASE starting on July 3rd!

Click here to learn more about WarpForce and get a sneak-peak of concept sketches and screenshots!

Battle on!

Beleen and the AE Team!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Artix Entertainment News and Announcements >> = June 26th Releases! =
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition