Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Beta Release is Live! (Question and Answer Thread)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Beta Release is Live! (Question and Answer Thread)
Page 26 of 29«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2009 2:46:23   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Talk to Temura and watch her cutscene. It's at the end of it.
Post #: 626
7/6/2009 2:48:30   
Master Trasher

I feel like a idiot asking this...

How do I confirm that I'm a Guardian and get all the Guardian stuff?
MQ  Post #: 627
7/6/2009 2:49:54   
bosco345

thank you.
MQ  Post #: 628
7/6/2009 2:53:23   
Alopex Lagopus

Temura's Cutscreen froze my game :( Reporting to the bug sections...:)

Edit: Forget it, it just lunched :)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 629
7/6/2009 2:55:14   
Genoclysm

quote:

The Guardian only stuff in WF is for WarpGuardians, not AQ Guardians. You can't upgrade characters to being WarpGuardians yet.
Post #: 630
7/6/2009 3:21:54   
Llong Jjohn Killer

I think I might have said this before....or was going to.....but the Virin monster that you might, has the animation that it's coming out of the Virin Behemoth when it first appers.

Also, while creepy, it does not take place of the creepiest thing in an AE game yet, but the undead symbiote has it's skin pulled off when it dies.......

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 631
7/6/2009 3:28:18   
Kangi

I do not care much for the Virin to be honest. Though I have a feeling they are going to be one of the more dangerous foes that we face. I think the true dangers we are going to face per races are the Exos and Nechrons. Though I did like the death animation of the Nechron Protus, it was a bit gruesome and fits rather perfectly into the theme of WF.

I wonder just how many races that AE has planned for us in WF.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 632
7/6/2009 3:33:37   
afterlifex
Legend-X

I asked before but I want to make sure it is still true, are we still assuming the stats system is the same as AQ?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 633
7/6/2009 3:37:17   
huston

quote:

quote:

The Guardian only stuff in WF is for WarpGuardians, not AQ Guardians. You can't upgrade characters to being WarpGuardians yet.

what's the point in having items in the beta that can't be tested for bugs. doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose?

and how is anyone supposed to train their charisma stat. i'm level 10 and didn't land a single hit.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 634
7/6/2009 4:06:55   
Kangi

There is not going to be any more unstable weaponry like the Breezy Beam Lance is there?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 635
7/6/2009 4:14:20   
Necrotix

Don't forget Kangi theres also Chilled Beam Sword,I hope not.But the % of the Self damage is quite low,about 20-30% or something (Can't be bothered to do calculations).These weapons do pretty high damaging specials though,I think they had something in mind like Voltaic Orb.
Post #: 636
7/6/2009 4:22:30   
bushwitch

hmm never seen it do any damage to me, but I have seen the healing effects happen when it releases those cool gasses - it seems to replenish the same damage to your health that the particular strike does to your opponent (it is even clearer when the swords multi strike special kicks in)

perhaps the same potential for healing could be added to the breezy beam lance - unless the occasional large damage it does pn the fourth hit of its multi hit attack is meant to balance out the chance at self damage
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 637
7/6/2009 4:26:36   
Alopex Lagopus

The Beam Sword does a positive Harm damage on you (red Cross), not Healing! The heal spell does negative harm damage, thiswhy its heal :) So, the beam sword damages you as needed.
Also, the Beam Staff try to damage your MP and deal the same damage as your MP damage. Well... thas 0 for me for a some reason.

Sorry about the misinformation then :)

< Message edited by Alopex Lagopus -- 7/6/2009 4:39:51 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 638
7/6/2009 4:31:43   
Genoclysm

quote:

I asked before but I want to make sure it is still true, are we still assuming the stats system is the same as AQ?
Stat information is not being released yet as changes may yet occur. You can at least trust the stat explanation list to be correct, though it is missing at least one item.

quote:

what's the point in having items in the beta that can't be tested for bugs. doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose?
They're released now to save time later, I suppose. All of the items are different level clones of items normal players can get, so the bugs are still caught just fine.

quote:

and how is anyone supposed to train their charisma stat. i'm level 10 and didn't land a single hit.
The trainer is the buggiest part of the Beta. Your pets and guests are supposed to be buffed up during CHA training, but I hear they aren't for some reason. It should be fixed in the near future.

quote:

perhaps the same potential for healing could be added to the breezy beam lance - unless the occasional large damage it does pn the fourth hit of its multi hit attack is meant to balance out the chance at self damage
Actually the chance for self-damage is meant to balance out the huge hit at the end of the stronger special, not the other way around.

quote:

The Beam Sword does a positive Harm damage on you (red Cross), not Healing! The heal spell does negative harm damage, thiswhy its heal :) So, the beam sword damages you as needed.
Also, the Beam Staff try to damage your MP and deal the same damage as your MP damage. Well... thas 0 for me for a some reason.
Please do not spread misinformation. The red cross is the Healing element and the purple cross is the Harm element. The Beam Sword's short sword version should be healing you after an attack, but it is bugged and heals 0. The Beam Staff's special should be damaging the enemy's MP and HP while healing... I think your MP, but the enemy MP damage and the MP heal to you isn't working as it is also bugged.

< Message edited by Genoclysm -- 7/6/2009 4:34:19 >
Post #: 639
7/6/2009 4:41:11   
darkdragonvx

1) is gauntlet blast and weapon throw affected by str?
2) does str add gun damage? if not what adds gun damage?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 640
7/6/2009 4:44:57   
Genoclysm

As I said, stat information is not being released yet as changes may yet occur. You can at least trust the stat explanation list to be correct, though it is missing at least one item. What that/those item(s) is/are, I'm discouraged from releasing just yet.

Oh, in case my last post didn't make it clear, the Beam Sword has two forms. The long form can hurt you on its special on enhanced power hits. The short form is supposed to heal you a little after an attack but does not yet as it is bugged. You switch the forms by clicking on the blade.

< Message edited by Genoclysm -- 7/6/2009 4:48:11 >
Post #: 641
7/6/2009 4:46:10   
Kangi

I th ink that would be covered by Dex, since if memory serves me right I belive Dex in AQ increases range damage.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 642
7/6/2009 5:04:17   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^ yes, but dex only raises ranged dmg by dex/40, str boosts ranged dmg by str/10.

my luck the formulas will be different
(would be a lot of wasted gold)

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 7/6/2009 5:06:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 643
7/6/2009 9:20:39   
ChrisX

Can someone rate my guy please?
He's in sig.
-ChrisX
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 644
7/6/2009 9:28:09   
.Shadow//
Legendary Vampire

I would recommend selling SR10 and Damaged Rocket Launcher and replacing them with Stun Baton XV7 and Swaying Cisor, because you are a Striker. It is not essential you do so, though. Other then that, you are fine!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 645
7/6/2009 9:30:32   
zombiekiller1

well done very nice you got all the good stuff now just farm for gold if you want you have a bit more gold than me i am on 500 and still rising
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 646
7/6/2009 9:30:44   
ChrisX

Where's Swaying Cisor?

Ps-I'm keeping the SR10, just cause it does more damage, and because I need a range wep for those high defence but low range defences.
But I still would want to find the Cisor

< Message edited by ChrisX -- 7/6/2009 9:34:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 647
7/6/2009 9:34:31   
.Shadow//
Legendary Vampire

The Intro Quest Shop (You can repeat it by talking to the Queen in the Bridge).
And you could just do throw weapon if you wanted to do range damage some of the time, and that would be any element.

< Message edited by .Shadow// -- 7/6/2009 9:35:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 648
7/6/2009 9:34:43   
necrolich66

rate plz
i know i need to train but how is the rest?
what will the warpforce name be for BMM?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 649
7/6/2009 9:38:31   
ChrisX

@ .Shadow

That is true, but it does have a range special that does more than "just throwing" it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Beta Release is Live! (Question and Answer Thread)
Page 26 of 29«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition