Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Official Release Q&A Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Official Release Q&A Thread
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/7/2009 1:00:55   
afterlifex
Legend-X

has anyone else become bald?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/7/2009 1:06:31   
x75flames

Time Line

Long Long Ago On A Vary Diffrent Lore
--- = time passing

MQ starts-------------Main char(you) dies(?)-Devouer comes and all tech (exsept drakel) is lost---Huntress follows the Devourer--- humans start repopulating and Drakels slowly

emerge(DF)---(1000 years)--- Deveourer returns to Lore we fend him off(few years ago in the beginng of AQ) Deveourer leaves(happy) network stays---we pwn network for a bit

--- (presant day) WF starts after a long time we are starting to fight back and we go on the offesnsive and attack the network

From what I have herd in WF, the Devourer is not evil, but a force of nature. He wishes to "purify" worlds(which he feeds on). The network are his "servents" but they have there own plans. The Devourer knows they are evil and wishes to "purify" them. As the Deveourer travils trough time he leaves a weierd subtance. The huntresses father(imortal) finds a way to make wepons out of it. The huntress then returns 1000 Lore years latter(following the Devourer makes her age EXTREAMLY slow). She helps us fend off the Devourer and uses the wepons her father made out of the Devouor trail stuff to attack the network who are cossing mass chaos. The specil wepons do tons of damege against the networks units. the Devourer leaves happy that you were able to stop the network here.

Well I know its long but this is the condensed verson........ so hope this clears things up for people who dont get the story line or are just to lazy to read ^^
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
7/7/2009 1:08:08   
x75flames

bald???? no.... you can change your hair at the VR...... so just change it back.
You may want to post this in the Bug form if you can remember the conditions it happend in.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
7/7/2009 1:42:54   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

x75flames, you are very much mistaken about a few things. Firstly, each game seems to have its own separate timeline. Secondly, no player knows what caused the Reset, so you can't just claim it was The`Galin. Thirdly, if DF and AQ were on the same timeline, it would go like this:

Xilar recruits the Brilhado to the Network, the Devourer comes, etc.---Lore is devastated but still standing. The Huntress begins chasing The`Galin. The Drakel withdraw into their cities.-----------------An estimated 1000 years from that war, DF occurs.-------Five years later Yulgar's inn is built.---------A few years later, the Huntress returns shortly before the Network attacks. Wars are fought. K'eld Alorin is destroyed. The Devourer chooses to let us be and abandons Ryuusei to his fate. The former citizens of K'eld Alorin begin work on the Alteon and the V'eld.

Er, that's a bit cluttered. Let me try to trim most of it out.

Last coming of the Devourer.---------(1000 years)-------DragonFable occurs.-----(5 years)-----Yulgar's inn is built and the town of Battleon starts around it. AQ occurs.------(4 years?)-------The Devourer attacks again. The Devourer leaves. AQ is still occurring. WF starts.

< Message edited by Genoclysm -- 7/7/2009 1:46:01 >
Post #: 29
7/7/2009 2:17:30   
Kaelin

Here's an interesting tidbit I've done with data mining on stat training prices.

0 --> 5: 12
5 --> 10: 15
10 --> 15: 19
15 --> 20: 24
20 --> 25: 30
25 --> 30: 38
30 --> 35: 47
35 --> 40: 59
40 --> 45: 74
45 --> 50: 93

The following formula for stat-training is consistent with these ten examples:

Cost = Trunc(10*1.25^(Stat/5)),

where "Stat" represents the stat level the player trains up to.

If this formula holds true for training to higher levels, training all the way to 50 costs 411 gold, up to 100 costs 4278, up to 150 costs 40325, and up to 200 (if possible) costs 376088.
AQ  Post #: 30
7/7/2009 2:19:21   
x75flames

But if AE did entertwin AQ and DF I dont think that the games would be that close together. It would mean that somthing big has to happen to all the dragon lords...... but ya i did missplace DF in the timeline.......

< Message edited by x75flames -- 7/7/2009 2:20:42 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
7/7/2009 2:45:46   
Genoclysm

What you think can't compete with information that is confirmed. DF started 5 years before Yulgar's inn was built at the eastern edge of the continent. Of course the games are in separate timelines, so there is a chance that in DF Battleon will be built much later or perhaps never be built at all.
Post #: 32
7/7/2009 2:57:11   
adwong1994

I was reading the first post and there was a crossout about the first 5 stats being free. So, does that mean that I will have to pay because last time I believed it did say it was free.
Post #: 33
7/7/2009 3:03:35   
Genoclysm

The first five points in any stat was free for AQ. WF has a different set up. If someone put that in one of these threads, then that would be because they assumed WF would have the same set up.
Post #: 34
7/7/2009 3:31:16   
adwong1994

Therefore WF doesn't have any free stats! Thanks Genoclysm.

By the way, does anyone know which stats I should train because I chose the gunner class, but I have a mixed range of melee and ranged weapons...
Post #: 35
7/7/2009 4:17:11   
bushwitch

strength and endurance would be the prime two i would be looking at and throw in a bit in dexterity to add a bit of a defensive dodge factor
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
7/7/2009 6:28:51   
demonblast219

Hmmm..Stat error bug i keep getting.

Also, Geno, pricing on the stats are a lil...strange....0 Z-Tokens or 15 gold.Hurrm, guess what i'm gonna choose.
But yeah, stat error bug claiming i should close browser and refresh/clear cache (which I did) (happens with z-tokens or gold)

I fancy just training LUK because of the usage which is similar to MQ.

PreachElectric: There's a war?

(In the Alamonia Fire war thread)
MQ  Post #: 37
7/7/2009 7:16:26   
saatan45

How can i refill my potions without logging out ?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
7/7/2009 7:27:45   
zombiekiller1

quote:

kare123ty
Some of the weapons have been transformed and such... Where do you find the weapons? I have the beam sword, but I don't remember where I got it from...

is this true have some weps been changed
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
7/7/2009 8:48:59   
bushwitch

the only weapons that have been changed are the ospreys which went from being fire based weapons (the lowest level one used to be wind based) to light based weapons, the higher leveled half (which are beyond our grasp) remain as fire based weapons but will most likely change once we are able to get them

< Message edited by bushwitch -- 7/7/2009 8:49:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
7/7/2009 9:04:13   
Death Reiper3359

Does anyone know if the asteroid quest was taken out or the fact that i cant find it is a bug because i remember getting it from Admiral Armada's missions button but know when i click his missions button it just tells me about other people having missions
DF MQ  Post #: 41
7/7/2009 9:32:57   
bushwitch

once you have completed it the first time click on the admiral then click on quests and you will find a button for it there

looks like it may have been removed

< Message edited by bushwitch -- 7/7/2009 9:36:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 42
7/7/2009 10:03:57   
Death Reiper3359

man i didnt get the badge
DF MQ  Post #: 43
7/7/2009 10:33:30   
Plushie

The link to the missions leads to the LSS Alteon link(Duplicated)so it is probably only a bug dont worry

Is there anywhere on the forums the story of k'eld alorin?I seem to remember seeing it somewhere

< Message edited by Devourer`s Shadow -- 7/7/2009 10:36:06 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 44
7/7/2009 10:41:20   
Other_Guy_27

quote:

each game seems to have its own separate timeline.

Didn't we have a phone-booth time travel crossover not all that long ago?
AQ DF  Post #: 45
7/7/2009 12:39:00   
Yusaku Godai

@The Other Guy: timelines can cross, certain thngs may be shared between timelines, but it doesn't mean they are the same.

Edit: @Devourer's Shadow: I believe Fal has a post in L&L which contains the story you're looking for.

< Message edited by Yusaku Godai -- 7/7/2009 12:40:33 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
7/7/2009 12:44:20   
Genoclysm

quote:

By the way, does anyone know which stats I should train because I chose the gunner class, but I have a mixed range of melee and ranged weapons...
STR for the melee weapons. DEX for both.

quote:

Hmmm..Stat error bug i keep getting.

Also, Geno, pricing on the stats are a lil...strange....0 Z-Tokens or 15 gold.Hurrm, guess what i'm gonna choose.
But yeah, stat error bug claiming i should close browser and refresh/clear cache (which I did) (happens with z-tokens or gold)

I fancy just training LUK because of the usage which is similar to MQ.
Clear your cache. That bug shouldn't be occuring anymore and the minimum token price should be 1.

quote:

How can i refill my potions without logging out ?
You can't.

The Asteroid quest should be available, so it was a bug. If that bug hasn't been fixed yet, it will be in the near future.

Yes, there have been crossovers, but that doesn't mean they are on the same timeline.
Post #: 47
7/7/2009 14:27:24   
kyoshot

But when we did the quest with Warlic for the crystal shards: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=5932764 killing the Vizilian had a direct reaction in the AQ world via the quest Crystal Caverns http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=8735182. Does this not prove that the two worlds have to be on some sort of a connected timeline for events to effect one another or is it just being pushed aside as a "we wanted a cross-over quest and it really isn't being considered cannon" event.

AQ  Post #: 48
7/7/2009 14:51:17   
zombiekiller1

I was wondering if a mod or someone could make a thread just for posting ppl's char's kind of like a pvp
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
7/7/2009 15:22:00   
Lucky Number Sleven

Where do you get "Emerald Star"
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Official Release Q&A Thread
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition