Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Official Riddle Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: The Official Riddle Thread
Page 15 of 17«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/9/2011 7:51:40   
#Garete#

@Fish you know how much I'm tempted to see the answer but I won't !

I think its Goldfish ?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 351
4/9/2011 8:26:30   
Fish

@Verom Nope! :P Nice try.
AQW  Post #: 352
4/9/2011 8:32:15   
#Garete#

Bah...give up I googled it and found the answer..but it would be shameful if I post it now. -_-
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 353
4/9/2011 9:40:14   
Wildroses
A beautiful Rose,
always and forever

I heard this one at Tafe. It took the class a humiliatingly long time to solve it.

A boy and his father got into a car accident on the way home from a football game. The boy's father is killed. The boy survives and is rushed to hospital for immediate surgery. The doctor steps into the operating theatre, looks at the boy and exclaims: "I can't operate on this boy. He's my son." How is this possible?

spoiler:

The doctor is the boy's mother.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 354
4/13/2011 22:21:25   
Dev
The Reckoning

Ah, I'm not much good at riddles, but I got yours Wildroses - the doctor is his mother. My friend sent me one the other day that I thought was pretty good, so I suppose I'll share it.

I dig out tiny caves in which
I store Gold and Silver,
I build bridges of Silver,
I make crowns of Gold,
The smallest you can imagine,
Sooner or later you will need me,
Yet you're afraid of me.
Who Am I?

spoiler:

The Dentist
AQ AQW  Post #: 355
4/14/2011 3:54:27   
nield
Creative!

Dev, I'm painfully afraid to say that I had to detoothify your post to get the answer.

A catholic man marries 5 women without breaking the laws of his religion. How is this possible?

spoiler:

The man is a minister. The riddle is a play on the meanings of marry i.e he's the man who does the whole 'you may now kiss the bride' stuff.

Spoiler tags fixed. For future reference, spoiler tags are typed as
 [spoiler][/spoiler]
~Stray

< Message edited by Stray Cat -- 4/14/2011 4:24:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 356
4/14/2011 3:59:16   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Okay, here's one from me.
If 10 men can build a wall in 5 hours, how much time would it take 8 men to build it?

Please try to figure out the answer before seeing the answer.
spoiler:

It's already been built by the last 10 men.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 357
4/14/2011 4:15:16   
#Garete#

^ Easy one.It's built by those 10 men,that means the 8 men have no wall to build.No I didn't see the answer.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 358
4/14/2011 10:12:46   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Then u have perfectly used your common sense.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 359
4/14/2011 10:51:49   
steel blade

I got one.

I have a pet parrot at home. One day, a flock of parrots passed by my house. My parrot asked where were they were going.
"We're going to the mountain" said one parrot from the group.
"Oh, okay. Carry on."

Since I heard my parrot talking to someone, I approached him to ask him.
"Who did you just talked to?" I asked my pet.
"A flock of parrots who are going to the mountain" he answered.
"How many were they?" I asked again.
"I don't know. I'll ask."

I left him and another flock of parrots came by. My parrot asked the same thing before and one of them answered. This time, he asked another question.
"How many are you going to the mountain?" After that, a confusing answer was given by one of the parrots in that flock.

quote:

The number of our group is half of the first group which went to the mountain. And if you join us, there will be 100 parrots on the mountain.

The question is....how many parrots were in the first group and second group?

spoiler:

The first group has 66 parrots.
The half of 66 is 33. Therefore, there are 33 parrots in the second group.
Thus, jumping to the conclusion: 66 (the first group)+33 (the second group)+1 (my parrot)=100

< Message edited by steel blade -- 4/14/2011 10:52:12 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 360
4/14/2011 11:33:43   
nield
Creative!

66 in the first and 33 in the second. yawn. easy stuff.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 361
4/23/2011 1:07:46   
LL

If you have it, you want to share it. If you share it, you don't have it. What is it?
spoiler:

A secret.

Two boxers are in a boxing match (regular boxing, not kick boxing). The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds but ends after 6 rounds, after one boxer knocks out the other boxer. Yet no man throws a punch. How is this possible?
spoiler:

They were women boxing.

A man builds a house with all 4 sides facing south. A bear walks past the house. What color is the bear?
spoiler:

Probably a white Polar Bear in the North Pole.
AQW Epic  Post #: 362
4/24/2011 14:38:52   
Dev
The Reckoning

What five letter word in the English language has the same pronunciation even if 4 of its letters are taken away?

spoiler:

Queue. The pronunciation of Q = the pronunciation of Queue.
AQ AQW  Post #: 363
4/25/2011 22:10:22   
idkaname

Rich people need me but Poor people have me,what am I?

spoiler:

Nothing

< Message edited by idkaname -- 4/25/2011 22:11:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 364
4/27/2011 17:31:41   
flare2831

@idkaname:
spoiler:

it is nothing. Rich people need nothing, poor people have nothing.

@dev:
spoiler:

queue

@ ll
spoiler:

1. a secret 2. the boxers were women

Alright, now for mine. There are four people who need to cross the bridge at night. It is wide enough for two people to go across at one time. The two people share a flashlight (so only two people can be on the bridge). One person takes 1 minute, another takes 2 minutes, another takes 5 minutes, and the last takes ten minutes. How will they get across in 17 minutes? Remember to count the time of a person going back to pass the flashlight!

< Message edited by flare2831 -- 4/27/2011 23:12:42 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 365
5/2/2011 4:01:13   
PBlades

@flare2831
spoiler:

Designated the first,second third and fourth as A,B,C and D respectively

A Cross with B (Use 2 mins)

A return (Use 1 min)

C Cross with D (Use 10 mins)

B return (Use 2 mins)

A Cross with B (Use 2 mins)

Post #: 366
5/5/2011 17:31:41   
flare2831

@pblades- yup.
AQ AQW  Post #: 367
5/26/2011 0:18:48   
Dev
The Reckoning

A cab driver was going down the street. He passed a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road passed a cop car. Yet he did all of this without breaking a single law. How is this possible?

spoiler:

The driver was walking.
AQ AQW  Post #: 368
5/29/2011 23:42:56   
vin_

There is a fortune teller who lived in a mansion. She loved speaking different languages so he liked having diverse servants so she hired a Arabic maid and a Hispanic butler. One day there was a gun shot so the maid, butler, and the fortune teller's daughter come running to the fortune teller's room. But it turned out it was locked. The butler then got a axed to chop down the door but then the daughter blocked him and said, "No! If she's dead I'll inherit the house and i don't want anything to be broken!" So then the maid starts banging on the door shouting something in Arabic. She then pulled out a magnum and shot the lock opened. When they went into the room the fortune teller was across the room near the window and it looked like she just got a head shot. The window wasn't broken but there were shot animals and a rifle in the lawn below the window. The detectives checked the maid's room and just saw her bed closet and a big new shiny mirror, but there is some signs in the carpet that something was dragged out of the room. The detectives then checked the butlers room and found some gardening tools and "adult" ;) material. Finally the detectives checked the daughter's room and found darts, a shooting board and he personal stuff. Who was the killer?

spoiler:

It was the maid. When she shouted in Arabic she said," Madame get near the door! Someone is trying to kill you! She then intentionally took out the magnum and shot the fortune teller knowing that the impact would send the body flying across the room, and took make sure everybody was there she shot her big decent mirror and replaced it with a new shiny one.

~~~~~~┌---------------┬
~~~~~~l.┌-----------/\-----/\
~~~~~~l.l.,;.';.,.',;'(>Ô'▼Ô<) disformed kitty!~!~!
~~~~~~l.└-----------┘∟⌂_l
~~~~~~└--------------┘
~~~~~~/_/../_/...\_\
AQW Epic  Post #: 369
5/31/2011 9:51:28   
PBlades

@Dev The cab's driver is walking.
Post #: 370
6/12/2011 11:04:56   
fu

A prisoner who was going to be sentence to death was given a chance to choose 3 doors which leads to different methods to kill himself.
First door---- When he opens the door... a bomb will be immediately triggered and blow up causing him to die.
Second door------ There is a starving tiger that hasnt eaten for 3 years.... the moment he opens the door the tiger would devour him in an instant.
Third door----- When he opens the door.... and walk in..... there is a hole that is very deep and when he walk into the room... he will fall n die.

He entered the second room. Why is it that he did not die after entering the second room???

spoiler:

tiger couldnt survive for 3 years without food so it was dead

< Message edited by fu -- 6/12/2011 20:20:01 >
AQ  Post #: 371
6/12/2011 14:52:23   
No Brainer
Banned

@Fu

Nothing can survive for 3 years without food, so I'm guessing the Tiger died? :P
Post #: 372
6/12/2011 20:07:40   
fu

@ no brainer

lol ya u got it... it was simple

This is a funny riddle

There were 3 countries who came together and talk about how good their armies were.
Country A started boosting to country B and C that his armies are the bravest armies compared to them.

They debated among themselves until Country C said : " lets have a competition to c which army is braver"

The next day, all 3 countries brought their army to an amazon river and meet up there.
Country A saw the river filled with crocodiles and told his army to swim across it. They said... YES SIR....... and swam across the river.
Country B saw what the country A army has done and told his army to do the same thing. They said..... YES SIR.... and swam across the river as well...
Country C decided to do the same thing as well....

WHAT DID THE ARMY IN COUNTRY C DO TO MAKE THEM THE BRAVEST ARMY COMPARED TO ARMY A N B

[hint]country c told his army to swim across.. what happen after that??? they did something any soldier is not suppose to do[/hint]

spoiler:

lol... they defied their superior and since soldiers dont dare to defy their superior...... they were the bravest.... ok this is jus a joke so dont go around defying ur superior and think you are very brave....

< Message edited by fu -- 6/13/2011 5:40:02 >
AQ  Post #: 373
6/13/2011 2:12:57   
arcanum37

@fu

Well,

spoiler:

Maybe they willingly commited suicide

AQ DF  Post #: 374
6/13/2011 3:00:24   
Lord_Amaron

@Fu
Country C's army didn't do what they were told, that makes country C's army very brave because they dare to deny their country's order.

Is that it??
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: The Official Riddle Thread
Page 15 of 17«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition