Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= The Ultimate Nostalgia thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= The Ultimate Nostalgia thread
Page 19 of 24«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2013 22:01:10   
xXCr1zzXx

I..I... SHAPE SHIFT SPELL is what I miss, those were the good times, even though it's not gone. I still have alot of nostalgia trying to finish the quest. Well I didn't really regret selling my Bar of Soap, but I miss that baby when it was just amid the rare (unseen) items people had.

~Crizz

Big 100k...
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 451
6/18/2013 14:30:03   
blackelemental

I also miss the Ancient Dragon forms. I remember when one could technically fill his inventory with 7 of them. I wish the Essence Dragons could get some of their abilities to be more of a challenge.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 452
6/18/2013 16:38:48   
flashbang

I will never forget my first war story (albeit it didn't really follow the war...) druing the Edge of Extinction. All those speeches, they were too much.

I remember that one day I annoyed everybody so much when I was tlking like the Old One... Ah, memories.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 453
6/18/2013 18:43:31   
dragonfire1423

Hehehe, I remember making a JOURNAL of my char's stories after I finished my speeches (5 posts in total for speeches!)

I'll never forget the battles, and I'll never forget the day that our fighting spirit kept us alive, and allowed Salem (me) to PIERCE THROUGH THE HEAVENS!

@flashbang: too much? I thought they were not enough!

talking like the old one: Same here! remember that time we spent hours just quoting Sun Tzu?
*Sigh* Lonely, fond old memories~ ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 454
6/18/2013 20:56:59   
flashbang

Probably the only two wars that might get as much drama would Dragonslayer Vs. Dracomancer(not likely due to the truce) Or Pirate Vs. Ninja, which has already happened, I believe.

@DF123(dragonfire) Yes I do.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 455
6/18/2013 21:14:16   
hict98

@Flashbang I don't know. Pirates Vs. Ninjas just doesn't seem like it would gain as much hype as P vs N since they aren't as loved classes as those two. Slayers vs Mancers seems like it might since those are both very loved classes. I think it would be unfair though since Slayers would have triggers and most likely numbers as well. Would be very interesting though. I wonder if they would need Cyrus's permission to do that war. Unfortunately they probably would and I'm pretty sure he isn't coming back.

AQ AQW  Post #: 456
6/19/2013 2:33:28   
dragonfire1423

@flashbang: What has been read, can never be burned out of your mind >:P Remeber our struggles, and carry with them the image of my figure on the battlefield...

@hict: Well, he may... You can explain things in this world pretty easily because MAGIC 8D

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 457
6/19/2013 13:01:25   
flashbang

@DF123 wut? Remember Mysterious Daimyo?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 458
6/19/2013 13:44:10   
dragonfire1423

@flash: Gah do not mention him, if not by his full name... He was one of my favorite people to fight.

Anywyas, let's get this back on topic, shall we~?
I really miss the time I got to lvl 105, went to get the next giftboxen, and they had disappeared that morning without my noticing...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 459
7/6/2013 7:06:51   
Airenal

I miss the feeling of FINALLY hitting level 100 after 2 years, and FINALLY being able to buy my Poise sword. ^_^ When the refund came it bought be the wonderful reign set, which I used to destroy countless zards of varying elements in very discriminate fashions. lol
AQ  Post #: 460
7/6/2013 12:19:17   
Ingo

I remember when the server cap was lifted, and remembering when I couldn't get into the game because I was still non-guardian and had to wait... A LOOOONG TIME.
AQ  Post #: 461
7/6/2013 12:39:11   
0Neo

I really don't miss it but I think I'll say I'll always remember the frustration of trying to play and be unable to way back when I wasn't a guardian.....I'll remember my inexperience in the game and my distrust for forums which let me to reach level 80 without knowing about stats (seriously, I played all that time with only 10 STR) and I miss the very first quest I completed before becoming a guardian, the wolf rider quests. I miss training as a dracomancer and so many things too

My time in AQ have been great indeed
AQ  Post #: 462
7/6/2013 12:54:59   
darksaber22

i still remember how annoyed i use to get trying to complete the class quests because i use to find the random you needed to be really annoying but now i am good with them so it doesn't bother me :)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 463
7/7/2013 3:51:31   
Deception

Remember what a nuisance farming for ~2m gold used to be?:P I had over 100M on my character then, somehow, I don't know how - it would equal to..billions/tens of billions right now xD
AQ  Post #: 464
7/7/2013 4:00:33   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

^True, Id it had taken me a month to get a million gold at lv90, and almost al of it was gone becoz of frostval.

Also, the first war I'd tried participating with a focus towards kills, had gotten 200 or so in the Antiguardian vs Awether war, after warring predominantly with Abbysal Slavation A3, a light shield and another light weapon. Good times!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 465
7/7/2013 4:40:15   
greenlegend

I miss the times when AQ had 20000+ players online =/

< Message edited by greenlegend -- 7/10/2013 7:45:15 >

https://greenlegend07.imgur.com/all/#1
AQ DF  Post #: 466
7/7/2013 4:49:02   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Those were horrible times for an adventurer! I used to wait for hours just to log in, and then get fed up and leave :/
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 467
7/7/2013 5:03:58   
dragonfire1423

Yeah, but when you DID get in, WOOOOO! I remember before I got onto the forums, I'd leave my game on for days straight, because I knew I wasn't getting back on if I un-logged!

... Geez guys, quit glaring, I didn't know it killed the game's resources :P

"And remember: RealityIsAnIllusionTheUniverseIsAHologramBuyGold- BYEEEE!"
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 468
7/7/2013 5:13:09   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I remember when this game did not have Z-Tokens.

I turned Guardian for the sole prospect of token equipment. And back when they were freshly released, I loved weapons like Lectris. XD
Post #: 469
7/7/2013 5:13:28   
Knightstar2001
Helpful

I miss some of the older forumites like masterwolfie,Legasee and Minion of Poelala who have been lost to time. Battle On!!

-K

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 470
7/9/2013 19:11:44   
mattkuk1120

I remember the days when we had a limit of 20 flees to get out of battles.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 471
7/9/2013 19:17:04   
hict98

I remember when the main reason I wanted to be a guardian was so I could log on whenever I wanted. To me all the extra items and locations/quests were just icing on the cake.
AQ AQW  Post #: 472
7/9/2013 19:26:13   
dragonmasterz

Miss the days when Armegoggen (Undead one too), Sarah the Nerfkitten, Uncle Wyvern, Gigamesh (wish he was still in game), etc... use to be a hard to beat.
AQ  Post #: 473
7/9/2013 20:49:30   
hict98

@dragonmasterz Don't forget Ultra Akriloth Dragon.
I miss trying to charge up call forth the fire dragon in Golden Dragonslayer Eclipse to use on Akriloth after I had my guest mogleets freeze him, making his fire defense modifier 200%
AQ AQW  Post #: 474
7/9/2013 21:13:07   
Kalle29

yeah, lvl 100 was a lot and you could deal 45 000 000 damage to Carnax... fun times
AQ  Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= The Ultimate Nostalgia thread
Page 19 of 24«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition