Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Old Players?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Old Players?
Page 23 of 24«<2021222324>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2015 19:03:13   
::Raist::

Has it really been so long? In the past, I always considered my character to be young considering how so many players on the forums had older accounts. I guess that isn't so much the case anymore. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 551
6/30/2015 21:29:03   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Merged old players thread with nostalgia here, you can reminice/realize how long it's been.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 552
7/5/2015 4:50:20   
greenlegend

I miss EVERYTHING from 2005-2008, but I remember Helzard was my favorite monster, he gave about 1200 gold or something.

< Message edited by greenlegend -- 7/5/2015 12:48:33 >

https://greenlegend07.imgur.com/all/#1
AQ DF  Post #: 553
7/5/2015 10:50:41   
SnakeYear

Even though I joined in August 2011, I didn't realize to pick up the chillax crusader in the winter X_X. And even though I could, I never bothered to get guardianship, so yeah...
AQ AQW  Post #: 554
7/5/2015 12:21:56   
Aus

I remember when there were only two epic sets, nightmare and golden, and golden was rare. And the only way to get extra items was to donate. I spent a looooooot of time grinding the maze for gold. Haha.
Post #: 555
7/25/2015 13:30:34   
masterwolfie

Everything, since I been away far too long and time seemed to have given me back for now.
AQ  Post #: 556
7/25/2015 21:11:11   
Zeruphantom

I found Ultimate Supremacy's character page (pre. 2003).

Thank you for 1K subs! <3

AQ Epic  Post #: 557
7/29/2015 1:29:49   
jimij770

What I miss most about AQ was that the cool and unique weapons didn't come in tiers, but there was just one. I wish there were more single weapons, because these days we end up using all the same equipment, simply upgrading to the next level from time to time. When I became level 80, I was so excited to use Poise, because back then it was probably the most classic mage weapon, and I had been looking forward to using it for ages.

Secondary ~ Tertiary ~ Quaternery
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 558
7/29/2015 4:30:16   
Brasca123

@jimij770. sooooo... you want to simply have an item that you can't use when you want, but only at a specific point in time because it's either too high lv or too weak? like, instead of choosing a mechanic you like and stick to it, so that you can change if you want to change playstyles, you want an item that you can only use for like 20 lvs, that is really awesome, but becomes useless after a time because it gives too little damage and misses too often? even if it has the most awesome effect you've ever seen in you life?

i'm sorry, but i don't see why that would be nice at all, your point fails to reach me
AQ DF  Post #: 559
7/29/2015 6:27:02   
Feanor

Yeah, in the past you'd have these level 30 weapons even on your level 135 (capped) character because of some sort of mechanic that it allowed you to abuse.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 560
7/30/2015 20:12:41   
Gn3ranger

I regret not getting on for the past frostvales when i took a break, even now I do not play aq much at all but I'll be sure to do any seasonal/holiday events
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 561
8/6/2015 15:44:21   
Deception

For some reason, sooner or later I crawl back to this game .. 12 years and counting
AQ  Post #: 562
8/6/2015 18:40:04   
Feanor

I was doing the Devourer Saga (well I did parts of it when it came out) and reached this quest: Beleqwaya's Mission

Heh, good times.

quote:

Beleqwaya: Well yes, part of our research, but Xyphos was just aiding our spell. He will not be an instructor of the Archmagi.
«You»: I do not see anyone else except for the two of you... Wait. Did you say "instructor of the Archmagi"?
Beleqwaya: Ah...yes. Kalanyr has run along to Haven to record our findings.
«You»: That's wonderful. ...Did you really say "instructor of the Archmagi"?
Beleqwaya: Yes, we are nearly ready. Which means it is time for me to turn attention back to the matter at hand.
«You»: Wait.... Nearly ready? What?
Beleqwaya: It will be soon... at most a century or two.
«You»: That is what you call "soon"??

This brings back memories. In honor of those, I renamed my Jr. Archmage G to something more hilarious than "Ice": "Unreleased Archmage"

Admittedly I'm not very creative.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 563
8/6/2015 20:59:08   
Zennistrad

According to my character page, I first started playing in 2005. I remember that I was in middle school at around the time I began playing, and I kept playing casually until around the time the devourer saga came around, but after a while I sort of lost interest. I decided to check back on my old account on a whim the other day, and before I knew it I'd gotten myself hooked all over again.
AQ  Post #: 564
8/10/2015 0:36:32   
The Imp

Every time I come back for a visit I get a huge nostalgia rush. It's not even the game at all, just all the associations with my childhood since it's been so long. I've played this game through so much- multiple new homes, middle school to college, logged on almost every holiday. The past 4 years or so have been extremely infrequent, but I don't think I'll ever stop coming back. Man I still remember the excitement for Christmas break. Frostval was always exciting, along with fond memories of hot chocolate, the smell of fresh snow (back when snow was still fun), and so much more. I miss those days.
AQ  Post #: 565
8/17/2015 17:46:07   
hict98

I was just remembering earlier today how I used to wait for the Raaz Sapphire so that I could get enough gold to buy the Reign set.

AQ AQW  Post #: 566
8/21/2015 23:04:58   
Kam

I joined up August of 2005. Used to fire this up on my AOL internet browser. I had Jolly Old Armor in my inventory. It makes me cringe to see classic adventurer armor.

AQ Classic Fashion Contest 2015
http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=7926559
AQ  Post #: 567
9/24/2015 19:23:16   
trigger{BaA}

Helzard was a legend indeed
AQ  Post #: 568
9/24/2015 23:59:35   
ray_565

Don't know if I can be considered as such but I joined in the start of '04 when I saw someone playing this game at a McDonald's.

AQ DF  Post #: 569
9/30/2015 22:07:29   
Spendin

'05 guy here.
But my favorite memory was the Attack on Granemor during the Devourer Saga. Especially that cinematic where you see the archers get overrun by the skeletons while Artix and the Huntress are only barely beating back the undead.
Ah memories.
AQ DF  Post #: 570
9/30/2015 22:23:38   
VendettaX

'04 reporting for duty.
My favourite part was when i made all my friends get hooked on the game and i was the beast everyone looked up to.
LOL, fun times playing in the school`s computer room.
In game everything was perfect, i mean c`mon i was a little fella, everything was pure gold back then
AQ  Post #: 571
9/30/2015 22:50:33   
Zennistrad

I've been playing since 2005 but I stopped around the time the Devourer Saga was halfway finished. I started playing again a couple months ago, and also created a forum account so I could become a bit more involved in the community.
AQ  Post #: 572
10/6/2015 14:11:14   
Shirefolk

'07 dropping in, similar sentiments as @The Imp, this game made up a lot of my childhood, and i think i will always remember it fondly, even if it is an enormous time sink. Scrolling back through my previous posts, i alternate cringing with laughing with wistful sighing about all the memories i made on here. Great community here, and helped me through some rough patches in my personal life. Stay weird everyone.
AQ  Post #: 573
10/6/2015 16:48:15   
kneiper

So okay guys, been a while since I could get fully into this game again. I really miss the Undead Chillax monster and the whole event.

-Ultrix / aqcomeon (emir sa)
AQ  Post #: 574
1/2/2016 21:33:57   
Kalle29

Remember when archmage was a thing? Me neither :^)
AQ  Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 22 [23] 24   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Old Players?
Page 23 of 24«<2021222324>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition