Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= The Ultimate Nostalgia thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= The Ultimate Nostalgia thread
Page 3 of 24«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/13/2009 3:41:05   
Max Zaraki

I miss the old BoA, i remember when awe blast did light dmg, The Guardian Dragon did fire dmg(i think it was fire or atleast had the fire sign), i also remember how the old Guardian Tower looked like, wasnt too great; and Dragonstone was almost the only thing on the map, no east or south options, i also miss mi old account, if only i had a larger attention span 6 years ago when i was in elementry skool. I Especially miss how smooth the old graphix used to run.
Post #: 51
8/14/2009 17:16:36   
jaypea

I fondly remember the fire dragon akriloth. good times gooooood times
AQ  Post #: 52
8/14/2009 19:02:34   
137ben

Yep, new graphics just make more lag.

I remember the old zard wars, Zard X, Zard X2, and Zard X3.
AQ  Post #: 53
8/19/2009 13:05:59   
Halftard

I remember being level 10 and getting my nards handed to me by Akriloth
I also remember getting the refund. I almost pissed my pants
Post #: 54
8/19/2009 13:27:02   
Phrixus

i remember doing all the class quests and tihnking i would NEVER get the boa and i rmember my favorite frostval , 06 i tihnk, with the frost king. and killing trigoras for the first time with raynar's ultimate and when i was like level 9 being completely owned by demon moglins. good times
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 55
8/19/2009 13:36:29   
Phrixus

wow i miss when really strong spells cost almost nothing; at least compared to now, although its not too bad
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 56
8/23/2009 9:21:37   
etalihinna

does anyone remember Gorobei of BTN? I miss him.
AQ  Post #: 57
8/23/2009 9:58:14   
dann

I miss my Sword of the Frost King and Dragosector. Why oh why did I sell them? :(

I also miss when we had to log out of the site to buy stuff from Yulgar. :3
AQ DF  Post #: 58
8/23/2009 10:08:27   
Elosix the Grimjaw

I remember when berserker camed out... I bare were able to beat monsters in that quest :\...
AQ  Post #: 59
8/23/2009 11:42:36   
jayembee

quote:

I also remember getting the refund. I almost pissed my pants

I remember that too O.O the day of the refund i almost passed out cuz my first character was only level 70...i still have him too at level 72 with about 50% of the refund :] i went on a spending spree though and bought the Phobos/Demios(SP?) stuff...

then i made the character i has right now....no refund for me :((
AQ AQW  Post #: 60
8/31/2009 1:45:54   
Prince Alteon

The refund was nice. I remember I was a millionaire at the time... now I'm barely surviving, and at lvl101 </3
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 61
8/31/2009 7:57:56   
137ben

I remember when the fighter class came out...I though zilo was so impossible.

AQ  Post #: 62
8/31/2009 15:39:14   
Heartless Rogue
Banned

It's hard to say....

Nostalgia? I remember the very, very, very first account I ever attempted with AQ. Back in its infancy however many years ago, when the characters were all flat faced and looked like their mouths were going to try to eat ten bananas at once.....back before all the classes came out and everything.

Good times, good times.

MQ  Post #: 63
9/1/2009 0:59:03   
Elosix the Grimjaw

I remember when spells; Riiiptide, Illuminate ultra, Ice nine (still leading ice section, though...), earth fury, mega Inferno, Dark splatter (old weaker&cheaper versio), brilhado feathers, mega shock used to be THE spells
AQ  Post #: 64
9/1/2009 11:36:04   
137ben

I remember when those spells hadn't been released:O
AQ  Post #: 65
9/1/2009 12:58:01   
Elosix the Grimjaw

137ben@: What did you people "spammed" on those days? Salad shooter?
AQ  Post #: 66
9/1/2009 13:00:50   
gtkilla123

i remebered when i though obsidian cloak was a god..not anymore but i still owe it alot so my avvy pays tribute..also remeber when i though xyfrag would eat me if i lost to it..it had people inside its stomach..
AQ  Post #: 67
9/4/2009 22:36:54   
Shinji

I remember... everything...

And it pains me that my old character got baleted to death...
Gosh, I remember when the Mage class was abhorred at, but Sila was considered somewhat of an achievement to have beat, or when we fought the original Carnax with nothing but Kung Fu fighter on and fists of fury...

Your right this is fun, but it makes me sound very old...

ORIGINAL: Seahawk
Galanoth, it's been great working with you and it'll be a shame to see you go. You'll be tough to replace...
And also, let me be the first to say: DIBS ON HIS NPC

AQ  Post #: 68
9/5/2009 3:13:14   
cchris aka chris

i miss my character when i was a noob.... it used to be such fun going to yuglars and staring at lvl 50 weopands wishing i had them now they are useless to me...
AQ  Post #: 69
9/6/2009 20:06:51   
danielkim

Lets just say
old battleon destroys current AQ
havent logged in months cause was hacked
ahh good times

Referral links are not allowed in signatures.
Signature has been SCAKK'ed
AQ  Post #: 70
9/7/2009 5:34:21   
zinkk!

I miss Frostval '03 and battling monsters with that old school simple design. Was what got me hooked.
AQ  Post #: 71
9/7/2009 16:21:53   
Arkenryu

I remember playing this quite a bit a few years ago, started during a war or something, probably got quite a few rare items now.
AQ  Post #: 72
9/8/2009 0:40:21   
Elosix the Grimjaw

I remember when I saw some person`s AQ vid on youtube... He/she was using shadowcloack in that vid, then I wanted that armor (I was like L30, or something) and thought that "Blobform" (< Or something like that) was that great looking armor... Dang, I was disapointed when I saw *Blob form* in batle -_-'...

ALSO; That memory brings other one onto my mind:

It happened around same time when I started to play. In every place there was said that "Adventurers canīt train classes above 5, uprgade to guardian in order to acces abilitys above 5".... I thought that adventurers canīt lvl-up above 5... (as because my english was EVEN worser than itīs now ...)

< Message edited by Elosix the Grimjaw -- 9/8/2009 0:52:56 >
AQ  Post #: 73
9/8/2009 0:45:08   
UZ

quote:

What did you people "spammed" on those days? Salad shooter?

The best spell was Fireball Z. Back at the day, there weren't many mages. Most were power hybrids, I recall.

I remember Frostval 2007 with love. 'Twas the best forum frostval, while in-game I liked 06 the most :D
Post #: 74
9/17/2009 18:31:37   
Minion of Squirrels

quote:

Yeah, it would be great to switch back to old graphics.

I 2nd this only my face resmebles old aq

And the refund o.O I went crazy and wasted it wasn't it like 100k for lvl 1-70 and 71-100 300k o.O

I wish I wasnt lazy and got GPOL

I sold my Icefall like a nub didn't buy UIK when it was for gold. . . . . .

Also remember when my granfatherand I played this he got Ice Needles ( Then it went rare and he teased me o.O) back then it went rare for some time.

< Message edited by Minion of Squirrels -- 9/17/2009 18:34:25 >
AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= The Ultimate Nostalgia thread
Page 3 of 24«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition