Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Circuit City

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Circuit City
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/25/2009 20:33:46   
Jamenja

Circuit City

Location: Runs when you first enter Lim's Weapon Shop, Lim's Weapon Shop -> Lim -> Quests -> Circuits
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: September 25th, 2009

Objective: Trip all the circuits until you have enough Amps. Be careful though, too many amps and you'll blow the breaker and have to start again!
Objective completed: Seedspitters cleared out and all circuits are running! I wonder who let the plants out though? Oh well, Lim's Shop is now open for business!

Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled

Monsters
(6) Seed Spitter
(2) Sneevil-Bot
(2) Tog-Bot

NPCs
Lim

Rewards
None
Black Gourd
Small Twisted Gourd
The Great Gourd

Dialogue
Lim: Good day, Adventurer! As the foremost Weapon Artisan in the land, I can craft you a weapon using the power of science!
Lim: I create weaponry through the shear power of science. I've set-up the main portion of my workshop, but I need your help, <Character>.
Lim: I've set up a small power source that uses fuel created through refining the seed oil of the local seed spitter plants.
Lim: It's really quite an ingenious device, if I do say so myself. Sadly, I was only able to set up a few circuits to provide power to my shop.
Lim: The basement of the shop has been overtaken with the samples of the seed spitter I cultivated. I suspect and old rival might have released them.
Lim: If you would, could you venture down there and clear out the area.
Lim: If you could trip a few of those circuits to get the rest of the power on up here, I can get started making weapons as well.

Other information
  • Completing this quest the first time unlocks full access to Lim's Weapon Shop.
  • Complete this quest to unlock For SCIENCE! badge.
  • This quest contains Sugar Springs and Wax-Comb formerly required for Mogloween (Chapter 4):
    spoiler:

Sugar Springs: Entrance -> Right -> Up
    Wax-Comb: Entrance -> 2 Right
  • Directions to find the Blade Case for the May 4th, 2015 release:
    spoiler:

Right -> Right -> Up -> Up

Thanks to
  • Peachii for other information and corrections.
  • Stephen Nix for information.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/28/2021 20:23:26 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Circuit City
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition