Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Prince Robert's Hideout

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Prince Robert's Hideout
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/24/2009 22:49:15   
ZanpakuTô
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Prince Robert's Hideout

Directions: Planet Lagos -> Return to Hideout

Locations available:
  • Crow's Nook

Missions Available:
  • Defend Camp
  • Find Wolf
  • Get Pirate Ship
  • Explore the Sea!

Shops Available:
    (Mecha)
  • Pirate Chassis
  • Wolf Mecha
  • Anchorman

(Weapons)
  • Prince Robert's Weapons

(Rare)
  • Prince Robert's Mecha

NPCs:
  • Prince Robert

Dialogue
    After defeating the bodyguard for the first time:
    Prince Robert: Unfortunately you just eliminated my only guard! Now you must protect this hideout from pirates!
  • Talk
      Prince Robert: Hello, <Character>. I am sorry that my bodyguard attacked you.
      Prince Robert: A group of pirates recently discovered this hideout and are getting ready to mount an assault.
      Prince Robert: Now, you must help us defend the base while my bodyguard's mecha undergoes repairs!
    After defeating 20 Pirates:
    Prince Robert: Excellent work. The pirates are retreating for now... but there are still some active units on the island. Be careful!
  • Next Mission
      Prince Robert: We have a situation on our hands! An important mecha was stolen and I want you to get it back!
    • Let's Go!
    • Tell Me More!
        Prince Robert: The mecha that was stolen was an Alpha Wolf. It is a powerful unit fit for a variety of combat situations.
        Prince Robert: However, losing a mecha is not what is at stake here.
        Prince Robert: That particular mecha has some important data files in its system. It is critical that we get it back.
        Prince Robert: If the pirates find that data file, I am afraid that the information it contains could put my sister at serious risk!
        Prince Robert: Luckily the information is contained in a hidden file, so I don’t believe the pirates know about it yet.
        Prince Robert: I want you to explore this region of Lagos. You will have to jump from island to island on your search.
        Prince Robert: You will be exploring the Southwest Region of this map. We believe that the stolen Wolf is on one of these islands.
        Prince Robert: Please bring her home in one piece, <Character>!!
  • Mecha
      Prince Robert: Wonderful! We were able to salvage a couple Pirate mecha chassis from the fight!
  • Talk
      Prince Robert: Now that our base is secured, we can start the mission to rescue my sister!
      Prince Robert: This map of Lagos shows the group of tiny islands in this Archipelago. I think she is on one of these islands!
      Prince Robert: Unfortunately, pirates control most of this area. So, we will have to figure out a way to infiltrate their ranks!
    After recovering the stolen Wolf:
    Prince Robert: <Character>! The time has come to infiltrate the pirate's town, Crow's Nook.
  • Infiltrate!
    • Let's Go!
    • Tell Me More!
        Prince Robert: If you can take control of a pirate ship, you can sneak past enemy lines and infiltrate Crow's Nook!
  • Shops
      Prince Robert: You may want to talk advantage of some of this state of the art weaponry!
    • Mecha
    • Weapons
  • Talk
      Prince Robert: Now that our base is secured, we can start the mission to rescue my sister!
      Prince Robert: This map of Lagos shows the group of tiny islands in this Archipelago. I think she is on one of these islands!
      Prince Robert: Unfortunately, pirates control most of this area. So, we will have to figure out a way to infiltrate their ranks!
    After stealing a Pirate Ship:
    Prince Robert: Great work! Now you can explore the open sea in search of the hidden Pirate Town!
  • Explore the Sea!

After you've completed all the missions:
    Prince Robert: We're going to war, <Character>. Get ready!

After finding Crow's Nook:
    Prince Robert: You should go to Crow's Nook to continue your search for Robina!

Thanks to ArchMagus Olodalf for dialogue & correction!

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 3/1/2012 19:09:21 >
  • AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Prince Robert's Hideout
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition