Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

DragonRiders!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> DragonRiders!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/16/2009 3:57:51   
Crimzon5

DragonRiders!

Dragons and their kin have always been ruled by their feral, reptilian instincts. Despite being as intelligent as humans on average, and some being as wise as wizards, Dragons have always allowed their more savage sides to have the final say in their actions...

But rumors are spreading of one very special dragon in particular, named Draschemus, who-- for some strange and unexplained reason-- no longer abides by his uncontrollable animal urges and instead in ruled by pure logic.

They say that Draschemus has been making detailed plans and has gathered around himself a force of Dragons who follow his direction completely. If this is true, then a new era of Dragons may be upon us!

• Continue

• «A short cutscene shows Dragonslayers on the backs of Dragons, riding across the plains of Skraeling Desert.»

«Scene: Dragonspine Mountains»

Draschemus: Thank you, «You», Galanoth and Lord Cyrus for meeting me here on such short notice.
    «You»: No problem, Draschemus. How are things going with your plan to organize Dragons under a new way of life?
    Draschemus: My loyal followers and I have hit upon an unforeseen complication. In fact, it was with some trepidation that I invited Galanoth here.
    Galanoth: Well, you should be-- uh, trepidated-- After all, I AM a dragonslayer, and you ARE a dragon.
    Draschemus: Because of the truce we have, that was not my concern. This complication stems from your Order.
    Lord Cyrus: Are you saying the Dragonslayer's are causing trouble?
    Galanoth: I know nothing of any offensive measures against you, Draschemus. I would never authorize an attack on you.
    Draschemus: Unless you wanted to.
    Galanoth: Right, unless I wanted to, then I would. But right now, I don't want to.
    «You»: Ooookay... Now that that's clear, WHAT Dragonslayers are causing problems and why??
    Draschemus: They wear the armors of Dragonslayers but... RIDE dragons into battle. They attack quickly and without warning.
    Draschemus: Two of my civilized dragon settlements have been struck, and many dragons have been hurt.
    Galanoth: Dragon... riders? Attacking you? It doesn't make sense.
    «You»: What can we do to help you, Draschemus?
    Draschemus: I am still trying to convert many dragons who have... ahem... the most fiery tempers... So the fact is that most of my civilized dragons are just naturally not good at fighting.
    Draschemus: We are badly outmatched by these dragonriders. But at the same time, logic argues that the wisest course of action is that WE DRAGONS be the ones to fight back--
    Draschemus: -- because if we do not, and instead have you Dragonslayers and Dracomancers fight FOR us, the dragonriders will know that we need help to defend ourselves.
    «You»: So you need DRAGONS to fight for you, so the enemy comes to respect you. I think -- I know just what to do.
    «You»: Draschemus, find out where these dragonriders are, while I go gather as many Guardians and Adventurers as I can and visit our old friend Gnuvain-- the Shapeshifter!!
  • WAR!

«You are given the choice to shapeshift into one of the 8 elemental dragon forms.»

Gnuvain: Please wait, while your form stabilizes...

«The message 'You have been shape-shifted into the form of a(n) «Element» Dragon! This magic is unstable and usable only in this war.' appears. You proceed to the war camp.»
    War!

DragonRiders
    While Draschemus continues his mission to help dragonkind become more civilized, a sinister new group of "Dragonriders" launches attacks on Draschemus settlements. Scouts have found a large encampment of the Dragonriders in the Skraeling Desert, and we must now attack them in the form of dragons!
  • To Battle!
  • Shoot Dragons! - Clicking successfully on one Dragonrider gives you +0.1% to Ranged Attack Bonus, to a maximum of +20.0%
  • Dragon Blade! - Brings you to the Quest for the Dragon Blade
  • Back to Town

Twilly: Oh no's!! Watch out for all of those dangewous dwagons!!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please
  • Let me handle this!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
  • Thank you!

Guardians can click on the health potion bag to refill their potions if they have less than 5 on hand. They can also click on the treasure chest to obtain Dragonslayer Twilly as a guest.

Clickies!
    Click on Galanoth the Dragonslayer's Dragon Blade if you want him to join you in battle!
    Galanoth will battle by your side!
    Click on Lord Cyrus the Dracomancer's head if you want him to join you in battle!
    Lord Cyrus will battle by your side!
    To Battle!

Who will you go into battle with?
  • Galanoth
  • Lord Cyrus
  • By yourself

DragonRiders
    For eons, Dragons have been ruled by their reptilian, animal instincts, despite being as intelligent as humans. Now, the mysterious Dragon named Draschemus has appeared, and using his intellect and logic he is organizing Dragonkind into civilized settlements and helping them use their wits more than their brawn. But a new enemy, an army of dragonriders, seeks to destroy them for some reason! It is up to you to defeat these dragonriders and save Draschemus' settlements.
  • BATTLE DRAGONS!
  • Return to Camp
      1 BATTLE
      Optional Full Heal
      2 BATTLES
    «After 800,000 enemies were defeated...»
      3 BATTLES
      Optional Full Heal after each battle

You come upon the Dragonrider camp headquarters! Surrounded by Dragons and Dragonriders, there are so many enemies you will have to fight through to reach their leader that the only hope you might have is to approach in Dragon form and take them by surprise! If you are not in a Dragon's form now, you will have to fight 4 enemies in a row with no time to heal in between!
  • Try to take the enemy by surprise!

«If you are currently in a Dragon's form...»
      2 BATTLES

The dialogue continues below.
    «If you are not currently in a Dragon's form...»
      4 BATTLES
      Optional Full Heal after the 4th battle

2 BATTLES

The dialogue continues below.
    DragonRiders
    For eons, Dragons have been ruled by their reptilian, animal instincts, despite being as intelligent as humans. Now, the mysterious Dragon named Draschemus has appeared, and using his intellect and logic he is organizing Dragonkind into civilized settlements and helping them use their wits more than their brawn. But a new enemy, an army of dragonriders, seeks to destroy them for some reason! It is up to you to defeat these dragonriders and save Draschemus' settlements.
    IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO BATTLE THE BOSS IN DRAGON FORM, YOU WILL CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF THE BATTLE!

«You can choose which elemental Dragon form you wish to take.»

• Fight in Dragon Form!
      Choosing this option renders you unable to switch armors.

«Two Dragonriders enter the scene.»

«You»: Oh come on! Not more of you guys! I'm here for your leader! Is he afraid of me or something??
      Dragonrider: The Dragonrider Prime will face you in honorable combat, as he will only battle a dragon.
      «You»: Tell me-- Why is it that you are doing this? Why try to stop Draschemus from civilizing dragons??
      Dragonrider Prime: WHY?!? Because Dragons are animals, and must remain subservient to us!
      Dragonrider Prime: You have led quite an impressive attack against us, but now it is time that I show you just how hopeless it all was! Guards, get out of my way...
    • Battle!

«The Dragonriders exit the scene.»

1 BATTLE
      Level 0-19: DragonRider Prime (8)
      Level 20-39: DragonRider Prime (22)
      Level 40-64: DragonRider Prime (42)
      Level 65-84: DragonRider Prime (68)
      Level 85+: DragonRider Prime (88)

Draschemus: «You», I do not know how to thank you for turning the Dragonriders away.
      «You»: No need to thank me, Draschemus. It took many warriors besides myself to stop them.
      Draschemus: Did you manage to uncover their reason for attacking our settlements?
      «You»: The Dragonrider Prime said that dragons are merely animals, and that as such they are SUPPOSED to serve people.
      Cyrus: Such ignorance...
      Draschemus: Unfortunately, those are the thoughts of most peoples of Lore. The dark deeds of a few dragons far outweigh the actions of dragons who are more well-behaved.
      «You»: Since I defeated the Dragonrider Prime in my dragon form, he now knows that your kind can defend themselves. He should think twice before attacking you again.
      Draschemus: Yes, indeed. However, what is better? The enemy who attacks blindly... or the enemy who thinks, twice, before they attack?
    • Continued!

You gain access to the rewards shop.
  • Fight without Dragon Form!
      «Two Dragonriders enter the scene.»

«You»: Oh come on! Not more of you guys! I'm here for your leader! Is he afraid of me or something??
      Dragonrider: The Dragonrider Prime would never face an attacker who was not a dragon! It would be beneath him.
      «You»: Then he is nothing but a coward. Tell him that Draschemus has friends -- friends who will stop at nothing to defend him and his noble plan!
      Dragonrider: All that we will tell our leader is that Draschemus' "civilized" dragons are too weak to defend themselves!
      «You»: They may not want to fight, but they are not cowards. Their courage is in their belief that dragons can control their natures as much as any man or woman.
      Dragonrider: Control their natures??? Dragons are animals -- it is their nature to be servants to US!! Now, intruder, you shall perish!!
    • Battle!

2 BATTLES
      Level 0-19: DragonRider Soldier (6)
      Level 20-39: DragonRider Soldier (19)
      Level 40-64: DragonRider Soldier (34)
      Level 65-84: DragonRider Soldier (66)
      Level 85+: DragonRider Soldier (86)

Level 0-19: DragonRider Soldier (6)
      Level 20-39: DragonRider Soldier (19)
      Level 40-64: DragonRider Soldier (34)
      Level 65-84: DragonRider Soldier (66)
      Level 85+: DragonRider Soldier (86)

Optional Full Heal after the first battle

Draschemus: «You», I do not know how to thank you for turning the Dragonriders away.
      «You»: Please don't. That's all I did... I tried to fight the Dragonrider Prime without being in my dragon form, and he just retreated, leaving me to fight his guards.
      «You»: Now they think that your kind need help to defend themselves...
      Draschemus: Then they know the truth. But they also know that our friends -- you -- are powerful. They would be unwise to attack us again...
      «You»: The Dragonrider Prime said that dragons are merely animals, and that as such they are SUPPOSED to serve people.
      Cyrus: Such ignorance...
      Draschemus: Unfortunately, those are the thoughts of most peoples of Lore. The dark deeds of a few dragons far outweigh the actions of dragons who are more well-behaved.
      «You»: We will be ready if they attack again-- I promise you that Draschemus!
    • Continued!

You gain access to the rewards shop.

Draschemus

Armors
  • Dragonrider (15)[New Versions]
  • Dragonrider (35)[New Versions]
  • Dragonrider (55)[New Versions]
  • Dragonrider (95)[New Versions]
  • DragonRider Z (5)
  • DragonRider Z (31)
  • DragonRider Z (66)
  • DragonRider Z (85)
  • Guardian DragonRider (75)
  • Guardian DragonRider (115)

• Play again!
  • Leave
    Monster List
    (Monsters that appear more than twice on the list have a higher chance of being encountered)

Level 0-14
    Baby Earth Dragon (6)
    Baby Energy Dragon (6)
    Baby Fire Dragon (5)
    Baby Ice Dragon (6)
    Baby Light Dragon (6)
    Baby Water Dragon (6)
    Baby Wind Dragon (6)
    Blue Wyvern Hatchling (7)
    DragonRider Soldier (6)
    DragonRider Soldier (6)
    Wyvern Hatchling (4)

Level 15-24
    DragonRider Soldier (6)
    DragonRider Soldier (6)
    DragonRider Soldier (19)
    Female Void Dragon (10)
    Plasma Dragon Worker (19)
    Void Dragon (10)
    Young Darkness Dragon (18)
    Young Darkness Dragon (10)
    Young Earth Dragon (19)
    Young Energy Dragon (10)
    Young Energy Dragon (19)
    Young Fire Dragon (18)
    Young Ice Dragon (19)
    Young Light Dragon (19)
    Young Water Dragon (10)
    Young Water Dragon (19)
    Young Wind Dragon (19)
    Young Wyvern (17)

Level 25-49
    Blue Wyvern (41)
    DragonRider Soldier (19)
    DragonRider Soldier (19)
    DragonRider Soldier (34)
    Earth Dragon (39)
    Energy Dragon (39)
    Female Void Dragon (40)
    Ice Dragon (39)
    Light Dragon (39)
    Plasma Dragon Soldier (49)
    Red Dragon (38)
    Void Dragon (35)
    Water Dragon (39)
    Wind Dragon (39)
    Wyvern (34)
    Young Blue Wyvern (22)
    Young Ice Dragon (19)
    Young Light Dragon (19)
    Young Water Dragon (19)

Level 50-69
    Blue Wyvern (41)
    Bronze Dragon (50)
    DragonRider Soldier (34)
    DragonRider Soldier (34)
    DragonRider Soldier (66)
    Energy Dragon (39)
    Female Void Dragon (65)
    Great Blue Wyvern (68)
    Great Wyvern (61)
    Ice Dragon (50)
    Ice Dragon (39)
    Light Dragon (70)
    Light Dragon (39)
    Plasma Dragon Soldier (49)
    Void Dragon (55)
    War Dragon (70)
    Water Dragon (55)
    Water Dragon (39)

Level 70-89
    Ancient Wyvern (81)
    DragonRider Soldier (66)
    DragonRider Soldier (66)
    DragonRider Soldier (86)
    Earth Dragon (71)
    Energy Dragon (75)
    Energy Dragon (39)
    Energy Dragon (71)
    Great Blue Wyvern (68)
    Ice Dragon (75)
    Ice Dragon (71)
    Light Dragon (70)
    Light Dragon (71)
    Plasma Dragon Lord (85)
    Void Dragon (75)
    War Dragon (70)
    Water Dragon (71)
    Wind Dragon (71)

Level 90+
    Ancient Blue Wyvern (89)
    Ancient Wyvern (81)
    DragonRider Soldier (86)
    DragonRider Soldier (86)
    DragonRider Soldier (86)
    Earth Dragon (91)
    Energy Dragon (75)
    Energy Dragon (91)
    Female Void Dragon Wyrm (90)
    Flame Dragon (90)
    Ice Dragon (75)
    Ice Dragon (91)
    Light Dragon (91)
    Plasma Dragon Lord (85)
    Void Dragon (75)
    Water Dragon (91)
    Wind Dragon (91)

Entry write up thanks to whackybeanz. Credits to In Media Res for the monster lists!

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/28/2012 10:51:57 >
  • AQ DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> DragonRiders!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition