Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Master Account Question

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Master Account Question
Page 2 of 28«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/11/2010 17:30:16   
lonewulfy
Banned

quote:

Adventure points (Achievement system, get a lot of these for a... reward?) OR
Adventure points (Buy these on the MA, and you can distribute among all the games, in any amount you want)

Either or. We don't know for sure, but one of these two systems. The divisible points are probably already going to come, thanks to Rhubarb's... hints, and the achievement system has been confirmed even less, but will probably involve this, or something.

In conclusion, we know only what we've been able to gleam from the Cap'n's occasional posts. Which is very, very little. VV

~Bye

< Message edited by lonewulfy -- 2/12/2010 9:43:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
2/12/2010 3:06:55   
Laxar

Can we transfer A Member account Lets say Df what if we have a DF mem account can we swap it to have an MQ Mem so then our DF account will be a non mem again?
Post #: 27
2/12/2010 17:18:11   
kaymallady

I was wondering if the MA would also work as a sort of universal Verification system so that we don't have to go through that over and over and over again for every game?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
2/12/2010 17:24:50   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

Can we transfer A Member account Lets say Df what if we have a DF mem account can we swap it to have an MQ Mem so then our DF account will be a non mem again?
No. Such a feature could be extremely abusable. It will not be offered.

quote:

I was wondering if the MA would also work as a sort of universal Verification system so that we don't have to go through that over and over and over again for every game?
It might when (and if) the Master Account System gets set up to create game accounts directly from it.
Post #: 29
2/12/2010 19:08:53   
Nessa Ellensse

will we be able to tie our forum account to our master account?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
2/12/2010 20:24:09   
goldslayer1

will we be able to show off these tittles that artix told us about to other players. and if so how will this be possible without them seeing our login name. unless we can pick a username like in AQ where u have a login name and then a username. and what do we get for having certain badges. do we unlock items in a certain games?

please pm me with a quote and an answer if u have.

answer all questions at same time please
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
2/12/2010 23:33:10   
lonewulfy
Banned

I'd already answered the other question in a PM, but this is for the rest of it.

From the first post:
quote:

Q. Will there be achievements?
A. Yes, there will be achievements, but we don't know when they will be released.

Q. Will there be item transfers?
A. No. It's better to say that there is 'item unlock.' Cross-game achievements will make it possible for you to use items in one game that you obtained in another. Example: If you get the Blade of Awe in AQ, you will be able to get the Blade of Awe item unlocked in AdventureQuest Worlds. Coming soon.

But now it's my turn to have a question. Will you have to be a guardian in AQ, with the BoA (I'm trying to get all the pieces pre-Guardian) to have it, or will you need to be Guardian in AQ with the actual BoA to have it? Just want to know, in case I need to upgrade to have it in at least one game. ;)

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
2/16/2010 17:56:26   
WhiskeredCandy

I need help because i never got the confirmation email for my df linked account and i want to unlink it
PM me answers please

< Message edited by FireWarrior246 -- 2/16/2010 17:57:14 >

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
2/18/2010 23:27:58   
L.O.W.

Is there avatar selection?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/19/2010 0:49:59   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

There will be. There isn't yet. Or I don't think there is... I haven't checked and don't know if it's updated.
Post #: 35
2/19/2010 3:21:03   
Benjo

Guys.. I don't know what happened but when I use my master account the pages start to load super slow and I find out that all my game accounts are not found in my master account. When I try to link it to my master account, it says my game account is already linked to a master account... anyone else experiencing this problem? anyone knows how to fix this problem? Thanks..
'
Post #: 36
2/19/2010 18:01:39   
kaymallady

in the design notes on the left of the log-in screen they keep saying their changing the design on the MA system.... but it never changes, is that normal or is my computer or account just not loading the correct info when I log-in?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
2/19/2010 18:29:56   
Benjo

Guys I wrote a letter to AE and they solved my problem...

if you want to log in on your master account go here: http://portal.battleon.com/

do NOT log in here: http://portal.battleon.com/account/login.asp?mode=epic

I realized I was logging in on a wrong server which caused my problem.

Post #: 38
2/19/2010 18:32:23   
lonewulfy
Banned

Kaymallady: Actually, no one has it changed, since the version they're changing is their personal one. They'll release the final product when they want, but it's basically still a product in testing/design. In other words, they keep modifying the page they're working on, but that one isn't the current one. No one sees the change, because there is none yet.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
2/22/2010 15:24:37   
Zeron

I used the same sername is my WF account by mistake, Can i change my Master account username or delete the account?
Post #: 40
2/28/2010 10:40:07   
Redcorvus

Will the master account system have its own paid membership?

In other words...
Will there be an option to pay just ONE membership fee and have it cover ALL the linked games in our master account?

MQ  Post #: 41
2/28/2010 12:55:31   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

Package deals such as that are likely possible and could be implemented, but I don't think there has been official word on such things. Battleon Game Points will likely be sold in large bundles that will be able to cover the cost of multiple memberships. Until we get more information we can only speculate but multigame deals could possibly happen.
Post #: 42
2/28/2010 13:26:15   
Greystar

@lonewulfy
I'm 99% sure that you actually do need the Guardian Blade as a piece to form the Blade of Awe, so I'm thinking the latter option.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 43
2/28/2010 13:46:54   
Einwill

@Greystar
*adds 1 %*
It is like that.If your default weapon is Guardian blade,you get BoA
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
3/2/2010 23:59:04   
superloser

I was able to get my hacked account back in aqw. But, when I tried to add it to my master account system thing, it said that it was already registered with another account. What do I do?

< Message edited by superloser -- 3/3/2010 0:01:11 >
Post #: 45
3/3/2010 19:44:07   
kaymallady

So the release they say will be this week.... will we get it or is it still just what they work on?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
3/6/2010 3:06:56   
SonixAurora

On The BattleOn Master Account http://portal.battleon.com/account/manage.asp Is There Anyway I Can Manage My Games From There? Because My AQW Was Hacked (I HAVE Checked The Account Hacked Guide!!!!!) And My Email Isnt Working So Is There Anyway I Can Change It From There? Thanks.

:3
dax11111. On (Most) AE games.
Post #: 47
3/6/2010 4:41:41   
SoulWing

How do you get points and level up and all that for your account?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
3/6/2010 5:33:07   
megakyle777

Soulwing: Currently, we can't. It will be released soon. But I think the basic gist of it is that we play the minigames to get points and level up.
DF  Post #: 49
3/6/2010 12:52:41   
Avantir

I'm not sure, but you can ask here - Master Account System Q/A
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: Master Account Question
Page 2 of 28«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition