Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers
Page 4 of 28«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/14/2010 2:26:01   
lonewulfy
Banned

If you have any, logging out and back in will refresh the counter in your profile at the top.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 76
4/14/2010 9:08:16   
Azfar Daniel

I dont know if this has been asked but

1) How to get points ? or is buying em the only way to get points ?

2)Do we get at least some free points for buying upgrades and being founders and stuff ?

3)Will the points be of any use of certain things in the future ? besides buying upgrades and ingame currency and stuff

4)What will be the use of leveling up in the master account ? (besides bragging rights)

< Message edited by Azfar Daniel -- 4/14/2010 9:11:48 >

My character XD

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Azfar%20Daniel
Disabled for account protection. - Alina 23apr18
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 77
4/14/2010 17:37:41   
Savious

I did 2 offers and gained 1,312 points...I did another offer for 277...and this is what I got...

quote:

Battleon Games - Points Earned‏
Sent: Wed 4/14/10 4:00 PM
To: -------
Dear Player,

Congratulations! Your Battleon Games master account has been rewarded with extra Points for fulfilling an offer through OfferPal.

Extra Points: 277

Account Name: -------
Account Email: ------
Transaction ID: 217765155

Keep this email as a reminder of your reward.

Thank you again, and Battle On!
Artix Entertainment Team

I looked at my total again and had the same amount of points as I did before...so I contacted offerpal...

quote:

#SAD-602201]: BattleOn Games-61MSPRD_217765155‏
Sent: Wed 4/14/10 4:06 PM
To: ---------------
Our records show you have already been fully credited for this offer. Your credits should now be available in your account, but should you have further questions regarding this offer, please let us know.

If you wish to report an issue for a different offer you have taken, please return to your "Missing Points" page and click the "Contact Offerpal" link next to the offer you wish to report. Please only submit one issue per a ticket.

Thank you,
Vairamuthu
Offerpal Support

Ticket Details
-------------- (User) Posted On: 14 Apr 2010 9:05 PM

Ticket ID: SAD-602201
Offerpal ID: 61MSPRD_217765155
Offer Name: Join Toluna And Get Paid For Your Opinion
Offer Date: 2010-04-14 01:47:43
Application: BattleOn Games
User ID: 182790
Original Message:
Type: Missing Points
You guys said I got these points but It isn't showing up on my total of points I have so please credit this points for me completing the offer

I would like to note that I did not get the points and for those who do offers along with family members...that you will be banned from offerpal after sending in 10+ support tickets...I think we need to drop Offerpal as a whole...it seems if they ban you for asking for customer service that these aren't the type of guys we want to deal with I know for a fact they ban you because I have dealt with offerpal on other games and they like to scam you example

They will ask for proof...and when you send proof they'll ask again and again...until you give up...

A Great Example:

I did a offerpal "Gamefly 10 Day Free Trial" & "Free Credit Report.com" and I sent in this proof

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/en1n3m/Proof111-1.jpg - Outlined in full because these people are blind and cant see the transaction

ALSO

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/en1n3m/Gamefly-1.jpg

What did I get back?

quote:

Normally when an offer is completed, we are automatically notified by the advertiser allowing us to credit your account. Unfortunately in this case, we have failed to receive such notification. This can occur for a number of reasons including:
- The offer completion was improperly tracked due to browser and/or cookie settings
- The user failed to meet the offer eligibility requirements. For example, most offers are limited to 1 completion per household and limited to new members/sign-ups only.
- A technical issue prevented the advertiser from properly communicating the offer completion notice.

Therefore, in order to credit you for this offer, it is necessary to escalate this issue directly to the advertiser and manually verify your offer completion and eligibility. Normally, upon receiving our escalation request, they are able to identify the issue and confirm the offer completion. We are now awaiting their response which typically takes between 1-4 days. Should this issue be unresolved beyond this time frame, please feel free to respond to this email.

We apologize for the inconvenience and delay, but we will update you as soon as we receive their response.

Thank you,

Anburaj
Offerpal Support

7 Emails Later...No Luck

SUPER REWARDS IS NO DIFFERENT EXCEPT THEY DONT BAN YOU THEY JUST IGNORE YOU AND LOVE SENDING MORE AUTOMATED MESSAGES!

Gratispay Rewards Is Probally The Best The Only Problem Is Lack Of Offers And Low Amount Of Points Per offer.

So My Question Is How WoulD I Get These Points From Artix?

227 - Toluna Survey
2250 - Gamefly - 10 Day Free Trial
1500 - Myfax 30 Day Trial

< Message edited by Savious -- 4/14/2010 17:38:50 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 78
4/14/2010 23:02:19   
Malix2920

Hi,

I'm sorry for maybe being a bit rude but i just bought myself a 20 dollar ultimate game card and tried to get a dragon amulet with it. I live in Canada, and i cant get it because of 92cents. I'm not willing to go out and buy another 20dollar gift card just so that i can use 92cents from it, lol, a five cent loss is fine but going into a 19 dollar loss is not really acceptable for me. Thank you for your time and patience and i would apreciate if something could be done about this.

Your Friend and Loyal Player,
Malix2920
DF  Post #: 79
4/14/2010 23:12:04   
lonewulfy
Banned

There is now a simple solution.
Simply go into your Master Account, and input the card's information into there.
Then, complete a task so that it brings your points total up to 4000 or higher.
Then, go to Dashboard and click the YELLOW rectangle next to the DF icon to go to the upgrade screen.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 80
4/15/2010 18:52:46   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

quote:

ORIGINAL: Savious
I did 2 offers and gained 1,312 points...I did another offer for 277...and this is what I got...
I looked at my total again and had the same amount of points as I did before...so I contacted offerpal...

Here's what happened:

The portal site does not show you your updated Point amount when those offers/surveys are completed.
A separate system updates the web site, and your current logged in session isn't updated.

To see that your extra 277 points were 'activated' it was necessary to re-login to the portal.
I have updated the text of the offer confirmation emails to mention the need to re-login.

Also, our records show that you received 4000 more points today from offers.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 4/15/2010 18:55:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
4/15/2010 18:58:40   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

quote:

ORIGINAL: Malix2920
I'm sorry for maybe being a bit rude but i just bought myself a 20 dollar ultimate game card and tried to get a dragon amulet with it. I live in Canada, and i cant get it because of 92cents. I'm not willing to go out and buy another 20dollar gift card just so that i can use 92cents from it, lol, a five cent loss is fine but going into a 19 dollar loss is not really acceptable for me. Thank you for your time and patience and i would apreciate if something could be done about this.

We will be updating our portal site soon to handle dealing with Ultimate Game Cards for U.S. and Canada

The currency exchange rate for Canada is almost equal to US dollars again!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
4/16/2010 15:41:05   
darkwolf242

How do you re-confirm your e-mail? I accidentally changed my e-mail to delete the newsletter (because i didnt knew how) but now i cant chat because i cant confirm my e-mail!!! how do you confirm?
Post #: 83
4/22/2010 17:36:08   
Beowolve

I recently purchased 2000 battleon points. I also had 2 rixty coupons saved that I didn't want to use. However, when I used the battleon points to my AQW Account, Beowolve, it gave the account a rixty coupon. I didn't want this to happen because the account had already gotten the rixty weapon. Is there a way I can have my coupon refunded?

~Beo
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
4/22/2010 17:39:22   
ghostslayer7

So if you upgraded before the master account was released will you get battleon points?
Post #: 85
4/22/2010 19:56:58   
LL

Guys i think you wont be hacked if you got a password with 19 letters and make sure that you wont give anyone your passwords.Battle On!

AQW Epic  Post #: 86
4/26/2010 23:10:43   
mousedrag

Hey, I have an idea! Everytime you log in the games (DF,MQ,AQW,AQ,WF), You get points! :D
How does that sound? :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
4/28/2010 13:46:10   
Wwallace_
Banned

What EXP stands for?
what it does in master acc?
DF MQ  Post #: 88
4/30/2010 16:00:23   
Coldkick

Hmm Yes. I spent over $370 on AE games, by linking my accounts will we eventually be able to get our points EXP for these purchases? Can we send in our transaction records to get the points?

@Mousedrag, maybe one a day...5 points Otherwise everyone will be logging in and reloading the page over and over which = not good

< Message edited by Coldkick -- 4/30/2010 16:06:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 89
5/1/2010 14:24:32   
Ryanator

coldkick, on total ive spent 140$ on AQW alone, 20$ on AQ and 40$ on MQ. yet I have never recieved ANY points for these transactions. If AE is going to have this reward system, they need to give the points to people that paid EVEN before the MA system. It isn't fair to ask someone to spend more money when they spent money already for AE.

EDIT: If AE, Unfortunately did not reward there ELITE and Original players for all their dedication bringing AE to its current state would be a huge stab in the back to their dedicated members :O

< Message edited by Ryanator -- 5/1/2010 14:33:08 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 90
5/1/2010 14:32:32   
Ganden

The Captain has said they definitely want to try and get points to people who upgraded/made purchases earlier, but they're still working on it. I would imagine upgrades should be fairly easy to award, just give the points to everyone who has the applicable upgrades... Save, obviously, for those who've upgraded after the system went live. The main problem I see is for awarding points for currency purchases and former members for AQW.

-Tolan

We have enough people who tell it like it is;
we need more people who tell it like it should be.
--My motto for life.
MQ  Post #: 91
5/1/2010 14:40:30   
lonewulfy
Banned

o.o
Okay, time for a sudden burst.

Beowolve/darkwolf: You'll have to ask the help desk.
ghostslayer: Possible.
mousedrag: It has been pretty much confirmed you'll get EXP from upgrading, and (possibly) also get some from playing the minigames themselves.
Wwallace: Experience, and as of now, it seems to boost your abilities in the currently unreleased mini-games.
Other: See Tolan's post.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 92
5/1/2010 21:41:45   
yazan62

How do you get points, do you have to pay for them?
DF  Post #: 93
5/2/2010 0:26:37   
D00MS

lets say you bought six dragon amulets but you only use one slot does anyone know if the team is going to allow us to take one of those amulets and apply it on lets say Adventure Quest meaning that we will be abel to trade items and money between accounts

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
5/2/2010 0:27:56   
lonewulfy
Banned

^^ Click on the shop tab, all the ways you can get points are listed there.
^ Absolutely not.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 95
5/2/2010 11:17:14   
llukaz

The Master Account finally solved my payment quiz! It sells gamer points in Lithuania!!!

I am the beginning and the end...
All cower before me...
Who am I ?
The answer is clear...
I AM DEATH
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 96
5/2/2010 12:30:45   
Doryuu

How do you get game points for Master Account?
DF MQ  Post #: 97
5/2/2010 13:03:50   
Kain
Chaos!

BattleOn Points are obtained by purchasing them (much like you would with Z-tokens/Dragon Coins/Nova Gems/Adventure Coins), or by doing AExtras, while XP points can be obtained by doing upgrades or buying the second currencies.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 98
5/2/2010 13:09:08   
Ryanator

Thank you for awnsering my question tolan, I was very worried for a while that al the money i spent would become null and void in the MA system
AQ MQ  Post #: 99
5/2/2010 19:55:34   
Blue hell

If you were to make the some of the drop rates easier would you??
AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> RE: =AE= Master Account System Questions and Answers
Page 4 of 28«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition