Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Teral

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Teral
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/23/2009 19:09:53   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Teral

Quests given
None

Shops owned
Resource Shop
Teral's Gear

Dialogue
Sit down
Teral: *(Stares into the fire)*

Talk
Teral: Oh, heh.. hello there.
Teral: I was just enjoying the campfire. Heh, it takes me back to my younger years, roaming the world looking for adventure.

Teral: Yes I--

Teral: Well I--

Teral: *(snoring softly)*

So...
Teral: I'm a retired monster hunter. I opened up this here inn so that adventurers can have a place to go to get away from it all.
Teral: ...And I figured what better place for rough & tough lifestyle than Doomwood Forest?
Teral: Heh, I think you'll find it quite a different atmosphere here than in most of the towns.

Teral: Heh! Yep, we get lots of adventurin' types like you. We get the odd trader or merchant too, being close to Falconreach and Amityvale.
Teral: And Moonridge ain't that far away. I've met a few of their patrols wanderin' around.

Teral: HAHaaa! Got me there, I guess. I craft weapons and gear out of the stuff you folks bring back from your adventurers.
Teral: Pelts, hides, tusks, you name it and I can make somethin' useful out of it. Living off the land is a lifestyle, not just a hobby.

Tattoos?
Teral: Well, I grew up in the Sandsea. In my youth, I got involved with a bad crowd and before I knew it I was part of a gang of thieves.
Teral: Heh, hoodlums more like.
Teral: These were a sign of membership.

Teral: Haha, well that is another story altogether I guess.

Teral: Hehe, the mark of a good storyteller is when you are left wanting to hear more.

Teral: I do! Hahahaha!

Travel with me?
Teral: Eh? No, if I was a little more spry I might take you up on that. But thanks all the same, I'm retired and for good reason.
Teral: Besides, I like this life.
Teral: Sure I don't get the adrenaline rush of taking down giant beasts anymore, if my heart could even take it...
Teral: ...But I get to help properly equip youngsters like you to better survive an encounter like that.
Teral: At my age I can do more good here than you out there. I just wish..
Teral: ...
Teral: Nah.

Shop
Teral: Let's see what you got for materials.. maybe I can make you some new gear.

Shop
Opens Teral's Gear

Buy Materials
Opens Resource Shop

Done
Returns to Conversation

Leave
Exits Conversation

Thanks to
-- Peachii for correction.
-- Doomstalker for correction.

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 10/22/2017 4:35:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Teral
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition