Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[GIMP] Freezing Cold Sig Tut [Easy]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> [GIMP] Freezing Cold Sig Tut [Easy]
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2010 13:43:12   
xxDestroyer_of_Lightxx

Welcome to one of my first tuts! Ok class today we will be making something like this. .

Screenshots

Step 2
Step 2
Step 2
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4
Step 4
Step 4
Step 4
Step 6
Step 6
Step 7
Step 7
Step 7

1) Resources

Okay now you need resources for this so here is what I used

C4D

render

If the First C4D doesn't work use this one.

2) Starting your tag

Ok make a new blank canvas. I used 400x100. Now go to filters>>renders>>clouds>>difference clouds.
Do the difference clouds 3-5 times be sure to do a different cloud each time. Good Job you are about halfway done with your tag!

3) Adding in the Render

Now make a New Layer and add in the render. Scale it to 300x500. Now add it in. Make sure cloud's head is showing. No body.

4) Blending your render in

Duplicate the render layer twice. Put the render layer on the top and the two copy layers below it. Smudge in the two copy layers with the vine brush. Set those layers to addition.

5) Adding in your C4D

Add in your C4D now. Put it somewhere towards the left of the tag. Do not scale it. Make sure to put it on the same layer as the clouds

6) Coloring your BG

Now go to Color>>Colorize. Find a Hue something light bluish. Then raise the lightness a little bit. Almost done!

7) Finishing up your tag

Set the render layer. (not the smudged copies) To grain merge.(screen,hard light,or burn will work to either one.) It should blend into the BG like mine. Then for a little more blending take your color picker tool and pick a color off the BG. Mainly a dark blue. Then use a fuzzy circle brush and in the places where it is too white just dot it there. Congradulations! Your Freezing cold sig is done! You can personalize it yourself by adding text or other effects.

DO NOT RIP

Post results here!

Results

Mine using the first C4D
Mine using second C4D
Sea's Result
Daywalker04's result
Nex's awesome result
Metamaster's result

< Message edited by xxDestroyer_of_Lightxx -- 1/10/2010 22:11:52 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> [GIMP] Freezing Cold Sig Tut [Easy]
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition