Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MQ= MechQuest Staff OOC News!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= MechQuest Staff OOC News!
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/10/2010 3:20:49   
Kuld

@Delta 57 Dash:
"INFINITE MECHA BUILDS!" would probably be the Mechquest equivalent of it though.

As for the Strider; it reminds me more of Zero than an actual Knightmare Frame. Compare the Lancelot to Galactimecha instead, and you'll see that they resemble each other quite a lot.
MQ  Post #: 76
6/10/2010 4:03:03   
Red Komet

The Galactimech is more like a white hyaku shiki also notice that Boltavolts look like Char Aznable but acts more like Amuro since he destroyed Selina and blames the hero for it just like how Amuro destroyed Lala Sune and blamed Char wich makes selina the Lala of MechQuest but Selina is alive as Starstorm

Use your sig only once per page.
Tero

< Message edited by Terosin -- 6/10/2010 5:04:57 >
Post #: 77
7/22/2010 3:03:51   
Terosin

It is (currently) only on the AQW page, but since it is about all games, I'll just add it here:
quote:

The BattleOn NPCs

Our first music album is called The NPCs - "Critical Hits". It features 32 tracks of music from ALL of our web based games... and a bonus track of Zhoom's never before heard themesong, "I don't like dem Ninjas." EbilCorp ninjas best go to Yulgar's for some ear plugs. The CD sounds amazing and there are some songs on it that I did not even know we had in game!

July 21, 2010
Post #: 78
7/22/2010 3:05:24   
Glais

I've never been a big music fan, and any money I spend on AE is gonna be on the special currency...pass for me :/
DF MQ  Post #: 79
8/10/2010 18:12:22   
seventy two

quote:

Korin August 10, 2010

Best Buy Promo August 8 - August 21

Hey everyone! Korin, here (durr) and I'm here to tell you about an exciting new offer that uhhh.. Well... Let me just copy and paste here...

Best Buy promotion goes live!
We have some exciting news for you if you live near a Best Buy store! Aug 8 - Aug 21 will see a 10% discount on our Artix Entertainment game cards - they'll be sold for only $17.95! You can use them to upgrade ANY Artix Entertainment game!

If you're enjoying our games (and we really hope you are!), then this is a great way to show your support for our (continually growing) team of friendly game developers!

So woot! Happy days indeed! I was supposed to post this yesterday but I got caught up discovering how to make screensavers (gasp!) and working on content for this week's release which may or may not (may) include a spooky tape that Warlic found in someone else's basement. Why was he in their basement? I have no clue. I asked him about it but he didn't want to talk. It might've had something to do with him wearing a polka-dot dress as he kept saying "Why do we shave the ones we love!?" I'm joking. It never happened. It should've. But it didn't. It would be hilarious. Like kitten. They're hilarious. They have the mind of a full grown cat but the strength, balance, and depth perception of a rock. By the way, kitty flip. Youtube it if you're allowed. I can not stop laughing at it and the first time I saw it was a few years ago. It's definitely rated G. For GrrrrrEAT!

Anywho, enjoy and look forward to this week's release. I admit it will be simple but it should have some fun in it.

Today's DN, looks like Korin is back to his randomness.
AQ MQ  Post #: 80
8/10/2010 18:37:09   
bsteiny16

yippy! go korin!
AQ DF  Post #: 81
8/12/2010 17:18:04   
Terosin

Added the note about the AQW friday the 13th release!
Post #: 82
8/12/2010 17:18:54   
bsteiny16

Thanks terosin!
AQ DF  Post #: 83
9/1/2010 2:29:28   
Krillin

quote:

Maegwyn August 28, 2010
Mae Flies
Hallo from Points East! I'm having a sort of vacation, in that I am not at home, and assisting some dear friends who live in a large city, doing things like helping get a broken air-conditioning unit out of the window and out of the apartment, and doing errands such as looking for the proper style of 60-watt lightbulbs...

They don't have internet access at their place, so I've been going to this wonderful coffee shop just a few blocks away, which offers free Wi-Fi. It's very small, so I try not to over-stay my welcome, but they have been very sweet and accommodating - and they brew excellent coffee, of which I've been drinking quite a lot more than usual. Yesterday I sat there and ate a delicious arugula salad with freshly-grated parmesan curls while testing the release with Korin and Vivi.

Yep, that was Vivi. Not our Azami (who also helps test when he has time). Thanks, Vivi!! I had to go hunting lightbulbs before we were quite finished with the testing - who knew that 60-watt bulbs would be so elusive.

This morning I am using a chain coffee shop to access the internet, which is not nearly as nice, but the little shop restricts laptops until afternoon on Saturdays. Because people go there to, y'know, eat brunch and stuff. Which is really what the cafe is for.

So anyway I wanted to nudge everyone to tell Korin on the forums what a great job he did with the release this week, doing practically everything solo since we all went hither and thither without him... Korin is seriously awesome!

And now I must away to stalk the wild 60-watt! See you at DragonCon if you're going - and I'll be home and back to a more usual way of doing things after the holidays!
AQ MQ  Post #: 84
9/1/2010 2:34:47   
UltimaKomoto

Exceptionally late Design Notes, but it's very nice to have them, all the same ._.

Korin did everything by himself? (almost)
That is awesome, really, but...erm...will the SCMM be covered in ketchup then?
But seriously, good show. Good show, Korin...

And Remember!: The Wild 60-Watt (and related species such as the 45-Watt, 80-Watt and rarely seen 120-Watt) are immune to tasers, tranquilizer darts, and other forms of forced incapacitation. Happy Hunting, all!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 85
9/1/2010 2:37:30   
Hellsoarer

Go Korin!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
9/1/2010 3:01:08   
Glais

Korin's THE BOMB now?
Not that he ever had reason not to be.
SCMM should be cool, I hope so at least.
I also like how it's been secret, no pre images to get our hopes up.
DF MQ  Post #: 87
9/1/2010 3:03:58   
Hellsoarer

I think he wants to surprise us >.> <.<
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
9/1/2010 3:05:35   
UltimaKomoto

Hellsoarer: I, for one, would like to be surprised...By a HEALING MECH *hint hint hiiinnnt!*
This should be fun, really.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 89
9/1/2010 3:09:18   
Hellsoarer

W00t I have a good feeling about tis' release
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
9/1/2010 3:39:56   
DragonYugi

I smell a Paper-Bag Mecha.

Because we are talking about Korin.
Post #: 91
9/1/2010 10:43:41   
Hellsoarer

I actually don't think they're releasing a joke SCMM but if they do I have a suggestion
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
9/10/2010 17:40:51   
Terosin

http://mechquest.com/images/mini-korin.jpg

Finally for now, Mini-Korin. Bow down and praise it.

< Message edited by Terosin -- 9/10/2010 17:41:00 >
Post #: 93
9/10/2010 17:43:21   
Glais

It's epic.
DF MQ  Post #: 94
9/10/2010 17:47:49   
UltimaKomoto

Oh my gracious. Words do not describe how awesome that picture is...
Korin has himself a ventreliqust dummy now...the best part is that he does not need to try to learn how to do it properly, the bag takes care of everything...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 95
9/10/2010 18:00:34   
DragonYugi

Meh... he looks decent.

Yet, I hope it CAN be buyable.

My little cousin would love one... you know... just for the gigs.
Post #: 96
9/11/2010 12:05:35   
runer

The mighty korin .... all Hail the Ketchup lord
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 97
10/1/2010 8:10:05   
Terosin

Added new Design Notes.
Post #: 98
10/1/2010 10:22:13   
EinhanderX01

...Oh god.

It's nightmare fuel.
Post #: 99
10/1/2010 12:10:39   
UltimaKomoto

Sheesh...that's a little much...
quote:

Clearly, Thyton does not believe in overkill.

There is no such thing as overkill.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= MechQuest Staff OOC News!
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition