Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Issue 50 - Hero's Heart Day vs. SnuggleFest (Ultrapowerpie)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 50 - Hero's Heart Day vs. SnuggleFest (Ultrapowerpie)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/1/2010 15:15:48   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Hero's Heart Day vs. SnuggleFest
by Ultrapowerpie

I know some of you may find this hard to believe, but it turns out that by some bizarre twist of time-travel fairies, there's actually multiple versions of Lore! Yes, I recently discovered this when Cysero let me borrow his magical Phone booth... whatever a phone is...

After some amazing time travel discoveries, I have decided to do a comparison on two holidays celebrated on the same day with similar themes, but have remarkably different operations.

The first of these two holidays is known as SnuggleFest, which is celebrated in Battleon. SnuggleFest is one of the greatest festivals of love ever celebrated in the history of Lore. There's so much love going on that there's pink hearts all over the place.

SnuggleFest is more then about love, it's more about getting adventurers to do random tasks for some of the residents of Battleon in return for becoming their hero. You can assist Artix with undead, Galanoth with Dragons, Safiria with werewolves and more!

And what do our fine adventurers get from all these tasks? Why, access to a special shop with all sorts of lovey-dovey weapons so you can spread the love to your foes by bashing them on the heads! All in all, this wholesome holiday is fun for adventurers of all ages!

Meanwhile, there is another holiday celebration that has been completely corrupted and devoid of the joys and wonders of SnuggleFest. This holiday, is known as Hero's Heart Day. It sounds like it's all huggles and snuggles, but I assure you, it's not what you think it is.

Hero's Heart Day is run by a man, a man named Big Daddy, a short man, yes, but he still goes by Big Daddy. He runs his operation in the Forest of Infinite Terrors, which is appropriately named because of the sham operation that Big Daddy is running in this neck of the woods.

You see, Hero's Heart Day is just a giant scam run by Big Daddy to try and monopolize a profit on adventurer's insecurities of loneliness and boredom by having random heroes dress up in ridiculously fuzzy teddy bear armors with pathetic, weak attacks when compared to the equally fuzzy but oh so much more powerful Frost Moglin Armor...

Where was I? Oh, yes, Big Daddy gets these poor heroes to go around in fuzzy teddy bear armor and deliver snuggle grams to poor lonely heroes at an overcharged price. And the worst part about it? The poor hero gets paid in a pathetic token that can only be spent in Big Daddy's own store, ensuring that Big Daddy gets maximum profit while charging the poor hero to do a ridiculous amount of labor for cheaply crafted weapons!

So if you live in a time period that celebrates this fraud of a holiday, be sure to boycott it! Deny Big Daddy his ill-gotten gain! And if you can, travel into the day and age where SnuggleFest is celebrated in all its joy and snuggliness!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/1/2010 19:42:41   
Deathwalker

Finally someone with some sense! Big Daddy is obviously evil. Anyone with Robina's moustache MUST be evil.
DF AQW  Post #: 2
2/3/2010 17:31:26   
xehanort

I knew there was something odd about that guy.

Never liked him to begin with either.
And i HATE dressing up in carebear suits.
It's embarrasing.

*Kicks Big Daddy in the head with iron-spiked shoes*
AQ DF  Post #: 3
2/13/2010 18:30:45   
johnny701

quote:

cheaply crafted weapons!

Sorry i have to disagree this years weps were to epic for words
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
2/13/2010 18:43:43   
Fausto1428

Ya know.. this could lead AE to make another in-game crossover: Big Daddy trying to take over SnuggleFest with an army of deceived heroes with ridiculous (but also lovely) bear costumes. But this is just one of my silly ideas
DF  Post #: 5
2/25/2010 20:50:25   
murdering zealot

its a good idea though and yeah, i hate that holiday.

He helps whoever he finds, without being asked and without being paid.
HeŽll do whatever just to get to you.
We think its time to pay him back.
Join the build twilly a monument movement.
The saviour of all adventurers of lore will thank you.
DF  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 50 - Hero's Heart Day vs. SnuggleFest (Ultrapowerpie)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition