Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tunnel of Love

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Tunnel of Love
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2010 23:26:15   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Tunnel of Love

Other name: Go To The Tunnel Of Love!

Location: Hero's Heart Day Chapter 1 -> Big Daddy -> select a Quest! -> Tunnel of Love
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Love Is In The Air, Equip Snugglebear Armor
Release Date: February 15th, 2008

Objective: Big Daddy has asked you to investigate the Tunnel of Love. It seems like there is something here that he doesn't want the Snugvils finding.
Objective completed: Whatever Big Daddy was hiding in the Tunnel of Love has been taken by the newest residents of the Forest of Infinite Terror, the Snugvils!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(25) Snugvil

NPCs
Big Daddy

Rewards
Token of Affection

Dialogue
Big Daddy: It looks like the Forest of Infinite Terror has some new residents. Some Sneevils...well, now they're called Snugvils just moved in.
Big Daddy: The thing is... they moved in a little close to the cave called the Tunnel of Love. I put something there a long time ago. I need to make sure that it's safe.
Big Daddy: Go to the Tunnel of Love and check to make sure the Snugvils aren't touching my stuff!

• Go To The Tunnel Of Love!
  • Back

After you've defeated monsters:

<Character>: It looks like I'm too late. Whatever was here is gone now...
  • Complete Quest!

Thanks to
    -- Jamenja.
    -- Peachii for correction.

< Message edited by Karika -- 2/5/2018 22:38:56 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Tunnel of Love
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition