Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Market District

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Market District
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2010 19:32:46   
ZanpakuTô
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Market District

Location: Ravenloss (Books 1 and 2) -> Tomix -> Quests -> Market
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Weaving Emporium
Release Date: March 5th, 2010

Objective: Grocery list: Pick up Boveox Milk, Sneevil Snax, Ember Key. See if the new Heroes Weekly is out yet!
Objective completed: No new Heroes Weekly or Sneevil Snax at the Market, but you found the Ember Key! And learned more about Tomix!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(2) Backalley Beetle
(3) Chaos Weaver Soldier
(5) Underachnid
(4) Undertog

NPCs
Aspar
Greed
Tomix

Rewards
Belarr Girdle
Nerada Wrap
Vashta Cord
Asmodea Belt
Umbral Tie

Dialogue
Tomix: We're headed to the Market District this time, <Character>! I'm almost certain that's where the Ember Key is hidden.
<Character>: Oh, good. I needed to pick up some groceries anyways.
*Invites Tomix as Guest A.*

• Quest!
  • Back

Greed: Howwwwww can I get into that Gate?! It's locked. Locked, locked, locked!
    Greed: I suppose I WILL need to wait on that errant SoulWeaver and that, that meddling <Class> to do my work for me.
    Greed: Hsssss. They can't see me, oh no no no. That would ruin everything.
    Greed: I just need to wait until they get all the keys in the Gate, and then rush in ahead of them.
    Greed: But... perhaps they aren't my ONLY option. There are all those lovely ChaosWeavers.
    Greed: So dark, so hungry for conquest. Beautifully greedy monsters. Yeeeeees, I should see what use they can be to me.
    Greed: ...
    *A purple elemental spirit appears in front of him and Greed flees.*

Approaching a statue to the left of the starting point, a pop-up headline will say:
    "In memory of Vaal."

Another pop-up headline appears later in the quest:
    "The market is CLOSED. Get out!"

Tomix: Aspar!
    Aspar: It is good to see you, my friend. Very good indeed. I have been worried. And I found this... key. I thought you might want it.
    Tomix: Awww, you know I can take care of myself, Aspar. I've come this far without help.
    Tomix: Well, with not a LOT of help. Thanks for finding that Key.
    Tomix: And now I even have <Character>! What could go wrong?
    <Character>: Tomix? ... Who is this?
    Tomix: Who is this? This is ASPAR! He saved my life. He's the elemental Spirit of Kindness.
    Tomix: And he is my closest friend, my SoulAlly. Without him, I would be lost. Nothing.
    <Character>: Then it is a pleasure to meet you, Aspar.
    Aspar: I am sure we will grow to be close friends, as well.
    <Character>: So, how did you and Tomix meet?
    Aspar: That's a, well, I wouldn't call it a FUNNY story, exactly.
    Tomix: It is a FOOLISH story.
    <Character>: Ooh, storytime! Anyone have popcorn? I could use a snack while I listen.
    Tomix: It was at Edelia, the School of SoulWeaving. And I had accepted a very stupid challenge.
    Aspar: From a boy who wanted only to harm you.
    Aspar: But he is buried in obscurity now, and no one will remember his name. He is dead to history, while you...
    Aspar: You will be remembered. He may have issued the challenge which cost you so much, but ultimately, you won. And I am with you.
    Tomix: I accepted a challenge to weave a coat using the Headmaster's SpiritLooms. He had trapped seven Corrupted Elemental Spirits in them.
    Aspar: I heard rumors of the fight, and was drawn to them. I had been watching you grow for a long time.
    Tomix: You had?
    Aspar: You were- ARE- destined to be great. I am attracted to greatness, drawn to it.
    <Character>: So what happened with the challenge?!
    Aspar: He used a forbidden incantation, and it consumed him.
    Aspar: His face turned pale, and his hair changed from a deep crimson to the silver you see now. And his eyes... they WERE blue. Now, they are not.
    Tomix: The spirits I tried to weave were stealing the life energy from me. But Aspar saved me.
    Aspar: I will always try to be there to save you, Tomix. I will be around here, nearby if you need me.

• Complete Quest

spoiler:

One of Secundus's soul threads is found at a stall where a Sneevmole is peeking out of before it ducks down. When you first enter the Market District, walk to your right to find that specific stall.

Next Up: Silkwood Park

Thanks to
  • Stephen Nix for dialogue rewrite and corrections.
  • Occavatra for spoiler.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 5/10/2022 11:41:39 >
  • AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Market District
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition