Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nefadon Invasion!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> [WF Encyclopedia] >> Quests and Events >> Nefadon Invasion!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/6/2010 15:41:18   
Bu Kek Siansu

March of the Nefadon!
Quest Location: WarpGuardian Tower > Elevator > Lkeas > Nefadons
Quest Given From: Lkeas
Requirements: WarpGuardianship

Dialogue:

«Scene shows the Virin Trasport ship X'avix.»

Virin Transport Ship X'avix

«Scene switches to the interior of the transport ship, where Th'rix and a Nefadon enter.»

Th'rix: Ahhhhhh ... my beatiful Nefadon! You were the first of your kind. A mindless brute, of course, but but a perfect body to act as host to the Virin.
Th'rix: For so long have I been an outcast among my people that I began to believe I would never be remembered for anything. But now, even our queen Yarik Z'kaa will remember me!
Th'rix: I have always been unable to bond with a host. As a Virin, being unable to join with a symbiote marks me as having an inferior genetic makeup. I have been disallowed progeny.
Th'rix: But when I prove to the Queen, and the rest of the Network, that my genius is the greatest in the galaxy, and my Nefadon warriors wipe the WarpForce from the stars --
Th'rix: -- I will be hailed as savior! The greatest Virin to have ever ruptured his egg sac! The name Th'rix Na'thaar will echo through time for all eternity!
Nefadon: ..............
Nefadon: *grunt*
Th'rix: Why am I telling YOU all of this?? You have nothing but the most basic brain functions allowing you to eat and fight. Never fear, most of your kin will be given symbiotes before battle.
Th'rix: And weapons ... Yes, weapons! Your bodies have been engineered to allow cybernetic weapon implants that operate using your own bioelectricity. I am so, so brilliant!
Th'rix: Now, my Nefadon, we march to WAR!!
Th'rix: Well -- YOU march ... I will float!
  • War!
    War!

March of the Nefadon
    The Virin named Th'rix Na'thaar is a brilliant scientist among his race, but a genetic anomaly prevents him from being able to bond to other lifeforms as a symbiote. An outcast because of this, Th'rix spent his entire life trying to create a perfect organic host body for all Virin. At long last, he succeeded in creating the Nefadon-- perfect, powerful bodies grown for war. To prove himself, Th'rix is attacking all non-Network worlds in the galaxy with armies of Nefadon! Only YOU, and the rest of the WarpForce, is equipped to fight them!
  • To Battle!
  • Special Mission!
  • Leave War!

WarpGuardians can click on the potion bag to refill their potions if they have less than 4 potions on hand.

Clickies!
    Celestra the Huntress will help you in battle!
    General Leet will help you in battle!
    You must be a WarpGuardian for General Leet to help you in battle!
    Hans the WarpGuardian will help you in battle!
    Captain Daian will help you in battle!
    You must be a WarpGuardian for Captain Daian to help you in battle!
    To Battle!

Special Mission!

An elite force of Shearhide's Network fighters have boarded the LSS Alteon! It is up to YOU, WarpGuardian, to eradicate the enemy from the flagship of the WarpForce! Good luck!

2 BATTLES: Nefadon
      Optional Full Heal
      Optional Full Heal
      Optional Full Heal

Treasure!

Your Level + YourLUK/5, rounded normally, determines the reward:

0-19: Small Treasure Chest (15)
      20-34: Treasure Chest (30)
      35-49: Big Treasure Chest (45)
      50-64: Huge Treasure Chest (60)
      65-84: Treasure Hoard (75)
      85+: Huge Treasure Hoard (90)

You will be redirected to the below if the war has been completed.
    After 100% of the enemies were defeated...

«Scene: Your fighter flies toward the Virin command ship.»

«You»: «You» to Alteon-- I'm approaching the Virin command ship now! Ready to board!

Optional Full Heal
      Optional Full Heal
      Optional Full Heal

«Scene: In the Virin ship.»

«You»: You're the only non-bonded Virin on this whole big ship-- You must be Th'rix!
    Th'rix: "Non--"!?! So you're just like the REST of those cretins, then! I'll show them AND you! I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!!
    Th'rix: I don't know through what fluke you and your pitiful WarpForce managed to defeat my Nefadon armies, but rest assured I will find out and the next ones won't be so easy!!
    «You»: The power of Unity is pretty formidable, Th'rix. I don't know what you hoped to accomplish, but you failed.
    Th'rix: This isn't over yet! Even though you may have defeated THIS generation of Nefadon, I can make more!
    «You»: We traced the source of your armies to THIS ship. They're all made here, aren't they?
    Th'rix: Well yes, but--
    «You»: So if I destroy this ship, you won't be able to make anymore...
    Th'rix: Not if my prototype and I have anything to say about it!
  • Fight!

«Scene returns to outside.»

«You»: Alteon, the Nefadon ship is set to self-destruct!

«The Nefadon ship self-destructs.»

Rewards:
    Nefadon Electrobolt Z (0)
    Nefadon Claw Z (0)
    Nefadon Gun Z (0)
    Nefadon Claw (10)
    Nefadon Gun (10)
    Nefadon Electrobolt (15)
    Nefadon Claw Z (20)
    Nefadon Claw (25)
    Nefadon Gun (30)
    Guardian Nefadon Electrobolt
    Nefadon Gun Z (40)
    Nefadon Electrobolt Z (45)
    Nefadon Claw (45)
    Nefadon Electrobolt Z (45)
    Nefadon Gun (50)
    Nefadon Electrobolt (55)
    Guardian Nefadon Claw (60)
    Guardian Nefadon Gun (70)
    Nefadon Electrobolt (75)
    Guardian Nefadon Claw (80)
    Guardian Nefadon Gun (90)
    Nefadon Electrobolt (95)
  • Play Again!
  • Leave

Thanks to AVA and ArchMagus Orodolf

< Message edited by moneybags -- 1/29/2011 23:42:41 >
  • Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> [WF Encyclopedia] >> Quests and Events >> Nefadon Invasion!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition