Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

St. Patrick's Day Event

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> St. Patrick's Day Event
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/12/2010 19:01:44   
tflo
A True Hunter

St. Patrick's Day War!

Location: Soluna City -> Click on 'St. Patrick's Day War' button
Objective: Defeat the leprechauns as they travel through the Psycho-Rainbow Vortex!
Requirements: None
Waves: ?
Release Date: March 12, 2010

Missions Available:
  • Psycho-Rainbow Attack

Shops Available:
  • St. Patrick's Day Lucky Mecha
  • St. Patrick's Day Clover Weapons
  • St. Patrick's Day Clover NG Weapons
  • St. Patrick's Day Mods
  • St. Patrick's Day NG Mods
  • St. Patrick's Day War Mecha Rewards
  • St. Patrick's Day NG Mecha

NPCs:
  • Braddock Steele

Dialogue:
    Braddock Steele: A Psycho-Rainbow Vortex has opened up here in Soluna, and I could use your help to get rid of it!

Other Information:
  • Here's the ranks given for the war:
    0-9: Distraction
    10-19: Slightly Useless
    20-29: Slightly Useful
    30-39: Useful
    40-49: Soldier
    50-59: Captain
    60-69: Clover Destroyer
    70: Ultimate Commander

Thanks to Technomancer for rank info.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 5/23/2015 2:28:53 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    3/16/2012 22:06:32   
    Thiefboy109
    Legendary AK!!!

Rainbow Raid War! '12

Location: Soluna City News Button / Braddock Steele -> Rainbow Raid
    Waves: Needed!
    Release Date: March 16, 2012

Missions Available:
  • Lepresmash!
  • Lucky Battle
  • Underground
  • Lucky Chieftain

Shops Available:
  • Mods
  • NG Mods
  • Clover Weapons
  • NG Clover Weapons
  • Lucky Hats!
  • War Rewards
  • Swag Shop

NPCs:
  • Braddock Steele

Dialogue:
    Braddock Steele: We have to stop these hoards of Leprescythes, <PlayerName> !

• Missions
    Braddock Steele: So many battles, so little time!
  • Attack
    Starts Lepresmash mission.
  • SC Attack
    Starts Lucky Battle mission.
  • Underground
    Starts Underground mission.
  • Magic?
    Braddock Steele: Have to come up with a distraction for those Leprescythes.
    Braddock Steele: Ending the Lucky Warrior conflict would be the easy way!
    Braddock Steele: Looks like they are determined to fight their battles, though...
    Braddock Steele: Legends tell of a Magical Flute in the Fairy Realm underground.
    Braddock Steele: It plays an infectious jig that soothes even the most savage of beasts, they say.
    Braddock Steele: I highly doubt it will affect the Lucky Warriors.
    Braddock Steele: It is well-worth finding it to see whether it has an effect on those Leprescythe scum!
    Braddock Steele: Should be able to close up that Vortex if you bring it back!
    Braddock Steele: What are you waiting for? Go find it - or Soluna City and maybe all of Loreon is doomed!
  • Fitness Secrets?

• Rewards
    Braddock Steele:Wave after wave after wave - isn't this fun?!!?
    Shows shops.
  • Talk (While in Rewards)
    Braddock Steele: I just thought I would let you all know, the NG Clover Shop is avaliable to all. The other Clover shop requires 70 Clovers.
    Braddock Steele: Oh sorry. You don't need Clovers for these shops. What was I thinking...
    Braddock Steele: Well stop staring at me and get back in the battle!
  • War Rewards!
    Braddock Steele: Great job banishing the Leprescythe and defeating the Lucky Chieftan!

• Talk
    Braddock Steele: Have you been watching the news, <PlayerName>?
    Braddock Steele: Crazy reports - of parked cars near the Coolio Peninsula rising up into the air...
    Braddock Steele: Herds of ChickenCows vanished overnight!
    Braddock Steele: Giants battling in the countryside...
    Braddock Steele: The reports of vicious attacks in the Coolio countryside were what got me out there and investigating.
    Braddock Steele: "Vicious attack" isn't the Lucky Warriors' style - they're tough, but not evil!
    Braddock Steele: So I came out to see for myself, maybe even get some training tips from 'em. Jealous of those biceps!
    Braddock Steele: Talked to some of the farmers out here - the ones that aren't in hiding.
    Braddock Steele: Turns out Lucky Warriors raided a herd of Chickencows from a neighboring clan...
    Braddock Steele: Happens all the time, from what I hear - but these guys have a new clan leader, name of McCool.
    Braddock Steele: He's bigger than all the rest of the giants! No short, friendly "lads" in these clans.
    Braddock Steele: We're at war - but not with those guys. If you want to fight in their conflict, go ahead...
    Braddock Steele: They're offering plenty of gold for those who want it...
    Braddock Steele: The real threat to Planet Lorean is that their conflict has attracted a horde of Leprescythes!
    Braddock Steele: The violence opened up a Rainbow Vortex, and those green scum started pouring out.
    Braddock Steele:
    Braddock Steele: Let's get out there and wipe out the Leprescythe before they reach Soluna City!

< Message edited by Peachii -- 5/23/2015 2:29:12 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
    3/26/2013 20:41:46   
    golden1231

Rainbow Raid War! '13

Release Date: March 22, 2013

Missions Available:
  • Lepresmash!
  • Lucky Battle
  • Underground
  • Lucky Chieftain

Shops Available:
  • Mods
  • NG Mods
  • Clover Weapons
  • NG Clover Weapons
  • Lucky Hats!
  • War Rewards
  • Swag Shop

NPCs:
  • Braddock Steele

Dialogue:
    Braddock Steele: We have to stop these hoards of Leprescythes, <PlayerName> !

• Missions
    Braddock Steele: So many battles, so little time!
  • Magic?
    Braddock Steele: Have to come up with a distraction for those Leprescythes.
    Braddock Steele: Ending the Lucky Warrior conflict would be the easy way!
    Braddock Steele: Looks like they are determined to fight their battles, though...
    Braddock Steele: Legends tell of a Magical Flute in the Fairy Realm underground.
    Braddock Steele: It plays an infectious jig that soothes even the most savage of beasts, they say.
    Braddock Steele: I highly doubt it will affect the Lucky Warriors.
    Braddock Steele: It is well-worth finding it to see whether it has an effect on those Leprescythe scum!
    Braddock Steele: Should be able to close up that Vortex if you bring it back!
    Braddock Steele: What are you waiting for? Go find it - or Soluna City and maybe all of Loreon is doomed!
  • Fitness Secrets?

• Rewards
    Braddock Steele:Wave after wave after wave - isn't this fun?!!?
  • Talk
    Braddock Steele: I just thought I would let you all know, the NG Clover Shop is avaliable to all. The other Clover shop requires 70 Clovers.
    Braddock Steele: Oh sorry. You don't need Clovers for these shops. What was I thinking...
    Braddock Steele: Well stop staring at me and get back in the battle!
  • War Rewards!
    Braddock Steele: Great job banishing the Leprescythe and defeating the Lucky Chieftan!

• Talk
    Braddock Steele: Have you been watching the news, <PlayerName>?
    Braddock Steele: Crazy reports - of parked cars near the Coolio Peninsula rising up into the air...
    Braddock Steele: Herds of ChickenCows vanished overnight!
    Braddock Steele: Giants battling in the countryside...
    Braddock Steele: The reports of vicious attacks in the Coolio countryside were what got me out there and investigating.
    Braddock Steele: "Vicious attack" isn't the Lucky Warriors' style - they're tough, but not evil!
    Braddock Steele: So I came out to see for myself, maybe even get some training tips from 'em. Jealous of those biceps!
    Braddock Steele: Talked to some of the farmers out here - the ones that aren't in hiding.
    Braddock Steele: Turns out Lucky Warriors raided a herd of Chickencows from a neighboring clan...
    Braddock Steele: Happens all the time, from what I hear - but these guys have a new clan leader, name of McCool.
    Braddock Steele: He's bigger than all the rest of the giants! No short, friendly "lads" in these clans.
    Braddock Steele: We're at war - but not with those guys. If you want to fight in their conflict, go ahead...
    Braddock Steele: They're offering plenty of gold for those who want it...
    Braddock Steele: The real threat to Planet Lorean is that their conflict has attracted a horde of Leprescythes!
    Braddock Steele: The violence opened up a Rainbow Vortex, and those green scum started pouring out.
    Braddock Steele: Let's get out there and wipe out the Leprescythe before they reach Soluna City!

< Message edited by Peachii -- 5/23/2015 2:29:28 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
    3/22/2014 19:14:11   
    golden1231

St. Patrick's Day Event '14

Release Date: March 14th, 2014

Missions Available:
  • Pot O'Gold
  • War Boss
  • SC Attack
  • Attack

Shops Available:
  • Mods
  • NG Mods
  • Clover Weapons
  • NG Clover Weapons
  • War Rewards
  • Leprescythe
  • L50 Elite Models
  • NG War Rewards
  • War Rewards
  • [url=]Merge Shop[/url]

NPCs:
  • Braddock Steele

Dialogue:
    Braddock Steele: A Pscyho-Rainbow Vortex has opened up here in Soluna and I could use your help to get rid of it!

• Talk
    Braddock Steele: We've got a huge problem here, <You>. It seems that some kind of psycho Rainbow Vortex has opened up.
    Braddock Steele: By itself it doesn't sound all that threatening - but you should see the guys that are coming from it!
    Braddock Steele: They're giants! Usually when you think of a Leprechaun, you think of a shorty friendly "lad!"
    Braddock Steele: Well, not these guys. We're at war. I don't know what they want. But I do know they're aggressive.
    Braddock Steele: I'm not even a little jealous! My biceps will never be as big as theirs!

• Rewards
  • Talk
    Braddock Steele: Star Captains - you have the opportunity to get a Lucky Paintjob for your Advanced House Mecha!
    Braddock Steele: This item, when merged with your AHM, creates a new Lucky-colored House Mecha that levels with you.
    Braddock Steele: How could it get any better? By also giving you a natural bonus to your Luck stat.
    Braddock Steele: You can also pick up a Lucky version of your Elite House Mech. You just need 30 Clovers to unlock the shop.
    Braddock Steele: I've also heard about how the Leprescythe are hoarding a bunch of gold. We should find that stash!
    Braddock Steele: Sounds pretty awesome, right? Then I recommend you get to it!

< Message edited by Peachii -- 6/3/2015 0:41:35 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> St. Patrick's Day Event
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition