Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Warlic's Portal

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Warlic's Portal
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/26/2010 17:17:58   
  Scakk
Beyond

Jackel Sano flies in and floats in the air.

Jackel Sano: How did you get here? This area of the Ethereal Realm is off-limits to those un-versed in the ways of the ethereal traveler.
Jackel Sano: Hm, let me guess. You must have followed one of my fellow wizards through a portal. You look surprised. Ah yes, you are wondering how you are able to stand on apparent nothingness.
Jackel Sano: Well, it is simple -- you are used to living in a world where you walk on solid ground. You have brought your understanding of how things are SUPPOSED to be with you --
Jackel Sano: to this new plane of existence. What is this place, the Ethereal Realm, you ask? Well, maybe some day you will learn, when I decide to teach you the ways of the Wizard.
Jackel Sano: But for now, let us have some fun! I will conjure some elemental beasts of wind, my favorite. If you defeat them, you can then challenge me !
Jackel Sano: Haha! This should be interesting !!

5 BATTLES

Jackel Sano: Ah, very good! Now let's see if you can stand up to just a taste of my power!

You fight: Jackel Sano

Victory

Jackel Sano: How surprising! You definitely have some potential. After that display of talent, I almost feel like calling you "friend". Almost. Now, go back to your home and continue training!
MONSTER LIST
Level 25 and Below
CloudZard
FlibbityGibbit
Fumidus
SkyHunter
Skyseeker
The Bloatt

Level 26-49
CloudZard
Dragoo
FlibbityGibbit
Fumidus
Griffin
Hirroo (30)
Skeeter
SkyHunter
Skyseeker
The Bloatt

Level 50+
CloudZard
Dragoo
FlibbityGibbit
Fumidus
Grand Sphinx
Griffin
Griffin Queen
Hirroo (30)
Hirroo (60)
Skeeter
SkyHunter
Skyseeker
Sphinx
The Bloatt
The Roc

Credits to Dowornobb and Crynsos for the banner.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/30/2012 14:35:27 >
AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Warlic's Portal
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition