Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Pirates vs. Ninjas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Pirates vs. Ninjas
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/1/2010 8:50:09   
  Scakk
Beyond

Location: Yulgar's Inn > The Devourer Saga > Pirates vs. Ninjas
Location: Travel Map > Sail East > Sail East > The Devourer Saga > Pirates vs. Ninjas
Prerequisite: Level 50

Pirates vs. Ninjas

WAR CAMP
Captain Rhubarb was told by a trusted friend in Battleon of a hidden treasure along the northeastern coast. When the Captain’s pirate ship dropped anchor just offshore from the Ninja-controlled territory around Mount Daijin, Elizabeth commanded her dark-clad Ninja forces to attack without asking questions! Who told the Captain of the treasure? What exactly is it? And why did the Ninjas attacked right away? Choose a side and join the battle!

• Back to Town
  • To Battle!

Clickies!
  • The Red Betty is one of the fastest ships around!
  • Captain Rhubarb is the owner of the fastest ship on the seas and the trainer of Pirates!
  • Elizabeth is far deadlier than her name implies, as well as being the Ninja trainer!

Twilly: Oh no’s!! Things don’t look good! Ninjas and Pirates should never fight!!
    Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please
  • Let me handle this!
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up!
  • Thank you!
    To Battle!

• Train as a Ninja
  • Train as a Pirate

Who will you go into battle with?
  • Captain Rhubarb
  • Elizabeth
  • By yourself

WAR COUNT
  • Fight Ninjas
  • Fight Pirates
  • Return to Camp

8 BATTLES
    «Optional Full Heal after second and sixth battles»
    1 BATTLE
    Captain Rhubarb/ Elizabeth

«You»: Blackhawke! What are you doing here?
    Captain Rhubarb: Blackhawke-- you told me of the treasure hidden here. But there is none....
    Elizabeth: He told ME that an invasion was head my way! And so I had my ninjas attack at first sight of the pirates!
    Blackhawke: You should never have come here. You should have allowed the Pirates and Ninjas to destroy themselves.
    «You»: Oh no-- You're working FOR THE DEVOURER?!?
    Blackhawke: I do what I am told. And now, I shall punish you for slowing my masters plans once more...

Who will you go into battle with?
  • Captain Rhubarb
  • Elizabeth
  • By yourself

1 BATTLE
    Blackhawke (60)

«You»: Blackhawke! We saw the Devourers hold on you leave your body. How do you feel?
    Blackhawke: If I could feel happy, I imagine now would be a good time. But truthfully, I feel like myself again, finally. I can't remember how this happened to me, though.
    «You»: We will find out. What worries me the most though, is wondering if anyone ELSE we know may be under the Devourer's mind-control!
    Captain Rhubarb: Shiver me timbers! This Devourer is one scurvy dog... but I can feel it in me bones: WE'LL BEAT HIM and send him down to Davey Jones' Locker one way or another!

WAR CHEST: Pirate vs Ninja
  • Ninja Star (10/32/56/78)
  • Captain's Hook (12/32/56/78)
  • Ninjat (10/35/65/85/95)
  • Octopirate (10/35/65/85/95)

• Replay
  • Back to Town

• To Battle!
      2 BATTLES
      «Optional Full Heal»
      2 BATTLES
    «After all the pirates were defeated»«After all the ninjas were defeated»
      2 BATTLES
      «Optional Full Heal»
      2 BATTLES
      «Full Heal»
      Elizabeth
    «Afterwards»
      «Boss cutscene»
    Originally posted by Nixtrix. Entry thanks to ZzlzhtT. Healing from Shadowy Mist.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/30/2012 5:17:39 >
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Pirates vs. Ninjas
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition