Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Strange Whispers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Strange Whispers
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/1/2010 9:20:26   
  Scakk
Beyond

Location: Yulgar's Inn > The Devourer Saga > Strange Whispers
Location: Travel Map > Sail East > Sail East > The Devourer Saga > Strange Whispers
Prerequisite: Level 57

Strange Whispers

Strange whispers have been heard in Granemor. Is this the work of the Devouer, or something else entirely?
  • Go!

Wolfwing: So you agree to my terms then?
    Cenara: Of course I do.
    Dewlok: Why am I needed here, again?
    Wolfwing: Because you are a friend to many, and you are a qualified witness to make it known Cenara acts voluntarily
    Cenara: Don’t be ridiculous, Grandfather. How could I act otherwise?
    Wolfwing: Go then and seek him out and try to speak reason.
    Cenara: I will go…

«Cenara leaves»

Wolfwing: I am in your debt again, Dewlok.
    Dewlok: If you say so, Wolfwing. You protected me once when I most needed it.
    Wolfwing: You have repaid that aid already, many times over.
    Dewlok: Whatever. I still personally consider my presence silly…and also dangerous, this close to Mogloween.
    Wolfwing: I did not consider the one witness I already had to be enough.
    Dewlok: The moon? The appearance of the eyes bothers you?
    Wolfwing: They do no bother you?
    Dewlok: It is but a manifestation of his power. Moglin legends say it tells of his coming.
    Wolfwing: I know, but—
    Dewlok: Perhaps it is a vessel. He is not limited to any such form. They are not even really eyes.
    Wolfwing: Perhaps thou they do observe.
    Dewlok: They do, much as Louis Zephyr – who goes by the name “Ojo” – does.
    Wolfwing: Ojo?
    Dewlok: Apparently Terran. It is short of “Ojodeldevourador”, which means “Eyes of the Devourer” in some Terran dialect
    Wolfwing: Zephyr is from Terra?
    Dewlok: So it appears.
    Wolfwing: How is it you know so much, Dewlok?
    Dewlok: Do you think I just sit around mystically appearing at random battles or something? Or maybe that I just stand outside Boog’s Tavern for my entire life?
    Wolfwing: You seem to be there often.
    Dewlok: Boog’s has an interesting clientele, but as you well know I am not satisfied to sit idly. I did not get to where I am by doing that.
    Wolfwing: Ha! Nor into that condition, Moglin. You seem to know more about this than even travel can allow.
    Dewlok: I have spoken to Nel and Falerin. The void moon will not harm us, nor is it particularly concerned with us.
    Wolfwing: I know that, but it is still uncomfortable. Have you continued watching the spider?
    Dewlok: Something makes you uncomfortable? I find that funny. Yes, I continued my watch. He is moving. He met with some human in a Sandy Claws suit.
    Wolfwing: That is what I was afraid of…

Discover the reappearance of Nightbane, a creature important to both Wolfwing and Cenara. Find Nightbane’s fortress in Darkovia to learn more about Cenara and Nightbane.
  • The NightBane Chronicles Part II
  • The NightBane Chronicles Part III
  • Home

Thanks to ZeltanX. Link from noamba.

< Message edited by Scakk -- 5/15/2010 16:45:13 >
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Strange Whispers
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition