Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

K'eld Naer: Drakel Civil War

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> K'eld Naer: Drakel Civil War
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/13/2010 16:18:18   
  Scakk
Beyond

K'eld Naer: Drakel Civil War

Bree-Ha: Warlord Fansarin, there is little time left. Now is the time to strike! We have 70 percent support from the Council. The people themselves, however...
Fansarin: The people! Blah! They mean nothing. Their feelings mean nothing. WE are the Drakel Empire! They would talk for months before acting.
Fansarin: WE will act now, and secure the future of our race! The'Galin, the Devourer, HIS power will make us unstoppable! HIS power will carry us into other worlds!
Bree-Ha: Yes indeed. I like your attitude, Warlord. Today, there are two kinds of Drakel: those who cower in fear, and those who FIGHT!
Fansarin: Minister, my army has already gained control of this K'eld. But many Drakel have escaped and are forming alliance even as we speak----with filthy Humans, Elves and even Orcs! But my forces are on the move now, and we shall CRUSH THEM!
Bree-Ha: Defeat this alliance, and your place in history shall be sealed forever!

Lavistria: I am pleased with your fair town, honorable Humans.
Robina Hood: And we are glad you have come, Lavistria. It's good to see a WOMAN in charge of this Union!
Aria: Yep! You're a good role model! Hehe...
Lavistria: There is nothing good about being a leader of an army. This is terrible work we must do. A few Drakel fight with us, as well as most Orcs and you Humans.
Lavistria: It pains me to think of the Drakel of the Union fighting their own brothers and sisters that have chosen to join the Drakel Power League and that evil Warlord Fansarin.
Artix Krieger: Fansarin is only their warlord. The brains behind this operation is surely Minister Bree-Ha. He has been scheming for months, and he has finally won over the Council.
Lavistria: My Elven kin are quite sure Bree-Ha is under the influence of the Devourer. Either that, or he is utterly insane.
Lavistria: Time is short, I must hurry southward. Brontus, the leader of our Orcish forces is preparing our Union army.
Robina Hood: Good luck to you! Artix and I are staying behind to watch over town, but Warlic, Aquella, «You» and others will follow you!

Brontus: Army! I ask you for nothing less than the RUIN OF OUR ENEMIES this day!
Brontus: We are Orc. We are Elf. We are Human and Drakel. We are all that stands between the Devourer and his desires!
Brontus: There was a time I would have LAUGHED to see my fellow races fight amongst each other. To see a Drakel lay another Drakel low with their magiscience---- or to watch humans and elves battle to the death!
Brontus: But there comes a time when one enemy is so great, when the threat is to ALL OF US. And so I say, we Orcs shall fight WITH you, and not against you!
Brontus: The Drakel League of Power wishes to weaken us, and join with the Devourer. I, for one, will not allow that. Our Union of Races shall STAND AGAINST the enemy of the world!
Brontus: TODAY WE FIGHT! TOMORROW WE CELEBRATE OUR VICTORY!

War Camp Picture

Clickies!:
Lavistria was chosen by the Elves to lead their army in this time of need.
Brontus is willing to overlook his differences with the other races to keep the Devourer at bay.
Most of Fansarin's body has been replaced by mechanical parts. Many think his soul is gone, as well.
Scheming Minister Bree-Ha has manupilated the politics of K'eld Near to get his way.
Draklin was an experiment, a Moglin/Drakel Hybrid. He is totally loyal to Bree-Ha.

Talk to Twilly:
Twilly: This fighting is awful! But no matter what side you are on, Twillies will heal you, because Twillies likes you.
Twilly: If you need to be healed I can help you.
  • Heal me please
  • Let me handle this!

If you press 'Heal me please':
    You get a full heal
    Twilly: There you goes! All healed up
  • Thank you!

To Battle!
  • Union of Humans, Elves, Orcs and Drakel
  • Drakel Power League
    Back to Town
    If you click, Union of Human, Elves, Orcs and Drakel:
  • Heal
  • Auger of Brontus ( Guardian Only, Temporary - Version based on character level )
  • Lavistria's Bow ( Guardian Only, Temporary - Version based on character level )
  • Fight the Drakel Power League

Who will you go into battle with?
  • Lavistria
  • Brontus
  • Vince the Drakel
  • Warlic
  • Galanoth
  • Aquella
  • By yourself
    If you click, Drakel Power League:
  • Heal
  • Fansarin's Machete ( Guardian Only, Temporary - Version based on character level )
  • Fight the Union of Humans, Elves, Orcs and Drakel

• Fansarin
  • Draklin
  • By yourself
    2 BATTLES
    Optional Full Heal after battle #2

2 BATTLES
    Full Heal

«You»: The battle is nearing K'eld Naer! I have to stop every Drakel that gets in my way!
  • Fight!

6 BATTLES
    Refer to 'Fighting the Drakels' Monster List
    Optional Full Heal after battles #2 and #4

«You»: Warlord Fansarin!
    Fansarin: Filthy Human! Come no closer or I shall cut down Minister Bree-Ha where he stands!
    «You»: But--
    Fansarin: It does not matter which side you fought for! There are no longer any sides to this conflict. I wanted to control everything, and you have ruined that!
    Fansarin: But I WILL have my revenge! YOU will fall to me in combat!!

• Lavistria
  • Brontus
  • By yourself

«Regardless of choice, you receive a Full Heal then proceed to the following.»Bree-Ha: Now, now-- You must realize that I was forced to sway the Council by Fansarin. I would NEVER break apart my own people--Yaaarrrghhh!!! My elbow!!!! *POKE!*
    Bree-Ha: !!!! Please, I BEG YOU--spare me!!!
    «You»: Minister Bree-Ha, you have betrayed your people and tried to join with the Devourer. You have been a very, very bad boy...
    Lavistria: Bree-Ha will stand trial in neutral territory, betwwen Greenguard, Augerthorne and Battleon.
    Brontus: Awwww.... Can't you just give him to us Orcs?? We would surely treat him well. * ahem, sarcasm*
    WAR CHEST

Weapons:
  • Auger of Brontus (8/25/55/70)
  • Lavistria's Bow (11/30/60/80)
  • Fansarin's Machete (15/35/65/88)

Shields:
  • Elven Barrier (20/60)
  • Replay
  • Return to Town

Monster Lists

Fighting the Alliance:
    Fighting the Drakels:

Write-up from RusseyFooly. Corrections thanks to Archlist.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 2/8/2014 5:41:25 >
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> K'eld Naer: Drakel Civil War
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition