Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Undead Invasion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Undead Invasion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/14/2010 11:11:02   
  Scakk
Beyond

Undead Invasion

War camp image

Adventurer: It is pure luck that our scouts have found the undead base… they are strong in numbers but with allies like yourself how can they defeat us? I will see you on the battlefield!

Adventurer: It is pure madness out there… how can we keep this up? But we must… they have prisoners! The Necromancer that commands these undead soldiers must be very powerful.

Defeated Undead Knight: … Pssst, hey, down here! We got your Frogzard Hunter an we will make him tell us where the Frogzard sword is… you will never get it! *cackle*

Twilly: Oh no, oh no, oh no! There are so many of them out there! *grabs onto your leg* Twilly can use Moglin magic to heal you!
  • Heal me

Twilly: All better! Please do not allow them to hurt pretty lady Aquella or Yulgar!

An undead army of skeletal fiends are defending their master.. From the adventurer’s camp to the door of the Dark Castle your fellow Adventurers have rallied to the cause of defeating this evil and saving the prisoners inside. The horde seems unbeatable, but the fate of villages is in your hands!

To battle!

MONSTER LIST
    Darkzard
    Fumidus
    Kresh
    Necrofiend
    Undead Archer
    Undead Commander (31)
    Undead Giant
    Undead Knight
    Undead Mage (14)
    Undead Soldier
    Undead SpellSword
    Undead Troll
    Undead Wounded
    Vampire Bat
    Werebat
    Wun-Dead

After defeating 100,000 monsters:

You fight Mysterious Necromancer

TOWN VICTORY!
    Congratulations! Having turned the cloaked master of the undead away, it is time to enjoy victory. The prisoners have been freed along with the Frogzard Hunter (and he knows the secret location of the Frogzard Sword). The Frogzard Hunter has promised to come tell you its secret location next week. Well fought all!

Thanks to Sarah_Renee and Geopetal. War camp image thanks to Suikoman444.

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/30/2012 13:53:13 >
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Undead Invasion
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition