Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Vampire/Werewolf Battles: Part 1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Vampire/Werewolf Battles: Part 1
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/15/2010 10:28:23   
  Scakk
Beyond

Vampire/Werewolf Battles: Part 1

Location: Travel Map > Darkovia Forest > The first button from "Back to Town" (Moglin trouble!)

Chico: *gasp* wheeze* Oh, my... I have been running for hours. Is there anyone who can help me??
Chico: Thank you for stopping, Adventurer! Praise the forest spirits! I need help, lots of help!
Chico: For weeks, Moglins have been disappearing! At first we thought it was just a random Moglin-napping spree, but now we know it is worse!
You: Do you know what it is? Is something chasing you? You look like you've seen a gruzzle-backed boar weasel!
Chico: Much worse! Even worse that a noob-nuzzling drub gobbler! What do you know about--- CREATURES OF THE NIGHT??
You: Um... I know I like smashing them with large hammers and blowing them up with fireballs!
Chico: Well, then you sound like you are the Adventurer for the job! Go into the Moglin Forest and try to save as many of my friends as you can!

Battle Vampire Bat

You: Well, that wasn't bad at all! Just a little Vampire Bat! I slay those things in my sleep! What's your name little Moglady?
Jemm: ooo--- my head! I suddenly have a craving for food rich in iron! Thanks for saving me from that flappy-wappy fangy-wangy!
Chico: You saved Jemm! Thanks so much! Let's see who we can save next!

Battle Vampire Bat (2)

You: Ho-hum. Two-- count 'em, TWO vampire bats. They are so easy they might as well be vampire TADPOLES. Although I am starting to see a pattern here...
Curly: Whew! That was a close one! I always hated bats, ever since I was a little Moglet and one of them took a bath in my cereal.
Chico: You saved Curly! Thanks so much! Let's see who can save next!

Battle
Level 49 and below
Vampire Warrior (level 20)

Level 50+
Vampire Warrior (level 50)

You: Hmmm... that was NOT another vampire bat. That was an actual Vampire. Different that other vampires I saw before.
Merigah: I feel kinda sick. Those vampires must be really hungry!
Chico: You saved Merigah! Thanks so much! Let's see who we can save next!

Battle
Level 49 and below
Vampire Warrior (level 20)

Level 50+
Vampire Warrior (level 50)

You: That was another vampire. I am beginning to think something else is going on here. Do you know what's going on little guy?
Google: I feel even sicker than the last Moglin you saved! I think the Vampires are starting to feed on us Moglins more often than normal for some reason!
Chico: You saved Google! Thanks so much! Let's see who we can save next!

Battle
Level 49 and below
Vampire Warrior (level 20) (2)

Level 50+
Vampire Warrior (level 50) (2)

You: Aw man! That was a lot of vampires! Okay, I'm not sure I want to know about what's going on anymore.
Stinky: Heh heh heh. I feel almost undead. I hope those vampires just start farming us so we don't have to run from them anymore.
Chico: That's not funny, Stinky.
ScaryVoice: No, indeed it is not. Farmed would surely not be as flavorful as wild Moglins.
Stinky: Uh-oh.
Stinky: Owie.

A vampire bat bites Stinky and flies away with him.

You: Wow. That guy came out of nowhere. Too bad for your little friend huh?
Stinky: Aaa! Eeee! Not the straw! NOT THE STRAW!!
You: Well, that can't be good. Anybody else thirsty?

Thrakus walks in with Stinky in his hand.

Stinky: Hi again guys...
You: Whoa! Stiky, what's up with that big straw sticking in your head??
Thrakus: You can run Moglins, but you cannot hide.
You: You're a vampire too? Now tell me just why you are going after these poor little creatures?? They are peaceful and mean no one any harm!
Thrakus: It is all your fault, Human. For centuries YOU were our main food source. But lately you have given us trouble. You have gotten very good at hunting monsters!
Thrakus: So now we have chosen Moglins to satisfy our neverending thirst! And they are good! Compared to Humans, they have more taste and are less filling.
Stinky: Thanks for the compliment.
Thrakus: Now, after I chug the rest of this Moglin, I will deal with you....
Thrakus: Mehehe... hehehe... MUHAHHAHA!

A giant hand grabs Thrakus and disappears.

Chico: Oh snap!! What was that??
You: Whatever it was, it was something tough enough to just snatch that big guy away!
Stinky: Can somebody pull this thing out of my noggin?

TO BE CONTINUED...

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 12/30/2012 14:04:01 >
AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Vampire/Werewolf Battles: Part 1
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition