Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Content Coming S.O.O.N?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: Content Coming S.O.O.N?
Page 12 of 14«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/22/2010 7:37:27   
master mix

If I had a time machine, I would go to new year's and see if the verified mechs were out.

Yay! First post from my cell phone!

Edit: hopefully first of many.

Also first edit from my cell.

Personal information removed. Please do not post what age you are. ~Clyde

< Message edited by Clyde -- 10/22/2010 10:21:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 276
10/22/2010 16:32:35   
stealthwings
Helpful

If I had a time machine, I would go back in time and buy the eagle.

And they probably will be.
DF MQ  Post #: 277
10/22/2010 19:44:37   
Maegwyn

If I had a time machine ... oh boy.
muahahahhahaaaaaa

Anyway, back on topic!
So we have some missing Design Notes that coincide with the mecha-build contest... I'm not sure whether it's possible to recover those Design Notes (I've reported the gap and will re-report it) - but the contest winner judging thread is not lost. To my mind, getting those in-game is pretty high priority.

We'll be working on a priority list // doable-how-soon timeline plan when things are slightly less exciting - I anticipate meeting on Tuesday because Vivi & I hope to have a classic, old-skool Buggy Monday next week. Not sure yet whether we'll have things hammered out to report back that quickly, though. Plus Mogloween is happening ...
That being said, I'm hopeful - even confident - that we will start knocking things off this list before year's end.
Post #: 278
10/24/2010 11:28:11   
jrobot2

@maegwyn When do you think you'll put name change on the list? And what about doing the big things on the list on fridays and the small things on wednesdays? I do miss the mini-wednesday releases, and I bet we would love it if you started on it after frostvale, since you'll be busy with the seasonal stuff in the rest of the year ^^__^^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 279
10/27/2010 19:06:17   
master mix

@Maegwyn

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!

Just had to say that.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 280
10/27/2010 19:13:43   
EinhanderX01

@jrobot2:
They canceled mandatory Wednesday mini-releases in order to allow more time to Friday releases.

Any Wednesday release made available is simply because they finished content for something released the Friday before, or just fixed up a few more things that weren't fixed/ready to be released as part of Buggy Monday.
Post #: 281
10/27/2010 19:28:24   
Maegwyn

Was able to slip in a super-Mini Wednesday release today, starting in with addressing the S.O.O.N. list stuff. We had a little meeting and found a good place to start - we can chip away at the simpler level gap filling during this crazy seasonal time, even if it's something tiny.
@jrobot2: Probably - in addition to what EinhanderX01 said - what will happen is that the smaller things will get done the most quickly, and often on Wednesdays, and then the big things on the list will get tucked in when Korin finds a place for them. Which could be a Friday or a Wednesday, really - just depends on what he wants.
@master mix: Oh wouldn't you like to know > : D But if I told you, then my time machine would have to alter my having told you, and it starts to get messy, you see...
Post #: 282
10/28/2010 7:20:25   
master mix

@Maegwyn

Wow :_(. (I think that means crying)

Anyways, on the subject of time machines, will there be a dragonfable crossover?

Since they are around the same time period, it might work.

And has the team thought about that?

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 283
10/28/2010 9:34:48   
Hunter Gant

If I had a time machine, I would get as many of these past SCMM's and equipment that just trumps all the stuff I've seen since starting MQ.
MQ  Post #: 284
10/28/2010 14:44:51   
stealthwings
Helpful

If I had a time machine, I would go back in time, and stop the inventor of matrices from being born.

I mean seriously, those things are so annoying!

But enough about the time machines.
DF MQ  Post #: 285
10/28/2010 15:50:39   
master mix

Think that we will see j6 again?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 286
10/28/2010 16:04:55   
Trapper King

@ Master Mix: I hope so as he is one of my favourite MQ NPC's. The last time he made an apperance was during the Lagos War.I wonder what he ahs been doing since then?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 287
10/29/2010 13:35:15   
hulgana

I really think house weapons and mechas need some upgrade. I mean they are outdated.At least increasing the chance of activation of specials to 90% or 100% will help it out a little bit. I am happy that many outdated weapons are getting small special effects especially for low levels, but increasing the activation rate of specials doesnt take much time does it?Why not increase the special activation chance for all outdated weapons and mechas?
Post #: 288
10/29/2010 13:36:26   
master mix

At level 50, there will be WHOLE NEW versions of the advanced house mechs.

They will be newer and more powerful.

@below

new VERSIONS of the house mechs!

< Message edited by master mix -- 10/29/2010 14:33:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 289
10/29/2010 14:23:05   
mechquestlord
Banned

lvl 50 housemechas? my lucky adv mystraven can only go to 40! (but for some reason mine goes to lvl 41... not high enough level for further testing)

Profanity removed. Please refrain from using inappropriate language abbreviated or not. If you're going to post please keep it civil and constructive. For more information please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Clyde

(initiate massive facepalm which replaces soluna city with a huge smoking crater)

< Message edited by mechquestlord -- 10/29/2010 20:33:40 >
MQ  Post #: 290
10/29/2010 17:04:50   
Trapper King

Cannot wait for LVL 50 house mechs(wonders what they will be called - maybe Superior house mechs?) expecting my RH mech to get improved specials.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 291
10/29/2010 17:58:15   
jrobot2

quote:

@jrobot2: Probably - in addition to what EinhanderX01 said - what will happen is that the smaller things will get done the most quickly, and often on Wednesdays, and then the big things on the list will get tucked in when Korin finds a place for them. Which could be a Friday or a Wednesday, really - just depends on what he wants.

thank you Maegwyn, I'm just wondering, when do you predict name change will come out (I'm asking for everyone), and I don't get the dragonoid saga when it went to planet yokai, would you explain please?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 292
10/29/2010 18:02:25   
Artimus

well if i had a time machine, i would go back and kill the inventor of said time machine.

on topic: would really love to see varified-specific items for dragonlord and guardian :o of cousre, these leveling to 100. teehee

edit: heck, i'd be happy with a blade of awe if it was epic enough. a guardian blade aswell :)
AQ MQ  Post #: 293
10/30/2010 1:28:27   
ZamuelNow
Constructive

I have to wonder...would it be good to delay Wednesday mini releases so that they are rolled into the Friday release? One of MQ's problems is perception and rolling the two into one release would make the Friday release larger. The downside would possibly be less communication during the week, though that could be remedied by mentioning the changes even though they aren't pushed live.
DF MQ  Post #: 294
11/3/2010 14:41:54   
jayk the pikachu

(Tardis appears)
Did some one say time machine?
all aboard the S.S Tardis!

Say i didnt have a time machine then suddenly got one i would bring Z***** into M***Q***T
(try to guess the missing words)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 295
11/6/2010 13:17:01   
neodiabolus

@Zamuel Technically Wednesday releases don't exist anymore. There have been a couple exceptions over the past couple of weeks, but they are not usual.

Considering Korin's latest DN's about starting a new planet, I think all the empty buildings in Yokai can be added to the SOON list now as well.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 296
11/6/2010 13:19:11   
stealthwings
Helpful

Why?
In the real world, do you go into every single building you see?
DF MQ  Post #: 297
11/6/2010 13:22:30   
neodiabolus

Actually, nevermind. I took another look at Yokai, and it seems that the only empty buildings are two house-looking things, one of which has a person standing in front of it waving enthusiastically at you
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 298
11/6/2010 14:40:41   
forumlogin

@stealth
No, but in the real world random people you've never met before don't tell you to beat things up just because. ;D
The thing about games is that it's usually beneficial to have lotsa houses with people inside.
DF MQ  Post #: 299
11/6/2010 14:48:31   
stealthwings
Helpful

You are basically an assassin/mercenary. In real life, they do get told to beat things up just because.
DF MQ  Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: Content Coming S.O.O.N?
Page 12 of 14«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition