Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Advanced Combat Theory 101

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Advanced Combat Theory 101
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/17/2010 21:06:14   
ZanpakuTô
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Advanced Combat Theory 101

Directions: G.E.A.R.S University > Elevator > Classes > Advanced Combat Theory

Locations available:
None

Missions Available:
  • Mecha Combos 101
  • Final Fight with Hugh

Shops Available:
  • Advanced Combat Theory Shop
  • Advanced Combat Theory NG Shop

NPC:
  • Anastasia
  • Efram
  • Mia

Dialogue
    Advanced Combat Theory

Anastasia: Oh! Hello <Character>! You’re .02933, repeating of course, seconds early
    Character: I am?
    Anastasia: Yes. Which is exactly what I expect from my students
    Anastasia: You may now take your seat
    Anastasia: Now, where was I? Oh yes...
    Anastasia: This class will give you advanced training on mecha combat based on weapon selection
    Anastasia: What this means is that you’ll be pushed into initially unfair fights
    Anastasia: Using the weapons you own, you must disable the enemy’s advantage in order to secure your victory
    Anastasia: Finally, let us begin the class

Anastasia: Students, please open your books to page <Random Number>. Let’s start

Efrom and Mia

Efram: Hey look. It’s the new kid
    Mia: Yeah. I bet he messes up big time

Efram: That new classmate is putting up a good fight which is lame because I bet against him and lost
    Mia: Haha, I guess that makes you an idiot for betting

Efram: Man. That kid has to have a higher grade than me now. I guess he is not so bad
    Mia: I thought everyone had a better grade than you…

Efram: You know, Mia… that Hugh guy has been acting really strange…
    Mia: So? You’re weird and we don’t complain
    Efram: Ha ha...that was so funny I decided to give a fake laugh followed by a comedic explanation that I actually forgot to laugh…
    Mia: Loser…
    Efram: Annnnnyway. People have been saying he’s actually…
    Efram: A Shadowscythe…
    Efram: What do you think?
    Mia: What? Well…I don’t know. I mean…I guess he’s a little weird…maybe he is a
    Mia: *Cough* I mean, Hugh Munn is a fine example of a perfectly normal human student that has nothing to do with the Shadowscythe.
    Mia: You should not make accusations of this great man
    Mia: ............
    Mia: Perfect...no way they will ever suspect me now...
    Mia: Wait...did everyone just hear me?...
    Mia: Did I just hear me?
    Mia: Oh no! I must stop this thing!
    Mia: HOW DO I STOP IT!?!
    Mia: *Cough* I mean!!!...*whistles*
    Efram: Okay, okay. No need to get all defensive about it...sheesh

Efram: Whoa. That pilot might actually complete the course with a perfect grade!
    Mia: Have I always had this hole in my forehead...?

(After class is completed)
    Efram: Wow! That's the pilot that aced the class no problem!
    Mia: I think I need to see a doctor.

Mecha Combos 101

Anastasia: You may want to re-equip your mecha before starting this battle. Are you sure that’s the chassis you want to use?
    Anastasia: <Character>, you did better than I expected on your first test. I think you’ll need to find a new strategy for the next one
    Anastasia: Hm, not bad, <Character>. This next one may be more challenging for you. Show me what you can do!
    Anastasia: You did it! Amazing, actually. You’ll really be “under the gun” now - you won’t be able to dodge the next opponent
    Anastasia: You laugh now, but bunnies are hard to defeat in a mecha
    Anastasia: That was…interesting. Quite the creative approach. I’m interested to see what you come up with next
    Anastasia: So far, so good, but you’ve still got a long way to go
    Anastasia: I see you managed to survive
    Anastasia: I heard Parma John telling Maza Rella that he isn’t sure you’ll be able to pass this class…
    Anastasia: I ate a bunch of monkies once. Tasted like chicken. And bananas. Er, maybe that was a bunch of bananas
    Anastasia: You’ve actually passed over 10 classes? You’re over halfway done with the course, <Character>. Things are about to get tougher…
    Anastasia: That was a tough battle - I’m starting to believe that you might have what it takes to pass the course
    Anastasia: Wow, <Character>! You are really learning to use your head!
    Anastasia: You defeated that last challenge in...how many turns was that? Your endurance is really impressive!
    Anastasia: Clean your room using your mecha. You’ll fit. The dorms have high ceilings. And ew - cheese and coffee?
    Anastasia: Be careful, <Character> - I hope you’ve finished your reading homework...
    Anastasia: 16 down and 2 to go! Amazing! And...good luck...
    Anastasia: The Final Challenge...and it looks like this opponent has a personal grudge against you! You’re my best student - I’m confident you can win!
    Anastasia: We have discovered that Hugh Munn is a Shadowscythe Assassin. He must be taken out!
    Anastasia: You passed with flying colors, <Character>! Your name is at the top of my list of candidates for Research Assistant

Other Information:
    None

Thanks to Vampire Fexy for links, Archmagus Orodalf for info!

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 2/1/2012 21:31:18 >
  • AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Advanced Combat Theory 101
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition