Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Meet the lamb: Yep, DW 'ere

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AQ= Meet the lamb: Yep, DW 'ere
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2005 20:45:19   
Game Boy Advanced

Hi DWeird!
Yoeth.

Lamb huh?
Yep. ^.^

Baa?
RAWR!

Did you feel a disturbance in the Force when 450 sheep jumped off a cliff in Turkey?
...you're expecting me to begin talking like Yoda, aren't you?

I have two friends from Lithuania, Krista and Kristina. They are very nice. Do you know them?
Umm... Krista is a short form of Kristina, actually. XD And, well... I know a few girls with that name, but heck if I know if those are the same ones you know. XD

How do you feel about shearing?
Ooh! A PUN! ^________^ *snuggles*

If you could push a button that would cause a random person to have a fatal heart attack, and at the same time, automatically deposit a million dollars into your bank account, would you press it?
>.>
<.<
._.
Multiple times.

If you look out your window right now, what do you see?
A tree that's obstructing my view. XD

Thank you for your time sir!
And thank'ye for the questions.

Baa Bye!
Byes. ^.^

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/17/2005 10:08:51 >
Post #: 26
7/16/2005 20:53:59   
VampireHawk

Hello!
Hey.

A few simple questions.
What, I'm not smart enough to answer anything complex? :P

Have you heard of me?
Nope, never.

Have you eaten lamb before?
Uhh, no. ._. Why does everyone keep asking me this? It's not funny! *sniffles*

May I have some wool?
Sure you can. Try a supermarket.

Do you like roast chicken?
Yerr. ^-^

Heh... Excuse my stupid questions. I'm never met a mod before. ^.^ Well... not officially.
Well, lucky you. *grins wickedly, then giggles*

Cya.
Bye.

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/17/2005 10:10:53 >

Wizard's third rule: Passion Rules Reason.
AQ  Post #: 27
7/16/2005 21:09:55   
Blue Dragon Star

if your a girl, can the darkness geta hug?

*hug*

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/17/2005 10:11:50 >

AQ  Post #: 28
7/16/2005 22:05:22   
kaminarukuzu

:o It's teh me.
<.< Is it? Are you sure your mind isn't just playing tricks on you?

Do you know who I am/ever heard of me?
Nope.

Favorite Genre of music?
Classical.

Would you consider me helpful for making guides, or evil for poking fun at Luz.
...what's a Luz?

I'm a ninjer, what are you?
...a omnipotent godmodder?

Ever play Xenosaga?
Nope. ^.^

If yes, who's your favorite charachter?
In the spirit of Z... BOB!

I like trains....
I like carpet wax.

-Rockets away-
...bye.

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/17/2005 10:17:10 >
AQ  Post #: 29
7/16/2005 22:15:15   
tyty_pretzel
Banned

Have you gotten a copy of HBP?
Nope.

I did and I am reading it.
Good for you?

I will be back with moe questions because I dont feel good
Aww... *patpats*

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/17/2005 10:18:18 >
AQ  Post #: 30
7/17/2005 0:17:01   
1wingangel

Hello... DWeird. :D
Hello OneWing. :P

Are you weird? Or am I weird?
Yesnomaybequartz!

Or are we all weird?
Eradicate the unbeliever bunnies of bortch!

ITS ALL LIES!!!!!
If it's 'all' lies, then the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct, thusly meaning that the above statement is also a lie, thusly meaning that it's not all lies and that the above statement is correct...

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/17/2005 10:22:40 >
AQ  Post #: 31
7/17/2005 0:42:12   
Vode
Helpful!

Hiya Dweird...
Uppercase W, please.

Why do bus stops exist? (So far only 2 fully satisfactory answers to this question have been achieved, when I ask it that is)
Because all forms of public transport need point in their route where they could gather/let out passengers, and buses are most usually public transport.

Have you eaten lamb/mutton before, are you possibly a cannibal? (Looking back I think this was actually covered already)
Indeed it was.

Do you believe in monkeys?
No, they're a fiction of an underactive imagination. >.>

Do penguins really slide around in icy caves?
I use Windows. ^.^

Are we all just figments of some twisted person's imagination?
Nope. If we were, the world would be a whole damned lot cooler.

Who is the most smitable person you know around here? (Probably shouldn't answer this in such a public place :P)
...whoever has a "Smite me!" sticker glued to his back?

Um... That's an end to my inferior quality and generally disappointing batch of questions.
If you're expecting me to disagree, you're out of luck. *grins cheekily*

Byea
Bye. ^.^
-Vode

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/17/2005 10:26:23 >

AQ DF  Post #: 32
7/17/2005 1:04:55   
Illusion

Hmm...hi?
Hello.

Umm...
>.> Yeah?

Do you eat lamb, making you a cannibal?

Demmit! That question was already covered!
Well, thank you for noticing. :P

Um...to compensate...
Yes, we all have lots to compensate for... ._.

Wear anything with wool in it?
Yerr.

If I was to eat a sheep...rather roast lamb, right now, what say you?
Bon apetite, <can't even censor myself on these forums>.

My questions are boring, eh?
Not as much.

Meh.
Meh indeed.

Favourite food?
N/A

Favourite song?
Silence by Sleeping City.

Know who I am?
Judging by your title, someone who spends a lot of time on the L&L boards. >.>

Can I leave now?
...leave where?

Well, if you said yes, danke. If you said no, sorry! ^^
Yes or no are for those who, uhh... aren't me!

Buh-bye.
Bye.

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/17/2005 10:31:51 >
AQ  Post #: 33
7/17/2005 3:13:41   
Chandler

Remember me from the EC? Name was shadowjax then... I was a contestant then a judge.
Remember when you asked me the same thing on chat, and I said "Yeah."?

Did that EC ever finish? It was sort of falling apart, last I remember...
It finished with a draw between Salaman and talwraith. They both got half the monetary prize, but there was no final battle...

Well, don't feel like being weird or random at the moment, so byeth...
Byes.

Edit- I forgot I'd already asked you that. Oops.

< Message edited by Chandler -- 7/17/2005 23:32:10 >
AQ  Post #: 34
7/17/2005 10:46:50   
Danum 2

Hello D`Wierd the great RP Lamb!
DWeird*. I mean, really. >.>

What`s it like being the RP Lamb?
Like every job, it has its plusses and minuses. The plusses include SAWING PEOPLE! Need I say more?

Is it easy?
Unless someone is trying to be a problem, yeah, it is.

Do you read any RP`s?
Rarely. XD I skim them through once every while, but, honestly enough - there are better things to read than RPs. Participate, on the other hand...

Bye for now!
G'bye.

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/18/2005 7:16:17 >
Post #: 35
7/17/2005 13:02:59   
tyty_pretzel
Banned

Ok I am back and feeling better!
Good for you. ^.^

I had pizza........hehe....
Extra cheese?

Well do you like pretzels?
Never met one. ^.^

IF you like the big doughy ones do you like them with cheese?
Well, I like cheese. Does that mean anything?

Fav. author?
Dostojevsky.

Fav. book?
Crime and Punishment.

ummmm I'll be back later
Okay then. >.>

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/18/2005 7:17:45 >
AQ  Post #: 36
7/17/2005 13:15:48   
Reens

hmm, I was sure I'd already posted..oh well.
Ah yes. Our mind indeed has endless potential... to forget. >.>;

*squeeee!* Cute little fuzzy lambikins! With Chainsaw!
RAWR! *glompifies*

*snugglehugglewuggles DW*
*wuggles and nuggles and smuggles*

So, do you know any other chainsaw-wielding sheeples? Or are you destined for a life of ignominy?
Wait, are you asking why I haven't married yet? ._. *runs around in triangles* Maa, how many times do we have to go over this! Next thing you'll know she'll want me to become a banker... *grumble*

Why the chainsaw, anyways? To carve up the shepherd's crook?
Well, due the reason lamb is often on the menu (and that's why I'm on the lamb), a young livestock must learn how to protect itself... >.> I fear Scotland, for the like haggis. ._. I also fear Wales, for reasons unmentionable.

Guava or kumquat?
Lemon. ^.^

*snugglepounces* or *snuggleglomps*
It's not like you can't do both at once. :P *snugglepounceglomps*

Kitties, geckos or swords?
Artificial artificers!

/me never actually asks serious questions in these...
/me never answers them seriously, anyway.

*byesies!*
Byebye! ^-^

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/18/2005 7:25:35 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
7/17/2005 13:18:15   
Shagronicus
Clockwork Aardvark

To DStrange DOdd DAbberant DBizzare DDissimilar

DWeird! Yes! *cha-ching!*
...right.

First up: The question everyone gets...
twiddles thumbs*

Well? Yeah. >.> You ready? Yep. That's question #2, actually.

Awright, here goes: Sporks: Evil personification of pain or saviour of mankind?
>.> Lithuanian. We don't get sporks here. I'm pretty sure it'd be good for scooping a meatball or something, though.

No lamb questions from me. I'm sure you've heard WAY too many of them. Besides...aardvarks are better...
>.> I'm sure morgen would agree... But I don't! ^-^

Zebras: Black with white stripes or white with black stripes?
All the colours of the rainbow!

Favourite thing to put on top of a cracker before you consume it?
Chocolate sauce, a slice of lime, then another cracker.

Earth Worm Jim: Better than Freakazoid or no?
Nope. :P

Do you think Alex Trebek looked better with or without a mustache? Methinks he's a creepy, creepy man now. And not in the good way... >.>
...who?

Who would win in an all-out fight betwixt Skeletor and the Cobra Commander?
._.
<.<
>.>
Seriously, dude. I'm not subject to the worldwide cultural brainwashing, so I really don't know what most of things you asked me meant. XD

Been juggling Arcane Chainsaws lately?
I've only one. ^.^

I've heard in Soviet Russia Arcane Chainsaws juggle you.
<.< Seriously, stop watching TV. :P

How's that for political commentary? =P
Painful, actually. I seriously dislike when people link my home country with the Soviet Union... >.> It wasn't that good there, and it was damned hard getting out. *shrugs*

Shaggy awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
G'bye.

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/18/2005 7:45:02 >

People demand freedom of speech to compensate for the freedom of thought they seldom use. -- Søren Kierkegaard
Post #: 38
7/17/2005 15:29:24   
TheRottenLeprechaun
Banned

quote:

How old are you?
Old enough, yet too young for my age.

I guess 8 or so...
In periferic bimolecular octagon years, maybe.

quote:

Are you corrupt as the rumours say?
And what do the rumours say?

How should I know? I've been away for months.
By, uhh... asking someone who does know?

Okay, new questions and still no introduction as I can only say "hi" a certain amount of tiumes a month (60) and I do not wish to waist them.
Fair enough.

Are you really weird or do you just pretend in order to gain reputation and because you've always wanted to enter BTN until they got political and began writing songs about AQ (brilliant songs, most were mine).
>.> BTN? Couldn't care less. XD But yeah - online, there's a wee bit of show, of course... But, errh... <.< In real life, I have a pet rock which I carry around my pocket and call 'Einschtein' (gittit?). Also, I started a religion that revolved on the worship of shoes when I went on holiday last year. I ran around half-naked, with shoes tied with their strings around my neck... "The High Priest Of The Church Of Shooesss" (yours truly) converted around 7 people during my stay there. >.> Sooo... yeah. ._. Weird or not - you decide.

Do you hate people who question your so-called weirdness?
They only question it because they're illiterate, idiotic ignoramusses, and I tend to forgive such little sins to the people of that kind. :P

What is your favourite colour?
Schmolk. Now go away.

Do you think homosexuals should be allowed to marry?
Yes.

Is it okay to enter this forum when high on medicine after a gruesome event that could have claimed one's life but the medicine cauuse one to say a lot of ugly things and such is an easy prey you can ban?
<.< And this high-on-medicine guy isn't talking to some of his real-life friends/familly why?

Why did you choose the path of darkness (satanism and being a mod on AQ)
'cause light hurts me eyes?

Are mods and members equal on AQ meaning if I called you a stupid hag (something I would never do) then only be punished as if I called a member it... meaning I would get a warning... at most.
Of course not. This forum, as any functioning society, has a hierarchy. Online communities are not mature enough to have democracy.

Do you have any idea where Denmark is.
>.> I'm European, meaning my geographical knowledge isn't limited to my home town, yeah.

On a scale from 1-10 how much to you dislike these quesion, 1 being in love with them and 10 being full of hate and grief and a little love.
Why do your questions end with periods, anyway?

On a scale from 7465-563857394 then how much do you like the word Straschwalserkierch
Uhh... 7467?

On a scale from 6000-6000 then how many times do you cry yourself to sleep every week, 600 being 7 and 6000 being because David Hasselhoff is outta reach for you.
Silly monkey. XD

What is your favourite colour?
Groobelnuggelwootytickershigllpoxfidenteenupieewqkuyiavc.

PS. Please please please do not ban me for mentioning that there are people with another sexual orientation...
Go to therapy. Seriously. Your ego is bleeding all over mine...

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/18/2005 8:00:05 >
AQ  Post #: 39
7/17/2005 17:29:04   
Abiogenist

*run towards Dwierd* Hey! I'm back *gasp*
DWeird*. DWeird*. DW for short. Never a lowercase W. Never an 'ie'. DWeird.

Hey sorry for putting apostrophes in your username... I was kind of used to it...
Apostrophe is alright. <.< Misspelling - isn't.

Really you remember?! *dances like crazy* But you thought I was thinking superior... *sigh* Well, I was just really trying to help people on what I've learned... I know I'm not very good at RPing or even ARPer material *pouts*
*patpats*

So you don't like anime, what do you like then?
Books.

How did you get to be a RP lamb?
I was a lamb, and then was made an RP mod. >.> Go figure.

This always confuses me... what should you use on RP: A or AN RP?
"A". Some people write 'an' because of the 'arr' sound that a standalone R produces.

You seen flamerash before?
Can't recall anyone with that name, sorry. ^.^;

'Cause flamerash is me! ^^ And I saw you even when I was still flamerash
Heh, well, I've been hangin' for around two years here, so no wonder.

You like lamb chops?
<.< No. Seriously, people, quit asking that. It's not getting any funnier per each time it's asked, really.

Got any tips for being a good RPer?
Read. A lot.

Thanks! *runs away* Mary you left your lamb Dwierd here!
>.> ...yeah.

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/18/2005 8:07:42 >

Post #: 40
7/17/2005 22:35:36   
VampireHawk

I'm back!
Yay?

I just had some lamb, tasted good. Mmm, perhaps I ate one of your brother or sister. <.<
Yes, yes, you are the epitome of wit and absolutelly non-cliched humour.

What's better, DS or PSP?
PC.

Favourite weapon on AQ?
>.> My weapon is a spell, and it's PWDU. XD

Do you like dogs?
Yesh! ^_________^

Do you think violence never solves anything?
It can be a quick problem fixer, but it's never the best one.

Do you like cotton candy?
Yesh! ^_________^

What's the difference between a sheep, a goat and a lamb? @.@
Lambs are young sheep, sheep are sheep, and goats are horny sheep.

Well, that's it for questions. Cya later

Wait... You don't like anime? Yay! (don't kill me if you do, Genetic claims you don't)
Indeed I don't.

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/18/2005 10:19:18 >

Wizard's third rule: Passion Rules Reason.
AQ  Post #: 41
7/17/2005 22:52:08   
jimbo_99987

Lo! ZUP!
...right.

First off...

Can you burn into my arm your logo, or 'ZLOK Was Here'? (Arklen, Noah_B, and Killer<-- Did was here, Tharg and Zlok- Put there logo into my arm, Durroth did them all) *Shows multiple scarred arms, massivly burnt back, and ravishly burnt forehead* PLZ?
Arm? Nope. *turns jimbo around, takes out one of those hot burnin' branding thingies, and leaves a mark on jimbo's rear*

Do you like rap?
Not as much.

Do you like Eminem?
Who?

Do you like my title?
Ah yes, indeed the most briliant title ever to be seen by this absolutelly non-sarcastic sheep.

Do you like my art? *Read siggy*
Well, you need practise before you make anything jaw-dropping, but I see you're determined, and that's good. ^.^

Do you like your job? *AQ*
Yeah. If I was paid for what I'd do, it'd be perfect. XD

Do you like your job? *Real World*
Studying... And part time jobs, well... Weren't made to be liked. <.<

Well tahts all for now!
I am a young and inexperienced COOKIE OF ALTERNATIVE DOOM!

BIAZA!
Uh, bye?

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/18/2005 10:27:14 >

AQ  Post #: 42
7/17/2005 23:46:39   
Blue Dragon Star

Hey *cough*
Hey again.

Those posers u met who claim to be the darkness don't have a bio like mine
>.> They also don't name themselves after something blue, lizardish, and twinkly.

The dark elemental lord was created from the darkness in mens heart ( strongest kind known. AS he grew in power Razz (the dark lord) had created a brother, known as Arkam. being both from the first being of darkness the brothers are made of an ubreakable bond of souls. they rule in the nexus realm and control 2 different tyes of darkness
._. I'm running out of irony here, so... Dude, you need to get improving. Badly. Go visit the RPA.

yeah I gotyelled at by demonwolf for messingup in the dueling rp trianing thread,but y should u care?
<.< Because messing up RPs is bad for your mojo?

I've posted creepy thing but am never called creepy ?
That's a statement, not question. o.o With a questionmark at the end!

Why am I talking to someone who called my a monkey in pants?
Because you're bored/lonely/in need of attention.

You don't know doya?
Actually... XD

Do ya?
>.> Is there any original way to say 'yes'?

Can i twist your answer to my own evil means?
One can do a lot of things I'd kill him for later.

Like my sig?
I've seen better art. And I prefer short text-only siggies anyway.

Y didu hug the darkness?
Because no one else would?

It can't hug back hahahaha * coughs up a lung*
Technically, it can't cough up a lung either.

anyway, wanta riddle?
No.

You do?
No. >.>

cool
Chilling, really.

Ok what question can you never say yes to?
"Mak m3 m0dd!

(I only accept one answer )
You poor soul. No room for diversity on your menu, eh?

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/18/2005 10:36:12 >

AQ  Post #: 43
7/18/2005 6:09:30   
TheRottenLeprechaun
Banned

And the most important question:
Are you getting tired of cheesy lamb-jokes?
Duh. >.<

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/18/2005 10:37:28 >
AQ  Post #: 44
7/18/2005 7:08:10   
dante spardaJR.

ola
Hey.

can I have a billion dollars US to fund my new virtual reality project?
Sure you can! If you get the funding, can you spare a milion or four? I'm trying to make real zombies for my science project.

do you like John Wayne?
Who?

do you like John Doe?
>.> Who?

I like your title,like mine? it's all the rage ( ^_^ )
>.> Uhh... "Member"? Gee, you must've worked hard to get it. :P

do you like my chibified smily? ( ^_^ )
I use a similar one, yeah. ^.^

do you like my name?
You could've gotten one that hasn't a 'dante' or 'JR' in it, really. >.>

do you think I can take over the world by Cristmas?
<.< First you'd have to make one.

how about make God relinquish his throne?
God is an abstraction. Assuming he exists (I'm not a firm believer, but I'm not quick on any judgements), he's not some old white bearded guy sitting in a throne.

how's about we make a cult,that sacrifices potatoes,and tomatoes?
It's been done. ._. What can I say - I had an interesting childhood.

if custom titles were still given out,what do you think would suit me?
"Custom Member"

do you like "Eye of The Tiger"?
With hippo ears, yeah.

do you like Origa's music?
What?

do you like Dream's music?
Who?

do you like L 'Arc~en~ciel's music?
Why?

do you like Rammstein's music?
Huh?

do you think I can run for presidency,and win by ,oh,say,September?
>.> If you get a law that allows people of your age to run for presidency... Nah, still not. :P

do you like Utada Hikaru's music?
._. I listen to silence, OK?

that would be all *grabs kantana ,and chops a hole in the wall, and walks out*
>.> I wonder if you people even know what a katana is after the "sharp choppy thingy" part...

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/18/2005 10:52:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
7/18/2005 12:27:54   
TheRottenLeprechaun
Banned

quote:

Are you corrupt as the rumours say?
And what do the rumours say?

quote:

How should I know? I've been away for months.
By, uhh... asking someone who does know?

Well... I did ask you. You can't expect me to know who should know better than you.
Rumours have this tendency to be known by everyone except for the one they're about.

quote:

Are mods and members equal on AQ meaning if I called you a stupid hag (something I would never do) then only be punished as if I called a member it... meaning I would get a warning... at most.
Of course not. This forum, as any functioning society, has a hierarchy. Online communities are not mature enough to have democracy.

Aww, now you ruinied my question about whether you tell the truth.
Oh, I feel ever so guilty. XD

quote:

Is it okay to enter this forum when high on medicine after a gruesome event that could have claimed one's life but the medicine cauuse one to say a lot of ugly things and such is an easy prey you can ban?
<.< And this high-on-medicine guy isn't talking to some of his real-life friends/familly why?

You know you didn't answer the question. I thought this was a place where you mods (this time you, DW) answer.
But if it is becauseyou lack information then hlow should I know? It was a hypothetically question. But I suspect it is because everyone is on vacation, those few who isn't can't be around one 24/7 and one's family is driving one nuts everytime they are around for mnore than 5 minutes. Besides when one is spending 4 months in bed without being able to walk around theen one would like some activity, including these could be, let's say, this forum, just for a few mintutes once in a while.
So now that you'bve been given background information then please answer the original question.
No, he shouldn't. >.> I mean, no one would go out in the middle of a street and starting saying 'ugly things' if he can talk to a friend next door, right? Similarly, if one's high and low at the same time, he should keep out of public places of any sort (online including) - that never helps, tested through and through. Instead, I don't know... He/she/it should've used emails. PMs. On the forum or chat, to talk to people who have less of a chance to whack him on the head when he begins sprouting expletetives.

What does Groobelnuggelwootytickershigllpoxfidenteenupieewqkuyiavc means?
No idea.

PS. Please do not ban me because you can.
You seem to be a scrupulous reader. Why was it so hard to remember that I don't ban people, then?

PPS.
quote:

Go to therapy. Seriously. Your ego is bleeding all over mine...

Jawohl, Frau Übersturmbahnführerin.
I don't believe nacistic Germany have woman soldiers, not even to mention woman officers.

PPPS. What is your favourite colour?
N/A. I have several that I like a lot, but no one I like best. >.>

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/19/2005 10:00:22 >
AQ  Post #: 46
7/18/2005 12:47:30   
Golden Dragon

HI!!!
Hello.

i havent seen you around...wierd
WEIRD*! And I rarely crawl out of my RP boards, so yeah.

o jeez....where did yuo come up with that wierd name? LMAO just joking
>.> Yes, your sense of humour can not be outmatched.

u like pizza?
Extra cheese.

what movies you like?????
Broad spectre. "A thinking man's comedy" would be the 'genre' I like best, I would guess.

o heck i come back later...BYE!!!
Bye. >.>

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/19/2005 10:02:45 >
AQ  Post #: 47
7/18/2005 13:22:02   
Hero of Winds

It ish teh DWeirdest Sheep! o_O.
<.< Yeeeeah.

Squeee!
*gunfire erupts*

Does that sound like a Metroid to you?
Uhh, no. ._. It sounded like a fanboy. >.>;

Do you know of any other good RPing forums besides this one?
I'm sure there are plenty, but I rarely venture out. Besides, what a 'good' RP forum is depends highly on your style and some other preferences.

Did you read my latest tale? Here's a Link (pun intended) Paladin in Green: The Legends of Link. You should.
Heh, nice pun. But nahh, I won't. Sounds too much like a fanfic.

Hello mister flower! Do you mind if I sniff you?
http://www.countyoursheep.com/d/20050624.html

Favorite RPing experience?
Heh... A chat RP that involved talking to old wizards and digging through corpses.

Baa-baa RP Sheep, have you any wool?
Before or after taxes?

Why sheep?
Because we are snuggly, cute, and deadly with a mowing machine.

May I shave off your wool and sell it for exorbitantly high prices?
>.> Well, technically, you can, but then you'll have to answer to the IRS...

Too bad. *shaves off DWeird's wool* Bye then.
<.< Don't say I didn't warn you. :P

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/19/2005 10:09:58 >

AQ  Post #: 48
7/18/2005 13:28:02   
thunderknight

how u doin
Hey.

where are u from?
Lithuania.

can i have ur money?
If I can have your parents' money, yeah.

y am i here?
>.> This is a PG-13 forum. Go ask your mother.

do i have 5 fingers?
You should have 20, inaccuracies depending on mutations and/or accidents.

am i watching tv?
A definite maybe, my man.

wats the capital of Russia?
Moscow. I'd have St. Petersburgh anyday, though. XD

thank-you for answering my questions
No problem.

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/19/2005 10:17:02 >
AQ  Post #: 49
7/18/2005 15:24:47   
dragon sorcerer

whats your favorite pizza?
Extra cheese, peperroni. Nothing fancy.

How long can you play AQ?
Heh, I only play it to check out all the new cool art and classes, nowadays... Soooo - not much.

Am I weird?
Keep tryin'. :P

< Message edited by DWeird -- 7/19/2005 10:18:30 >
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AQ= Meet the lamb: Yep, DW 'ere
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition