Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Risen

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Risen
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/14/2010 16:35:26   
Karika

Risen

Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of The Bottom
Release Date: May 14th, 2010

Objective: Kathool has risen!
Objective completed: You defeated the Great One, Kathool Achoo, with the help of Aquella!

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded: 4802 (Only if you fight Kathool, otherwise 0)
Gold rewarded: 600 (Only if you fight Kathool, otherwise 0)

Monsters
(1) Kathool - Titan Boss (Optional)

NPCs
Aquella
Captain Hugo
Caran
Diawe
Kathool
Lilithe
Sepulchure

Rewards
None

Only if you fight Kathool:
Depths of Madness (I, II, III)
Dream Hedron (I, II, III)
Euclid's Nightmare (I, II, III)

Dialogue
Aquella: Kathool has risen!

• Quest!
  • Back

Kathool: All that you know is at an end.
    <Character>: NO! No, we beat your adepts... Davey is defeated. We're still here to fight you! No... no mere monster is going to end it all...
    <Character>: I don't care how big you are!
    Kathool: Silence insect! Your time will pass, you will blink out of existence while Kathool 'Achoo remains.
    Kathool: I have seen kingdoms rise and fall, witnesses the birth of magic, the deaths of entire species. You will not resist my power.
    <Character>: We have! We're here to end it!
    Kathool: You have done nothing... except bring me the one aligned with the Aegis.
    Kathool: You have all played your role. You succeeded where the pirate failed. You brought me the child. The Protector...
    Kathool: ...Will protect me.
    <Character>: Why do you need her to protect you? You claim no one can resist, that all is at an end, then why do you need Aquella?
    Kathool: I have slept for too long. The world changes too quickly, but you, you seem to persist.
    <Character>: Persist?
    Kathool: You came before. In your yellow machine. Destroyed my adepts, forced me into the depths. But you did not defeat me.
    Kathool: I did not have a Dragonheart Shard to protect me then. I have it now, and you, in your weakness, brought the One in sync with it.
    <Character>: Wha.. What? Shards... You mean the Orb?
    Kathool: Its power has taken other forms. Something happened. It changed while I slept. It is my power now. You cannot resist me.
    <Character>: I may be tiny compared to you, monster, but don't underestimate my power...
    <Character>: ...And don't forget whose side the protector is on.
    Kathool: YOU CANNOT RESIST.

You can then choose to Battle Kathool (Titan Fight), Heal, Let a DragonLord Handle It (continues dialogue), or Leave Quest. If you battle, Aquella is invited as Guest A.

*Kathool sinks into the depths. Aquella approaches you to heal you.*

Diawe: Maybe Davey wasn't as crazy as we thought, Sis?
    <Character>: It's... it's over.
    Caran: For now at least.
    <Character>: For now?
    Caran: Things like... that... never really seem to die. Whatever Kathool is... it's ancient... and, I think, confused.
    <Character>: Confused? It's spent weeks twisting the dreams and reality of everything that could dream that was in it's reach....
    Diawe: Kathool is powerful, but something happened... time changed too fast for it, and I think that worked in our favor.
    Caran: Kathool is defeated for now. I suspect that it will be eons before it attempts to rise again. The Protector will have to be ready when that happens.
    Aquella: Me? But... but, I can't do it alone.
    Caran: You won't be alone. We'll be here.
    Aquella: I... I don't know how though.
    <Character>: I think you know enough, Aquella. Without you we never could have defeated Kathool. You really are a Protector.
    Aquella: But... but... it's all my fault.... all the elves are gone.
    Diawe: Aquella...
    Lilithe: A... Aquella?

*Lilithe approaches Aquella and hugs her.*

Lilithe: Aquella!
    Aquella: Lilithe! But how?
    Lilithe: You... you saved us.

*Scene shows Aquella healing the bodies of the Adepts from earlier*

Lilithe: It was horrible. All of us were trapped in those... monsterous bodies... it was like a neverending nightmare. I'm so sorry, Aquella. I tried to find you.
    Aquella: But if I hadn't played with the Orb...
    <Character>: The Orb.. where is the Locker?
    Aquella: It's gone...
    Lilithe: Don't cry, Aquella. The important thing is that you are safe.
    Lilithe: You have more power then you know and, with the help of your new friends, we'll be able to fight to keep our home safe.
    <Character>: Hmm...
    <Character>: Who else knew of the Water Orb though...

*Scene shifts to Sepulchure and Captain Hugo*

???: My Lord, it all went according to plan.
    Sepulchure: The Orb, give it to me.

*Screen reveals the silhouettes of Sepulchure and Captain Hugo. Sepulchure is holding the Water Orb*

Captain Hugo: <Character> defeated the leviathan, just as you said, though he/she wouldn't been able to do it without the help of the elf girl.
    Captain Hugo: Unfortunately, the water elves have returned....
    Sepulchure: Without the orb to protect them... to increase their power, they are inconsequential.
    Sepulchure: Were you suspected at all?
    Captain Hugo: No.
    Sepulchure: Good. I want you to return, but first....
    Sepulchure: ..Tell me more about the elf girl.

• Kathool sinks...

Thanks to
    -- King Desoato.
    -- kyogre40 for corrections.
    -- Baron Dante for corrections.
    -- Voodoo Master for coloring and corrections.

< Message edited by Slayer Zach -- 4/5/2016 14:41:58 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Risen
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition