Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Izaac

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Izaac
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/21/2010 20:10:31   
Karika

Izaac

Location: Mystlyk Museum, Pellow Village (Books 1 and 2), Void Ship, Into the Ynnungaap, Adrift, Void War Intro, Halfway Through, First Seal, The Last Chapter: Tomix, Tomix's Saga Epilogue

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Mystlyk Museum

Izaac: Tomix, my old friend! Meet my new friend, Riadne! But... who is that with you?
Izaac: That's not <Character>, is it? Could it be?

Izaac: Yes, yes, we were very good friends there!

Izaac: You know I've always wanted to study archeology instead of soulweaving.
Izaac: I'm here on an exploratory mission from the Headmaster of Edelia.
Izaac: There is so much just in this one building to study!

Izaac: What was THAT?!

Izaac: I'm going to go check over here, make sure there's no way for them to get in.

Izaac: Riadne?
Izaac: Riadne?!

Izaac: I don't KNOW! I- I heard screams and I ran back. I'd been in another room, making sure they couldn't get in. Barricading the door.
Izaac: And I heard the screams. And then I made my way back and she was GONE!
Izaac: *sob*

Pellow Village (Books 1 and 2)

Izaac: Hello again, <Character>!

• Talk
    Izaac: Pellow Village is a very mysterious place, if you have any questions, I'd love to shed some light on them.
    • Izzac?
      Izaac: Oh, I believe we weren't introduced properly! My name is Izaac Stellini.
      Izaac: I am one of the youngest history teachers in Edelia, the school of SoulWeaving.

• Pellow Village?
      Izaac: I'm done with my Ravenloss studying, and since you've opened the Gate, I figured I might learn more about Pellow Village!
      Izaac: It really is a very beautiful place. Pellow Village must have been the most extraordinary district of Ravenloss.
      Izaac: I've heard it was home to all of the ChaosWeaver aristocracy.

• Murk?
      Izaac: I...actually don't know anything about this..person.
      Izaac: He has opened a shop on the right side of Pellow Village, but I advise you to stay away from it. His objectives are... unclear.

• Pandora?
      Izaac: From what I've learned, Pandora was a very skilled SoulWeaver.
      Izaac: She was one of the first SoulWeavers in history, as well as a founder of Edelia. She died at the age of 22.
      Izaac: What I didn't know is that she was apparently the one who released all of the wicked Elemental Spirits that roam Lore now.
      Izaac: 7 Corrupted Elemental Spirits were also the ones she released.
      Izaac: I think that's the reason why ChaosWeavers worship her.

• Edelia?
      Izaac: Edelia, the school of SoulWeaving. Founded many, many years ago by 3 masters of weaving.
      Izaac: Zellaraneish the Swift is the current headmaster. I believe Edelia is really improving since he was chosen as headmaster!

Void Ship

Izaac: Whoever this is, go away! My lab is not set up yet!

Into the Ynnungaap

Izaac: What about our safety?

Izaac: Riadne... please.....

Izaac: Interesting. I didn't know the void was spherica-

Izaac: Certainly.

Adrift

Izaac: What do you mean by that?

Izaac: The portals! One here and one in Ravenloss! I've linked them, remember?

Izaac: What?! No I didn't! I'm positive I conjured them!

Izaac: Bu- but this isn't possible, Tomix! I'm 100% sure I conjured them and if they are gone, someone must have dispelled them!

Void War Intro

Izaac: Oh Avatars, I know what Envy did...

Izaac: Seal of Ativa! He used the very existence of those two people in order to lock the door shut. The only way to unlock them is to-

Izaac: No, you don't understand. Seal of Ativa is one of the few legendary and forbidden magics. Magics like this don't have any loopholes.
    Izaac: You can't break their rules.

Izaac: Alone?

Izaac: Alright, let's take other soulweavers too.

Halfway Through

???: Hello? Is this working? Hello?

Izaac: Tomix, bad news. We lost a few soulweavers and the majority of them are injured.
    Izaac: Riadne's patching them up and Yashta is doing his best to keep us safe, but there are simply too many void creatures. We have to go back!

Izaac: Gaaah... yes! You don't have to yell!

First Seal

Izaac: Don't!
    Izaac: Riadne... don't wake him up. It's...
    Izaac: It's better this way.

Izaac: ......
    Izaac: Yes.
    Izaac: I will notify Tomix that the first seal is lifted...

The Last Chapter: Tomix

Izaac: Exactly.

Izaac: Whatever you're doing to Riadne, stop!

Izaac: It's alright. You're safe now.

Izaac: No!

Tomix's Saga Epilogue

Izaac: Someone has to notify his family.

Izaac: Yes he did. Take care, <Character>.

Izaac: I do. At least, I think I'll go first.
    Izaac: Tomix was a friend.

Izaac: I can remember the day the two of us first met at Edelia. No one could have ever guessed at the time that we would ever get along together.
    Izaac: We were complete opposites. I was the quiet, studious one. He was the angsty teen and a terrible prankster.
    Izaac: We were really a terrible match for each other. We should have been sworn enemies really.
    Izaac: Each of us had our own childhood issues to deal with... and yet we still became the very best of friends.
    Izaac: I think that's the most important thing to say about him.

Izaac: In all times, before he was banished or on his journey after wherever he went, even if it might not have always been...
    Izaac: ... requited, he was a good friend to everyone that was important to him.

Izaac: Loyal from the beginning... right up to the very end.

Full Book 1 Image
    Book 3 Front View
    Book 3 Side View
    Book 3 Design Notes Preview
    Alternative Image 1
    Alternative Image 2

• Note: Also referred to as Izaac Stellini.

Thanks to
    -- Hogo for some dialogue.
    -- Stephen Nix for image.
    -- Peachii for old image and correction.
    -- Doomstalker for info and alternative image 1.
    -- Slayer Zach for Full Book 1, Book 3 Front, Side View images, alternative image 2 and note.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 6/24/2018 17:03:16 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Izaac
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition