Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Planet Yokai

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Planet Yokai
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2010 6:12:41   
Vampire Fexy

Planet Yokai

Directions: Soluna City >> GEARS University >> Elevator >> Dean Warlic's Office >> Char >> Missions >> Wormholes >> Yokai

Locations available:
  • Dojo
  • Hazuko's Dojo
  • Miso's Barber Shop
  • Sake's Shop (Location)

Missions Available:
  • Capture the Dojo
  • Help
  • Tenjin Training

Shops Available:
  • Help NG Shop
  • Help SC Shop
  • Ninja Weapons Shop
  • Ninja NG Weapons Shop
  • Yokai Training Shop
  • Yokai NG Training Shop

NPCs:
  • Char
  • Miko
  • Sys-Zero
  • Tenjin
  • Yue

Dialogue:
    Intro Cutscene

A wormhole opens, and Jemini tumbles out of it.

Jemini: Well, I guess in exchange for my life, I could do without this...
    Jemini: Catch!

Jemini throws the mystery vial.

After 10 Years

Char: <Character>, Jemini has to be around here somewhere. Keep your eyes peeled.
    Unkown Person: Hey! What are you doing here!?
    Sys-Zero: I guess that natives aren't peaceful...
    Character: I'll take care of this.

(Energy Blade battle)

Miko: Who are you people!? And why are you beating up on my solider?!
    Miko: He can hardly fight. It's no surprise you beat him but you didn't have to be so tough on him!
    Miko: Jemini? That purple-haired woman!? If you're on her side, then I'm going to destroy you personally!
    Miko: It's said that the witch travelled here to give the gangs their power which caused them to take over the city!
    Miko: .... Oh.... So you're after her too, then. And she stole the Metal Element from you?
    Miko: Then it seems we're on the same side. However we are unfortunately unable to be much help to you.
    Miko: The gang that inhabits the city outnumbers us by a long shot. Your technology, Though...
    Miko: ..Well... It's much more advanced than ours... Maybe we can still help, though... We can train you to fight against them...
    Miko: Either way, you seem like a good person and i will make sure everyone here knows you're with us.
    Miko: I would be careful going into the town if you do choose to go. They're not very welcoming...
    Miko: It sounds like we can work together, then. I won't hold you here any longer.
    Miko: Welcome to our camp! I'll let everyone ehre know that you are honorary member of the Resistance.

Chasing Jemini: You successfully made it to the planet!

• Move to Refugee
        Refugee: Many of our families live in hiding. The rest of us run the camp to throw off any of the Gangmemebers.
        Refugee: Hopefully we won't have to live like this much longer.

• After Supreme Master is defeated
        Refugee: You did it! Now our families can start moving back into the town once again!
        Refugee: Thank goodness you showed up when you did. Things were starting to look very bleak.
        Refugee: I think I’ll stay in the woods though. Nature without the threat of being attacked by gangs is quite comforting.

• Move to Char
      Char: It seems we would be helping these people by completeing our mission. That's fortunate.
      • Talk Before capturing the Dojo
        Char: It's weird, According to Miko, Jemini appeared 10 years ago.
        Char: It must have been a glitch in my scanner. I'll make sure I fix it so this doesn't happen in future warps.
        Char: In any case we should definitely work with Miko to help get us inside the town.
        Char: Right now, this place is pretty brutal...

• Talk After capturing the Dojo
        Char: Now that you're capturing the dojo, the gang seems more hostile than ever.
        Char: Hopefully it won't take long before we can complete our mission here.
        Char: Oh. And if you're looking for Miko, She's at the Dojo at the far end of the town now.

Char: We got one of the weapon parts back! This is great news!
        Talk:
        Char: It looks like we completed our objective here and helped out Miko and her people.
        Char: Technically we’re done here but you can go ahead and come back and explore later if you’d like.
        Char: Well done and let’s move on to the next!

• Exit
        Char: Are you sure you want to exit back to GEARs University?

• Move to Miko
      Miko: If you're willing to help us, we'll do whatever we can for you.
      • Ninja
        Miko: Do you want to learn how to fight like a real Ninja? Well suit up and find out!

Ninja Custom
        Miko: Would you like to put on the Ninja outfit now?

• Shop
        Miko: You can buy various weapons here! Keep checking back because i will get more.

• Talk
        Miko: What would you like to talk about?

Magic Skill
        Miko: Our energy balde weapons are very special. Each one holds a different magical power.
        Miko: You can sample one of them now if you choose to equip it while wearing the Ninja uniform.
        Miko: Currently, these skill will only work with our ninja outfits but i'm sure more will come soon.
        Miko: Be sure to check back when we have more energy blade weapons for you try. They will be unique.

Training
        Miko: With our technology and our skills, we can train you to be stronger and more efficient.
        Miko: Be sure to train with Tenjin over at the training grounds. Soon I will train you in the arts of sword fighting.
        Miko: Judging by your... rather primtive... style when you fought our Camp Lookout, you could use some serious help with you technique.

Jemini
        Miko: 10 years ago, the one you call Jemini appeared for the first time.
        Miko: It is said that she bestowed the gift of metal technology to the gangs that used to roam here.
        Miko: Because of her, all of this has happened. I can't help but wonder what caused her to do this.
        Miko: She must not be trusted and if I ever see her again, I will personally take her out.

Talk
        Miko: This is our decoy camp. We try to hold off any wandering gang memebers.
        Miko: If they manage to get through our forces and take us down, they still won't find the rest of us.
        Miko: One day we will return to the town and we'll restore the peace and order.

• Move to Tenjin
      Tenjin: Good afternoon, <Character name>. Miko has asked me to help you any way I can. How can I help you?
      • Shop
        Tenjin: If your skill level is high enough, you're welcome to buy some of our weapons.

• Talk
        Tenjin: So you came from another world, huh? Your technology must be incredible.
        Tenjin: We only recently acquired all of this technology. I'm sure Miko told you about the purple haired girl.
        Tenjin: So her name is Jemini? Nowe we know who to blame for all of this.
        Tenjin: I used to help run the Dojo before that Gang took over.
        Tenjin: I think if I train you a little, you might be able to help us regain control of the town.
        Tenjin: So what are you waiting for? Get training!

Tenjin: I hear we got the town back under control! I’ll keep training our soldiers here to ensure our future.
        Talk:
        Tenjin:I’m happy to hear that the gangs have been defeated. I’m sure peace will be preserved now.
        Tenjin: Just in case it isn’t, I’ll make sure I keep training our soldiers so we’re better prepared in the future.
        (After completion of Bug Infestation)
        Tenjin: Thank you also helping my brother. I hope it wasn’t too much trouble.
        Tenjin: I wish you luck on your future adventures as well, and thanks for everything.

Other Information:
  • You need to finish the previous Dragonoid Saga quests to access this planet.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 7/6/2015 1:18:20 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Planet Yokai
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition