Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Snake Master

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Snake Master
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/29/2010 5:40:29   
Diark

Snake Master

Location: Planet Yokai -> Miko -> Missions -> Shrines -> Snake Shrine -> Snake Master!
Objective: Battle the Snake Master in order to proceed to the next Shrine!
Requirements: Completion of Assault!
Release Date: -

Enemies:
  • Snake Master

NPCs:
  • Snake Master
  • Miko

Dialogue:
    Snake Master: You, <Character>, are severley mistaken if you think you can get past me! Prepare.To meet.Your Doom! SSSSsssss

Snake Master: SSSSsssssssoooooo, we're on then, I take it. Let's see who's Master, then! It is I who is now (and shall forever be) Master.

Snake Master: What's the delay here? Your'e afraid.I get that. I really do. But there is no backing out now,<Character Name>!.

If you won the battle:
    Miko: Wow, <Character>! You really did defeat that Master! You are truly a blast from the Past..... or wait, we're in your past

Miko: ...Anyway! Whenever it is - the important thing at this moment is now! And i would like to thank you <Character Name>.

Miko: You've gotten past the first of the Masters, and we are now on our way to victory! We are truly grateful for your assistance

Miko: While your swordfighting technique could still use some finesse, your mech technology is advanced...-you shine,<Character Name>!.

If you lose the battle:
    Snake Master: <Character>! Hang on to your Hat next time,as i do believe it is in ssssmithereens!

Rewards Shop:
    None

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/30/2011 3:10:40 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Snake Master
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition