Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mantis Shrine Assault

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Mantis Shrine Assault
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/19/2010 11:11:18   
Vampire Fexy

Assault!

Objective: Battle the enemies that block the way to the Mantis Shrine!
Requirements: Must Completed the Monkey Master! Quest.

Enemies:
  • Yokai Monk

NPCs:
  • Miko

Dialogue:
      Assault!
      • Fighting Mantis Students
        (Each Dialogue Shadows After Defeating a Mantis Student)
        Miko :Watch out for ninjas stars and try to slow down the Mantis students!
        Miko :The Mantis student is still out there somewhere. Keep looking!
        Miko :I think we've got him on the run now. Dont give up
        Miko :He's got to be slowing down now! We should get him this time!

• How To Play
        Miko : The Mantis Students are all over this area. You'll need to shoot them down to get close to them.
        Miko : They will be trying to stop you using Shuriken! You must use careful aim to destroy them.
        Miko : Make sure your targeting reticle is centered on your target. Otherwise, you will miss.
        Miko : Keep your eyes peeled for the Mantis Students as they'll often zip across the screen!
        Miko : Don't waste your ammunition on the Ninja if he's too blurry to see. Wait until he's in focus.
        Miko : You will need lightning fast reflexes to hit them as they are very skilled and very gast.
        Miko : WHen you're capable of hitting him, I will yell "Heads up!". It's likely you'll hear him whooshing his way nearby as well.
        Miko : You will have to hit him directly on the chest to seccessfully tag him.
        Miko : Once you've shot him 4 times, you'll be able to fight him. Defeat him, and you will win!
        Miko : Good luck!

• After Defeating All The Mantis Students
        Miko :Well done! The siege continues!

< Message edited by Apparition -- 7/26/2010 21:44:13 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Mantis Shrine Assault
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition