Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AE Comic Contest Discussion *need help click here!*

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: AE Comic Contest Discussion *need help click here!*
Page 15 of 17«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/15/2010 0:06:56   
Knight of the Dragon

@Me without a "s"
It's from Epic Duel. If you check it carefully, you'll see some mercenaries are..sort of fat. I feel like I know one of winners now

Well once again good luck to everyone! May the funniest comics win!

P.S. I just realized Skymage's entry doesn't have his name on it...

~Knight of the Dragon

< Message edited by Dragons Bane -- 7/15/2010 0:13:08 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 351
7/15/2010 1:29:12   
draconic death drago

I think mine might be a possible win or mention.partly because of a cluck-tose and tolerant dragon.then there's aton of places and clawkin wanderer burnt to a crisp.Origional:yes
Hilarious:also yes
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 352
7/15/2010 4:26:47   
moozak

"Make us LOL and win big time"

Considering the objective of the contest, I think that Skymage555 has a big chance of winning
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 353
7/15/2010 6:21:17   
Skydull

Please have a look at my comic and see if it stands a chance. =D I'm not that much of a funny person, so I'd like to see what you'd think... =P
AQ  Post #: 354
7/15/2010 9:13:17   
Haliphax_404

Dragon bane: its epic duel related.... mercenary are fat and I think fat joke work well in most of AE staff~ you dont understand it because there is no fat people loitering around and try hadouken you for 197 times lol~

oh yeah about the rule.... skymage didnt have his name on his comic.... dont lose your confidence yet~

< Message edited by Haliphax_404 -- 7/15/2010 9:17:50 >
Post #: 355
7/15/2010 11:16:50   
Spartaneous X

http://s393.photobucket.com/albums/pp19/freakinfrog1/?action=view¤t=FAILKOMIKS.jpg
AQW Epic  Post #: 356
7/15/2010 11:42:16   
ShadowPhoenix52

Hey... I just realized I might of broken a rule. Can a mod help me out? It was at 11pm and I wasn't thinking right, lol. I accidently put "Look at both versions" on it. I put that cause the original version is a bit... unreadable, hence the script I put on my post. But I had a last minute idea to REDO it. Its the same comic, except with bolder panel lines and a bit cleaner text. Could you just look at the original version and/or change my post???
(Im going for Best Movie Parody e.e)
Thanks.

btw, my comic.

The password to get into my album is sketches.
The first one is the Redone, the one after it is the original.

http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae150/ShadowPhoenix52/

Aaargh. I'm not sure which one should be my entry... >_<

And please dont look at any of my other drawings. Theyre outdated, not how I draw today e.e

And SkyDull, it's really good! I'm sure you'll get at least HM.

< Message edited by ShadowPhoenix52 -- 7/15/2010 12:57:37 >

DOOM!!! DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM!! DOOOOOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOOOOOM!!!

The Doom song.
-Gir

ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT LAUGH SHALL Be PANCAKE'D!!!
Post #: 357
7/15/2010 12:21:57   
jlbth5

At the risk of sounding like a stickler for the rules, it would seem that they are going to have to disqualify skymage's comic, since he doesn't have his name on it. LOL-tastic as it may be, if they let it slide then they are undermining their own rules, and telling all future contest participants that they don't have to follow the rules if their entry is good enough. It would be a slap in the face of all these wonderful artists who actually read and followed every rule, if they gave skymage anything more than honorable mention.
AQ  Post #: 358
7/15/2010 12:53:00   
ShadowPhoenix52

I agree with jlbth5. Alot of us worked hard on our comics AND followed the rules. It may be funnier, but even though he entered his at the very start, he didnt put his signature on it.

< Message edited by ShadowPhoenix52 -- 7/15/2010 12:57:18 >

DOOM!!! DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM!! DOOOOOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOOOOOM!!!

The Doom song.
-Gir

ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT LAUGH SHALL Be PANCAKE'D!!!
Post #: 359
7/15/2010 14:39:21   
Ebil Beast

its july 15... to late to submit? just in case, here it is/Users/Kyle/Desktop/KyleVogan.pdf.pdf

< Message edited by Ebil Beast -- 7/15/2010 14:40:41 >
Post #: 360
7/15/2010 15:19:10   
Postmaster General

@Ebil Beast: Unfortunately, it is too late to submit. Also, your URL is incomplete.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 361
7/15/2010 16:01:18   
ShadowPhoenix52

Err... Sheriff Duncan? a bit of help with my entry, please? e,o
Post #: 362
7/15/2010 19:36:45   
Postmaster General

@ShadowPhoenx52: As stated above, further entries are not allowed. But I'll assist you with whatever the problem is, so whatcha got?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 363
7/15/2010 19:50:28   
ShadowPhoenix52

Oh no, I don't want a further entry. I just need my entry EDITED.

There's a typo... I explained in my message a few messages back.
Post #: 364
7/15/2010 19:55:04   
Postmaster General

Well, if you have your entry loaded on a fileshare site, you should be able to use that site's tools to do basic edits. For example, photobucket allows you to go in and remove red eye, resize, crop, etc. Just remember, once you have editted, make sure to 'Replace Original' and not 'Save as New'.

The URL provided for your comic will stay the same, but the image will differ.

Although I would say do not worry. It isn't a big deal. A small typo like 'a a' isn't going to make too much of a difference, or at least I would expect not.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 365
7/15/2010 22:23:39   
ShadowPhoenix52

Oh ok, thanks. And the redone version is mostly bolded lines and a grammar fixes. Soo... Yea. Hope that doesnt affect anything. Thanks for the help!
Post #: 366
7/15/2010 23:13:33   
swatteam1

not a very nice thing to say. Everybody has their abiltys and they are prolly better than mine lol
Post #: 367
7/15/2010 23:51:12   
SSanatobaJR

Here it is, Thursday night before we might find out who wins. I want to wish everyone good luck with their comic entries and I hope the best comics do win (as long as they followed the rules). I saw some pretty other funny entries as well as my own which could also win (though I don't remember now which ones they were; haven't looked at them in several days) and I know full well that this contest could end up being really close. May there be MANY Honorable Mentions and lots more laughs to come from future comics from everyone who entered, not just those who win.

Never surrender and never give up hope (or your dreams). Prosperity and Success to All!
SSanatobaJR

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 368
7/16/2010 0:19:41   
marzin

Why Is The Contest Thread Locked I Went To Post Mine And I Couldnt Cause Its Locked..... Help Me Please!

If You Have Any Questions About AQW Please Pm Me And I Will Try To Answer Them As Quickly As Possible. Thank You For Reading, Now Start Pming and stop Reading.......I SAID STOP UR STILL READING
Post #: 369
7/16/2010 0:23:23   
Skydull

It's because the deadline was 5 days ago. =P Sorry! If you want, you could still post it here for others to see.
AQ  Post #: 370
7/16/2010 1:03:45   
Deathwalker

Somebody pointed out that Skymage's entry was also not AE related. :\

Anyway, I just now thought of a good comic concept. Too bad the entry phase ended like, five days ago. :C

It was basically going to be the chronicles of a guy in a tabletop RPG game (Based in AQW) who always rolled natural 20s, so when he did it for a stealth roll, he turned invisible. :O
DF AQW  Post #: 371
7/16/2010 2:24:55   
DracoLordIAm

@above

It IS AE-related. It's from EpicDuel, which as far as I know, is somewhat considered part of the family.

But it's a real pity he left his name out T.T

I was actually rooting for it...
AQW  Post #: 372
7/16/2010 3:15:07   
Mickis96

This is my entry (I know this isn't the entry thread. I just wanted to post my entry here to see what you guys think):
Seppy and Drakath

Good luck everyone!
DF AQW  Post #: 373
7/16/2010 4:02:49   
Knight of the Dragon

@above
LOL! Star Wars much?

Well seeing that the Results day is tomorrow, I wish everyone (including myself) The Best of Luck!
Don't get so worked up about Skymage's comic, just because it was mentioned in the DNs doesn't mean he will be the Grand Prize winner 100%. It still has a chance of being a winner though. But only the Judges know the truth, for the path of judging is a Dark Art which only the Best can Master. e.e

Well, I can't wait to see the Results! Good Luck everyone!

~Knight of the Dragon

< Message edited by Dragons Bane -- 7/16/2010 4:03:39 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 374
7/16/2010 9:21:01   
Ilø€IMPERIAL€ølI

I've seen alot of good comics that were very 'lol'd'. Gl to everyone.
Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: AE Comic Contest Discussion *need help click here!*
Page 15 of 17«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition