Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=L&L= Adopt-or-Donate-a-Plot

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> The Work Table >> =L&L= Adopt-or-Donate-a-Plot
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/17/2010 1:14:26   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

This is the place where you can put your ideas that just aren't working for you, but are too good to just let die.

(This is a suggestion brought to me by Blue Revenge.)

There comes a time when even the best of us come up with a really great idea and either we just can't seem to write it, or we try but get nowhere. But, as great artists in the world of words, we don't want to just let that idea die without an honest chance at life.

So, if you have come across this problem, perhaps this thread is for you.

Rules:
  • Post the idea as clearly and plainly as possible. The amount of detail is up to you, but the more the better.

• If this is an idea that has already been worked on, but has hit the wall at 100mph, you may post a link to it if it is on the forums or post what you have so far if it is not on the fourms. This is more to give the potential adoptive "parent" of the idea an indication of where you were going.

• Once you post the idea, it no longer is yours. You have officially given it up into the caring hands of another person.

• Make sure that anything you may want later is omitted from the idea post (i.e. the names of people or places, etc.).

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 1/10/2020 18:49:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/7/2012 22:19:59   
VanHellsin24
Banned

Plot: A woman born in a clan of only men rises as the prominent fighter, and leads the clan to glory through blood and gore
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
10/8/2012 0:09:16   
lordkaho
Creative!

Here's mine. I thought about it years ago but I just can't find a proper time to establish the groundwork for the plot. But the premise is basically:

quote:

During the disastrous Children's Crusade in 1212 led by the boy preacher Stephan, many of the young 'crusaders' either returned home, disheartened, got lost, were captured into slavery, or died in the hazardous journey. Despite being ill equipped, a group of little girls managed to reach Arabia and were taken in by a group of Crusaders that would be soon called the 5th Crusade. However, due to hardships and dwindling resources, the Crusaders eventually had to abandon the girls in a lonely post south of the Holy Land, Jerusalem. Fully aware of the threat of bandits and enemy Saracens, the Crusaders promised the girls that they would immediately return once they reach Jerusalem which they left them with some equipment like armor and weapons to fend for themselves and portions of food to combat their hunger.

The Crusaders however, never came back.

With only the five of them against the unforgiving desert and the ever present danger of wandering enemies, the young Crusaders put up a shoddy outpost in the middle of nowhere, still believing that what they are doing is for a greater purpose. Nonetheless, times past in their little 'Fort of God' is pretty laid back and the girls manage to even enjoy themselves, getting accustomed to the desert life.

But will their cheerful days last forever in the midst of a holy war?

It's a Slice of Life involving the story of young girls during the Crusades. May or may not include huge amounts of tropes regarding Tear Jerkers, Crowning Moments of Heart Warming and Awesome, War is Hell, The Determinator and all around Bitter-sweetness.

Have fun, whoever wants to adopt this plot. :)

~LK

< Message edited by lordkaho -- 10/8/2012 2:23:15 >
DF MQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> The Work Table >> =L&L= Adopt-or-Donate-a-Plot
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition