Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Supreme Master Shrine!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Supreme Master Shrine!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/23/2010 22:15:41   
PD

Supreme Master Shrine!

Objective: Defeat the Supreme Master
Requirements: Must have defeated the Tiger Master
Release Date: July 23, 2010

Enemies:
  • Supreme Master

NPCs:
  • Miko
  • Supreme Master

Dialogue:

Miko: Beyond this shrine lies the Supreme Master. If you wish to turn back, now's your chance.

Miko: <Character>, are you all right? I'm still picking up those strange readings from your mecha
    Your character: I've got some energy spikes but I can't... uh-oh.

Supreme Master appears

Supreme Master: So, you are the one who defeated the five. I am almost impressed, <character name>... Almost
    Supreme Master: But as you will quickly learn, their poewr is nothing compared to my own.
    Supreme Master: You challenge me? So be it.
    Supreme Master: Prepare yourself for this <character name>, the Ultimate battle for the Ultimate Destiny of Yokai!

Energy spikes come from your character

Miko: <character name>, wait! Something's wrong. The energy readings on your mech are going crazy! They're like nothing I've seen before!

You transform

Your character: What.. just happened?
    Miko: I... I don't believe it! It's the return of the Dragon!
    Your character: The what of the Who?
    Miko: The legendary incarnation of the Yokai Spirit of combat! It has chosen you as its host!
    Your character:hmm... would've expected a big fat panda.
    Supreme Master: This changes nothing! Chosen or not, <character name>, you will soon become a dead man!
    Your character: All right. Let's see what this thing can do!

Your character and the supreme master fight. After you win.....

Miko: You really did it! The town is finally free and peace can finally be restored!
    Miko: and now you are the Supreme Master! You came out of your way to help us.
    Miko: Of course, I know you were her for your own reasons but my point still stands. Thank you, <character name>
    Miko: I think this belongs to you.

You recovered the element of Warlic's Weapon!

Miko: Now all that's left is to repopulate the town and get things settled. Please feel free to revisit the town soon.
    Miko: We should hae some shops open and someone else may need your help. if you are still willing.
    Miko: Thanks again, <insert character name>. You've really come through for us. Hopefully we can return the favor someday.

Rewards Shop:
  • Supreme Master Reward Shop
  • Supreme Master NG Reward Shop

< Message edited by Peachii -- 7/15/2011 22:26:47 >
  • Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Supreme Master Shrine!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition