Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Bug Infestation

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Bug Infestation
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/30/2010 21:57:39   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Bug Infestation

Objective: You helped Sake by defeating the unusually large infestation of bugs!
Requirements: None
Release Date: July 31, 2010

Enemies:
  • Black Monster Ant
  • Gold Monster Ant
  • Gold Monster Scorpion
  • Mega Spider
  • Monster Ant
  • Monster Scorpion
  • Purple Monster Scorpion

NPCs:
  • Sake

Dialogue:
    Sake: It seems I have a big bug problem that is keeping me from selling my weapons! Do you think you can help?

Bomb Placement
    Sake: I'm glad you agreed to help out. I have a problem with bugs coming out of the walls!
    Sake: I have a few bug bombs that you can use to try and kill the bugs. If you can bomb it, I will pay you for it!
    Sake: There are 3 bug bombs and if you can bomb the bug in the fewest of 3 turns, you'll get a bonus!
    Sake: Just click one of the yellow spaces to choose where to place your bomb and if a bug walks into it, you win!
    Sake: Are you up for it?

If you place the bomb at the correct position:
    Sake: You did it! That bug didn't stand a chance! As promised I'll give you your payme...
    Sake: ...
    Sake: I guess we made the bugs angry! I certainly can't defeat the giant bug myself. Please help!

If you place the bomb at the incorrect position:
    Sake: Oops. Looks like you picked the wrong hole to set the trap. Would you like to try again?

If you lose 3 turns:
    Sake: Well, I'm out of bombs but thanks for trying anyway. I'll let you know when we can try aga...
    Sake: There's another giant bug outside! I can't defeat it myself! Please help!

Battle monster:
    Sake: I'm glad you agreed to help out. I should be back in business in no ti- ...
    Sake: Uh oh. That's your cue! Take that beast out!

After defeating monster:
    Sake: Awesome! That will help keep the infestation down!

Sake: No bugs are too strong for you!

Sake: Well done! Thanks for your help!

Sake: You did it! Have you exterminated bugs before?

Rewards Shop:
    None

< Message edited by Peachii -- 7/6/2015 1:14:49 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Bug Infestation
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition