Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Guardian(s)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Guardian(s)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/12/2010 13:56:55   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Guardian(s)

Location: Attack On Drakonnan!, That A'Way!, Falconreach (Books 1 and 2), Evening Falconreach (Books 1 and 2), The Final 13th, The Flying Fortress, Sepulchure, Falconreach Guardian Tower, Swordhaven (Books 1 and 2), Swordhaven Past, Falconreach Inn (Books 1 and 2), Evening Falconreach Inn (Books 1 and 2), Flames in the Dark, Lucky Day - Unlucky Escape!, The Golden Kiss, Monster Pip, Falconreach (Book 3), Falconreach Inn (Book 3), The Summoning, Darkness is Coming, It Begins..., Doom Amulet, Artifact Heist

Quests given
None

Shops owned
Luck O' the Sneevish
Lucky Day Inside
Lucky Day Outside
Rainbow Saber

Dialogue
Attack On Drakonnan!

Guardian: We will guard the Ice Katana with our lives!
Guardian: Aye, that's what we do.

That A'Way!

Guardian: Aye.

Falconreach (Common, Books 1 and 2)

West Entrance

Guardian: How's it goin?
Guardian: If you are looking to rest, try sleeping at the Inn. You might even want to explore the town at night anyways.

• Talk
    Guardian: What, you don't know?! I'm a Guardian!

Guardian: Sure, technically I'm a knight but our scope of duties and obligations are much larger.
    Guardian: However, mostly my job is to protect this town. It has seen its share of war, and it needs someone to fight for it.

• Rumours?
    Guardian: Well, I was guarding the East gate the other day and met a hunter..
    Guardian: He had just come from Doomwood Forest and was bragging about how much money he'd made off of monster pelts.

Guardian: Aye, but I can't imagine who he could have sold the pelts to in Doomwood.. That forest holds nothing but evil.

Outside the Potion Shops

Guardian: Hey, did you see that cute mage that went by earlier? *whistles*
    Guardian: Did you know that at night, there are all kinds of weird glowing things in the park? There's even a portal that only works after dark!

Outside the Guardian Tower

Guardian: We lost so many...

Guardian: Welcome, <Character>. If you wish to travel quickly, you may use our gryphon. He is to your right.

Guardian (1): Come on, rookie, get your guard up! How are you ever going to defend the town if you can't defend yourself?
    Guardian (2): Whoa, that was deep.

Outside the Bank

Guardian: Hi there, <Character>.
    Guardian: Everybody here knows who you are.. you slayed the hydra on Arborvale bridge!

Evening Falconreach (Common, Books 1 and 2)

Outside the Potion Shops

Guardian: Good evening, <Class>!

Outside the Guardian Tower

Guardian (1): Justice never sleeps! The Guardian Tower must remain open whether it be rain or shine, night or day, war or peace!
    Guardian (2): I hate working the night shift...

Outside the Bank

Guardian: Carry on, <Character>.

Outside the Armory

Guardian: Hail, <Character>. What business have you with the town's armory at this hour?

The Final 13th

Guardian: Sir! The heros have been pouring into town as news is spreading of the coming battle. Also, our scouts have not yet returned.

Guardian: The able-bodied have been given weapons, and those who cannot fight have been moved to the center of town.

Guardian: Yes sir!

Guardian: Yes sir!

Guardian: <Character>!!!

Guardian: <Character>.. he's here.

Guardian: Th-there are too many of them! The sky is filled with these beasts!
    Guardian: Hold it together! Now's our chance to knock as many as we can out of the air before they get here!
    Guardian: ARCHERS!!!
    Guardian: FIIIIIRE!
    Guardian: SCATTER THEIR BONES INTO THE SEA!!

Guardian: I'll see to it that our archers and mages continue to blast the dogs out of the sky.

The Flying Fortress

Guardian (1): The mana bombs aren't doing enough damage...
    Guardian (1): There are too many of them... they are as numerous as the sands in Lore! We can't hold out much longer.
    Guardian (2): Don't lose faith! By the light, these beasts will see no mercy from my blade!
    Guardian (2): FOR FALCONREACH!!!
    Guardian (1): For Falconreach!!!

Guardian: Sir!
    Guardian: Something is happening...You should see this.

Guardian: The tower!!

Guardian: There isn't time!

Guardian: Sir! Come quick! Something big is coming!

Sepulchure

Guardian: By the Avatars... look!

Falconreach Guardian Tower (Books 1 and 2)

First Floor

Guardian (1): Have you heard from your family lately?
    Guardian (2): Aye, just today. Father is not doing well, I'm afraid.
    Guardian (1): I'm sorry to hear that. I shall keep him in my prayers.
    Guardian (2): Oh, no it's nothing like that. He's been spending all his money foolishly, and mom is not happy. Not happy at all...

Guardian: Sorry, <Class>, only guardians stationed here are allowed into the barracks.

Second Floor

Guardian: Hail, <Character>!

Swordhaven (Books 1 and 2)

Guardian: Hail, <Character>! Sadly we are both early... the shops have not yet set up since the recent attack.
    Guardian: Ahh, Shopping.. how I love yo--oh hey there.

Swordhaven Past

Guardian: Do you say that to everybody that shops here?

Falconreach Inn (Books 1 and 2)

Guardian: Hey, did you see those two guys in the storage room?

Guardian: Hahahaha, that'd be them!

Evening Falconreach Inn (Books 1 and 2)

Guardian (1): Hey, aren't you supposed to be on duty right now?
    Guardian (2): Oh, uh... um... I'm sick. *cough*

Flames in the Dark

Guardian: GUARDIAN KAIN!

Guardian: Sir! Fire monsters! They're swarming the East gate! Chasing the refugees!

Lucky Day - Unlucky Escape!

Guardian: Golden monsters are filling up the woods around town!

Guardian: <Character>, you have to stop these monsters and find whoever let Au'Mydas out!

The Golden Kiss

Guardian: <Character>! <Character>, quickly!

Guardian: Baron Au'Mydas has escaped!

Guardian: That's just it. He turned two guards to gold before he left!
    Guardian: We don't know where Warlic is, and Au Midas is now roaming free!

Monster Pip

Guardian: Yeah, I mean.. I ain't getting my new armor all sticky.

Falconreach (Book 3)

West Entrance

Guardian: If you are looking to rest, try sleeping at the Inn. You might even want to explore the town at night.

• Talk
    Guardian: What, you don't know?! I'm a Guardian!

Guardian: Sure, we might work with the knights sometimes but our scope of duties and obligations are much larger.
    Guardian: However, mostly my job is to protect this town. It has seen its share of war, and it needs someone to fight for it.

• Rumours?
    Guardian: Well, I was guarding the east gate the other day and met a hunter..
    Guardian: He had just come from Doomwood Forest and was bragging about how much money he'd made off of monster pelts.

Guardian: Aye, but I can't imagine who he could have sold the pelts to in Doomwood.. That forest holds nothing but evil.

Falconreach Inn (Book 3)

Guardian: Hey, did you see those two guys in the storage room? I can't believe they're still at it....

Guardian: I hear they're trying to give Batoro a run for his money.

The Summoning

Guardian: The monster waves have pulled back!

Darkness is Coming

Guardian: The paladin Artix is behind these barricades. He's doing a great job at keeping the undead away.

It Begins...

Guardian: Not only Amityvale, Lord/Lady <Character>!
    Guardian: Courier ravens keep coming in, multiple regions are asking for help!

Doom Amulet

Guardian: They're just... standing there.

Guardian: Cultists, the monsters... the fallen... They're all just... standing still.

Artifact Heist

Guardian: Those machines! They were like nothing I've ever seen! They... They drained our Guardians of their Mana. They... they...

Falconreach Guardian Tower (Book 3)

First Floor

Guardian (1): Our patrols got into another scuffle with The Rose...
    Guardian (2): Again? How many times do we have to remind them that Falconreach isn't under their jurisdiction?
    Guardian (1): They're testing us. We might have to send them a stronger message next time.
    Guardian (2): For them to be so brazen... I guess we don't have a choice.

Second Floor

Guardian: Hail, <Character>!

Other information
  • Guardian(s) previously appeared in the retired quest Rifts Opening...; any retired content has been archived on its respective entry.

Thanks to
  • Jay for image and corrections.
  • Karika for entry information.
  • Peachii and Voodoo Master for additional dialogue and corrections.
  • Alanna Zelen, DemonicDarkwraith, Occavatra, and The Odor for additional dialogue.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 10/1/2023 15:37:56 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Guardian(s)
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition