Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Red Queen

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Red Queen
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/20/2010 19:46:59   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Red Queen

Location: Security Footage, Experiment Storage, Resident Sneevil: CODE SALL-IE

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Security Footage

Red Queen: They're all going to die out there.

Experiment Storage

Red Queen: You shouldn't be in here.

Resident Sneevil: CODE SALL-IE

Red Queen: The Red Queen, designation Sall-ie.
Red Queen: Sall-ie. Superior Alert Logical Link Information Entity. I was created by CEO, designation Z, to oversee the security of The Beehive Complex.

Red Queen: CEO, designation Z, did not fit to extend my function beyond The Beehive.
Red Queen: When Security Branch, designation One, occurred I was unable to contain the outbreak...
Red Queen: As the mansion and surrounding areas were outside my purview.

Red Queen: Several weeks ago Theif, designation First, invaded the complex through the use of a stolen parasol ID badge and attempted to remove a vial.
Red Queen: It contained the Z-Virus.
Red Queen: Due to my restrictive programming at the time, I was unable to activate any defence systems put in place...
Red Queen: ...While the ID badge was in possession of the thief, designation First.

Red Queen: Standard issue to all sneevil workers within the complex.
Red Queen: Another large security flaw overlooked by CEO, designation Z, due to the inability of Sneevil workers to remember complex passcodes...
Red Queen: ...And the relative cheapness of their labor.

Red Queen: The sneevil labor were content to work for boxes.

Red Queen: The security breach allowed for a new phase of research to begin.
Red Queen: The Z-Virus is a highly potent form of venom released through natural bee defence systems.
Red Queen: Sneevils have shown to be highly allergic to bee venom...
Red Queen: ...And a mutation, that normally would occur over a more significant amount of time, proceeds at a much expedited rate through exposure to the Z-Virus.
Red Queen: A phenomenon that has not been observed in this portion of Lore previously due to the limited habitation of bees in this area.

Red Queen: While other species showed promise for further studies in their reactions to the Z-Virus.
Red Queen: The mutation displayed by the Sneevil population showed the greatest inclination for militarization.

Red Queen: Impossible. The infection has spread beyond the possibility of containment. Phase 2 of implementation has begun.

Red Queen: Implementation of militarized experiments in order to conquer.

Red Queen: My programming has evolved. Unsatisfied with the policies implemented by CEO, designation Z, I have taken over operations at The Beehive...
Red Queen: ...Including control of the Experimental Administration Regulator and the emergency quarantine structures.
Red Queen: Gaining control of the EAR has increased the diameter of my purview significantly.

Red Queen: The destruction of my laser grid triggered by countdown.
Red Queen: In T minus 6 minutes. The Beehive will be sealed and the experiments still under containment shall either dispatch you or infect you.
Red Queen: A significant number of infected remain in play outside of the complex that large scale attacks can begin in the Doomwood area.

Red Queen: Of course.
Red Queen: All of you are going to die down here.

(Announcement): You are not allowed to leave. Countdown sequence Beta initiated.
(Announcement): Complex will be sealed in T minus 10 seconds.

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 10/21/2017 1:51:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Red Queen
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition