Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =PG= Bladehaven is live! (October Beta Release)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Portal Games >> RE: =PG= Bladehaven is live! (October Beta Release)
Page 2 of 8«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/15/2010 1:41:00   
UltimaKomoto

Poison Strike is incredibly useful without Permits. Using the Axe, it takes off a quarter of a boss's health, even the Dragon's.
Shield, however, is useful in it's own right. Skilled people can slowly whittle down a boss' health while hiding behind their shield, which will never go away because of Shield. Very key.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
10/15/2010 1:44:56   
Slayer

Bladehaven may look simple, but it is a fantastic addicting and challenging mini-game. :D

As for the permits, just go do AExtras. I got my Mercenary Contract by just doing one simple offer. Not that hard.

Dragon was a pain, took at least 10 tries to beat the whole thing. >.<
Epic  Post #: 27
10/15/2010 1:47:23   
nosey123
Friendly!

Some of us can't get AExtras.
Like for example, every one of them i can find is either a subscription or needs some important information. >_>

But still, just 100 BP. Maybe it's the fact that BP is needed that annoys some people, not the price itself.

Right, wonder how the release schedule for this minigame will be.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
10/15/2010 1:48:20   
UltimaKomoto

Slayer: I trust AExtras about as much as I'd trust ninja assassins.
Still, 100 Battle Points per Permit is not wallet-breaking...it's quite reasonable, in fact...but still, I just don't trust those AExtras.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
10/15/2010 1:51:10   
Hellsoarer

The whole reason I did those annoying serveys... For the pet in AQWorlds... But I didn't get it...
Well if I save up I might get something in the future!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
10/15/2010 2:06:04   
Leader
Unrequited

I love this mini-game, it's defiantly something to play to let the time go by! Can't wait to finish the story and rescue the Princess.
Post #: 31
10/15/2010 2:14:58   
SlyCooperFan1

@nosey123:
quote:

Will Bladehaven have weekly releases like AdventureQuest, DragonFable, MechQuest and AQWorlds?
No. Bladehaven is a portal minigame. So, it will not be updated on a weekly basis... However, if things go well, we hope to release new chapters in the future!
Taken from Blade Haven How To Play.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
10/15/2010 2:24:31   
Xendran

Hahaha, i just no-damaged the dragon,
Fun game.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 33
10/15/2010 2:30:14   
The Trobble One

I don't see myself playing this game any longer. It's a mouse and keyboard waggle and it's plain stupid.
It will however be good on a ps3 move, wii or a touch screen device like ipod touch.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
10/15/2010 2:56:55   
pinata_BLASTA

its a good game but i dont like how u have to get battleon points for anything decent
MQ  Post #: 35
10/15/2010 3:08:55   
liljedi

Bladehaven is so much fun, one thing though, why do you have to get BP to buy stuff, kinda stupid, but otherwise so epic!

oh and loved the god of war reference

and a suggestion, is to make it so you can't click outside the game or if you do it doesnt make you loose so bad

< Message edited by liljedi -- 10/15/2010 3:16:04 >

DF AQW  Post #: 36
10/15/2010 5:31:21   
BadHulk

Ugh. I hate the 2nd boss D;. I cant defeat the Necro. Any tips on it? Farm for the Poison Strike?

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
10/15/2010 6:06:58   
My Name is Jake
Banned

I do not like how the Save button does not work sometimes and my level gets set back to one sometimes.
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
10/15/2010 6:12:45   
Exclane

I'm re-posting what I posted on the other BladeHaven topic:

quote:

Personally I thought this was a game I was going to hate.

I didn't dislike it as much as I thought I would, but I still didn't have much fun with it.

What ruined it for me the most is that you have to use BP (<which cost real currency) just to buy the most simple things, such as potions. I can't be the first one to complain about that.

Also for some reason whenever I log out and log back in my character is reverted back to level 1.

All my progress is saved, but not my level.

It was also very laggy but I can't blame that on you, and it was fixed when I turned the quality down.

However, regardless of the quality setting the shield kept getting stuck in "active" even when I let go of the space bar. I think it's a bug and not my hardware, since I just got a brand-new keybored.

< Message edited by Exclane -- 10/15/2010 6:13:13 >
Post #: 39
10/15/2010 6:59:06   
Zakristone

Level 3 currently...the game is quite fun, and I'm trying to get 100 BP right now using offers :D

I'm concerned about the save/load system...a lot of players think they have been resetted, because most of them don't click the "load" button in the options everytime they start playing. Maybe it should Auto-save?

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
10/15/2010 7:11:40   
Exclane

@Zakeristone

Most of us DO press the load button, and it does nothing. Even if we pressed the "save character" button before quiting.

< Message edited by Exclane -- 10/15/2010 7:12:18 >
Post #: 41
10/15/2010 9:57:06   
tus

Weird, cuz the game saves all new data for me even without clicking "save".
DF  Post #: 42
10/15/2010 10:15:02   
Hekazu

Ah, defeated the dragon. (Even though I live in Finland and had to wait till FRIDAY)
Now I can tell my opinion about this.
First, the attacking with the mouse is ALMOST perfect. For some reason I just can't hit with every swing cause NOTHING happens always.
Second, the system is otherwise quite nice, and I only hate the BP costs of contracts, but I can live with them. Defeated dragon without BP stuff.
Third, I like the storyline. It just involved quite a lot of tank-enemy grinding. Easy, but takes long...
I'd rate this game 7/10, but the dragon fight made it rise to 8/10. It was exciting.

And yes, the undead berserker-boss was the hardest. Wonder why? 2nd boss harder then dragon?
MQ  Post #: 43
10/15/2010 10:54:24   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

I just did the save/load thing. And i didn't get reset or anything! they must of fixed the bug. Now i'm just gonna farm til level 10,
spoiler:

Seeing as i've already beat the dragon and turned Alden into Sir Alteon.

Next time please use the [spoiler ][/spoiler ] tags so you do not ruin the game for those who haven't beaten it yet. ~Clyde

< Message edited by Clyde -- 10/15/2010 12:34:00 >
DF  Post #: 44
10/15/2010 10:57:31   
TwistedBlack

I have played it abit, and i have to say i rather like it. The only complaints i have is that the attacks kinda stick and it lags somewhat. But other then that its a GREAT Minigame :D

-Twisted
AQW  Post #: 45
10/15/2010 11:57:13   
Orion The Hunter

Well, I think bladehaven, so fare, looks promising, but the controls and certain enemies are so wrong. In particular, the muerum forest boss. He is so cheap with his screaming attack. I hope they patch him. (Continues giving mad rant about how he is nonsense).
The screen size is causes some attacks to be ill responsive.
Also, the blocking doesn't last long enough IMO. It should drain faster when enemies are not attacking, but less when they are. Or actually, heavy attacks should drain more, as they are slower and more powerful.

Those are my only complaints, other then that, it's a great game.^.^
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
10/15/2010 12:00:44   
nn1234

ive uploaded my guardian aq account 2 my master account but when i try 2 go on bladehaven it says i havent met all the requirements

is this a bug or is there something else i need 2 do

oh good

its stopped now and let me in

< Message edited by nn1234 -- 10/15/2010 12:03:40 >
DF MQ  Post #: 47
10/15/2010 12:11:36   
Cookielord12

i can never hit the dude and my spells dont work :(
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
10/15/2010 12:19:32   
dr jo

Whats posion strike ?
AQ  Post #: 49
10/15/2010 12:20:36   
jrobot2

I beat it finally
:D. Thank you poison strike and I'm only lvl 7 :o
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Portal Games >> RE: =PG= Bladehaven is live! (October Beta Release)
Page 2 of 8«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition