Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Chief Duncan (Mogloween '10)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Chief Duncan (Mogloween '10)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/6/2010 0:43:04   
Icy
Gone with the wind

Chief Duncan (Mogloween '10)

Objective: Find Cain S. Lupus.
Requirements: None
Release Date: November 5th, 2010

Missions Available:
  • Search for Cain
  • Cain (Boss Fight)

Shops Available:
  • Rockin' NG Werewolf Mecha Shop
  • Rockin' Werewolf Mecha Shop

NPCs:
  • Chief Duncan
  • Cain S. Lupus
  • Nibbler/Carabus/Benji or Second (Just some of the names. Varies per time.)

Dialogue:
    Chief Duncan: <Character>, I really need your help.
    Chief Duncan: Did you happen to Cain S. Lupus while battling Evil Jim's groupies?
    Chief Duncan: We're still looking to clear the area of them, but Cain is still at large.
    Chief Duncan: He's a very dangerous criminal - who knows what he might do if he's not captured and put back in jail soon.
    Chief Duncan: Or even worse, what if the people find out he escaped because of me?
    Chief Duncan: When I moved him to that other cell to vacuum his sheddings, he bolted through the escape tunnel...
    Chief Duncan: I can't believe he'd violate the prison's Honor System like that!
    Chief Duncan: Anyways, can you help me tract him down? This is a very important mission.
    Chief Duncan: If you can find a couple of his werewolf buddies loitering about maybe they'll know where he went.
  • I'm on it!

Chief Duncan: I'm sure you can find some werewolves around here. Just keep an eye out and look for anything suspicious.

(Walk around to look for the werewolves)
    You will have 2 Energy blade battles with "Nibbler/Carabus/Benji"

Nibbler/Carabus/Benji: Alright alright! I'll tell you what you want, just don't hit me!
    Nibbler/Carabus/Benji: Cain? I haven't heard from him since he was sent to prison.
    Nibbler/Carabus/Benji: If I had to wager a guess though, my bet is that he would return to his old stomping grounds.
    Nibbler/Carabus/Benji: Take a look around 1337 Falcon's Reach and see what you find.

Return to Duncan

Chief Duncan: You found a lead!? Then get to 1337 Falcon's Reach right away!
  • I'm on it!

You will have a mecha fight with Mega Lupus.

Lupus: Grr... you just had to stick your nose in my business, didn't you, <Name>.
    Lupus: Well, the concert may be over, but I'm not going back to prison!
    Lupus: After listening to Evil Jim play, I feel absolutely supercharged. I'm way more powerful than before!
    Lupus: There's nothing I'd rather do than Crush the Weak. Starting with YOU!
  • Battleon!

You will have a mecha fight with Rockin' Cain S. Lupus.

Lupus: How can this be? All that extra power, and I STILL lost?
    Lupus: Mark my words <Name>, I'll get you for this!
    Chief Duncan: Thank you <Name>! Without you I don't know if we could have brought him in.
    Chief Duncan: I'm troubled by what Evil Jim's music did to him though...
    Chief Duncan: We'll have to be more careful in the future.
  • Complete!

Chief Duncan: Thank you <Character>! Without you I don't know if we could have brought him in.
  • Replay Hunt
  • Replay Cain
  • Rewards
    Chief Duncan: We managed to upgrade the old Werewolf mecha to a more rockin' version. You can purchase your own here. If you are a Star Cpatain, visit Dillan in the SC club for an Awl to get a second Mod slot!

< Message edited by Peachii -- 11/6/2011 5:42:36 >
  • MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Chief Duncan (Mogloween '10)
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition