Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=Story and Dev= Battleon has a... School?!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> AQ Design Notes >> =Story and Dev= Battleon has a... School?!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/10/2010 17:08:55   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

It's HERE! *dances and smiles and waves*

Okay, now that I have gotten that out of my system, I can be sewious... I mean, serious. When I was asked to be a part of the writing team, I was beyond floored. I considered it such an honour. I wrote several quests, mostly whatever hit me as funny, hoping my "funny" is AE's "funny."

After about a year of being with everyone, reading other people's quests before production, understanding how things are done, writing more and helping where I could, I decided that I wanted to try and pitch my NPC. But, did I deserve it? Did I have that right?

I tell you, I was a bit scared approaching Galanoth about my idea. A million thoughts ran through my head. What if it is lame? What if the NPC I dreamed up doesn't fit in with the Lore universe? What if, what if, what if... Finally, after talking to Lord Barrius and being shoved lovingly towards Galanoth, I emailed him and pitched the idea. When he told me he liked it, I was ecstatic!

Then I thought about all of you. I know what kinds of things you have asked for in the past and I looked at my idea and prayed that what I was about to present to you would be something everyone will like or appreciate. I looked at everything, researched, planned, wrote, rewrote, replanned, deleted... And then finally finished.

This week begins a three part series in which you meet Eukara Vox. On Thursday, you get to see the small school where all the children in Battleon go during the day and learn that something is very wrong. After the Harvest break, you will meet the nemesis of all that she stands for, the Truphma. We will resume her story, your help in the fight against the Truphma and eventually learn what Eukara's place in the universe is.

My thanks to LANDIS, Lyra, Lord Barrius and Kellehendros for making sure I can write a quest series to begin with.

My thanks to Genoclysm for double checking my history.

And a special thanks to The Game for helping me decide what lesson to teach in the quest itself and SCAKK for actually finding the information... You have no idea how much he had to dig...

Beware of interrupting the teacher though. You better know your history.

Thanks for all your support.

Eukara Vox

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 11/10/2010 17:45:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> AQ Design Notes >> =Story and Dev= Battleon has a... School?!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition