Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What do you want to see in AQW Guilds?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Clans, Factions, Guilds and Houses] >> CFG&H Discussion Forum >> What do you want to see in AQW Guilds?
Page 1 of 512345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/28/2010 16:49:53   
Mazic
Ya! Ha!!

What would you like to see when guilds are released in AQW?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/28/2010 17:17:53   
SamsonTheGreat

it would be nice to see there be a "guild" bank containg gold and items(no ac items) and if some one joins and bank "raids" the item is removed from his inventory and restored in the bank and we will be able to make our own town..

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/28/2010 17:56:12   
jrobot2

What I would like:

• Enlist up to 35 members
  • A guild headquarters
  • /join clanwar for pvp wars with clans
  • Custom rankings
  • PVP clan leaderboard
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    11/28/2010 18:14:58   
      Hollow Knight

Enter the Void
    AQWGD/CFGH

I love clans in Mmorpgs since it brings people together with a common goal i would like to see in AQW clans to have a clan that grows in level such as

• Level one guild has a max number of recruitable members let's say 10
    • Level two guid maximum numberof members being 15
    • And so forth

How can a guild level up you say well a guild could level up by forming guild parties or have a guild event coordinated by the Guild master let's say a guild master goes in the clan management area looks up in a ingame calendar such as the system world of warcraft has guild events would be placed i the guild claendar for all members to see and when the date the guild master set the game would send invitations for all online members to join a guild party and the event commences such as kills a boss let's say and when the task completed the guild would gain "guild points"in wich when the guild has enough the guild master purchases a level up.

Also guild homes,guild homes is a feature commonly used in games think of it this way to be a sucesfull group would need a place to unite you're members where all guild members call "home" with the guild level up i mentioned above you could set a certain home with level one guild home being the smallest to a complete guild castle with the maximum guild level.

In said guild homes you could set up monsters in wich the members could train keep entertained.Guild banks in the guild home there could be a place were all members could put a gold item in the bank and let other fellow guild members share it but it comes with some restrictions like no AC items and a limited number of items the bank can store.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    11/28/2010 18:47:52   
    :::Illusion:::

Listen into the Shadows

My Suggestions

• Guild Ranks
    • Guild War System
    • The clan logo can be seen beside the name of a player "In-Game"
    • Guild Headquarters wherein room will "ONLY" occupy (about 20)Members
    • Guild NPC
    AQW  Post #: 5
    11/29/2010 16:30:16   
    legendary paladin

Well... It's pretty hard to say, since we're having guilds withouth this feature. But, here are few things I'd be glad to see:

~ /join bludrutbrawlclan allowed so clans can join bludrutbrawl (With private rooms too) but not get trophies. So we could practice between our own clan, or having official clan wars whenever we need or want.

~

My grand father died of a brain cancer.. I wrote this song for him (quality is not good, but its still listenable): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B00yUEK7Ask
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
    11/29/2010 17:14:05   
    coolboypai

a leaderboard and headquarters
    like in ED
    they have a pretty good system there
    AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    11/29/2010 22:51:51   
    Miroku Kazaana II

I agree with the posts here :D
    War. War. War.
    AQW  Post #: 8
    11/30/2010 0:30:37   
    Red Blizzard
    Lv. 100

A system for making allies is crucial. In ED, there is no ability to make allies, so it's each clan for themselves. Wars here will be more complicated and fast-paced than those on ED, and in some cases, a smaller clan will want another clan to back them up. Not to mention the fact that alliances help to bring clans to interact with each other in positive ways, rather than the pure rush of war 24/7. While war is fun, it's also great to hang out with other members that are great people without having to kill them in PvP.

DF  Post #: 9
    11/30/2010 16:12:02   
    SamsonTheGreat

a shimer of hope for guilds
    quote:

You need the ability to lock your house, let friends-only in, kick players from your house, and to get objects for your house that let you do creative, crazy and terrible things to other players. Examples: A group teleporter so you can launch quests from your house; a mirror ball that makes everyone dance at the house owner's command; and trap doors that send players to alternate dimensions.... maybe with some cool monsters in there. Maybe have the option to make your house into a PvP zone? We are also long overdue to add CASTLES as obtainable homes in the game. On a semi-related subject I would like to add the ability to access shops, your bank, and other features to house objects and pets. Actualy, I would like the ability to add multiplayer minigames to these objects so you can play things like paper-rock-scissors or trivia while hanging out with your friends.
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    11/30/2010 21:34:46   
    Fireblade316

I wrote this post a while ago, but it disappeared so I'll post it here.

quote:

GUILDS
    Make guilds be purchased from an NPC (Maybe from someone in /join tower?)

The person that buys the guild is the guild founder

The founder can create and name his own ranks for the guild

Make a system for guilds that allows members of the guild to level up by getting, say, honor.

Allow the founder and anyone he assigns to make quests for the guild that give only honor.

Make a system that allows the GM's to give members "guild badges" which would be personalized badges for doing things for the guild. These badges would not go with the book of lore badges
    Assigned guild members can recruit, or people can apply to the guild.

Guilds should be able to level up by guild members doing things. For example: Leveling up themselves, donating gold and ac's, or recruiting people.

Guilds should have a bank where players donate gold and ac's to spend on things

Guild Towns
    Variety of styles to choose from that level up with the guild. For example, you could choose a swordhaven or shadowfall theme and they would look different, but they would level up the same by starting with just a guild hall, then a small town, then a full castle.

Have a message board where leaders can post announcements. Should also include a guild roster, and the quest board.

Use money in the guild bank to buy guards, buildings, stores, and other upgrades for the guild town.

Guild members cane set the center of town as their spawn point for when they log in

Enemy guilds can attack the town and get some kind of bonus for destroying it. Like the guild town is inaccessible due to repairs for a few days and the enemy guild gets a wealth of the gold transferred to their bank.

Guild Leader should be able to set the guards skills and/or tactics for when they are attacked. For example the leader could set the guard to attack healers first or use a certain skill in a certain condition

Enemies should also be able to buy siege weapons for when they attack another's town.

The general layout for a max-level town would be something like this: you would start at the front gate where some guards would be. Then you enter and there is the town square with a few buildings. There is a screen to the right and left that have additional buildings and shops. Going up from the town square there would be a gate with a moat in front of it and a super-strong guard. Inside the castle would be custom NPC's that could be set to look like the guild masters. When all the custom NPC's are defeated (there would be one in every room of the castle), then you would win an attack. Siege weapons would allow you to do things like instantly destroy the gates, thusly skipping a fight.

Guild Wars
    Enemy guilds should automatically be placed on opposite teams

Allies and fellow guild members should be automatically placed on the same team

Guild leaders should be able to set up private rooms for guild wars where they can set the rules for the match, like no potions, and have the fight be officially recorded or not. Both participating guild leaders should have to agree on the conditions.

A match recording functionality would be cool, so you have proof if the enemy cheated, or that you won, or you can look back and see where you messed up.

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    12/1/2010 21:08:39   
    devinedrag5

There really isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said...so i'll just reinforce the idea xD

-I strongly agree with castles for a guild and possibly a whole town for ones that have enough members.
    -I like the idea of having clan wars in some form of PVP combat, but we should also be able to bring in allies.
    -The guilds are gonna have to be beta tested, and I figure that will automatically go to members. While I agree with giving stuff to people who actually pay, I think guild beta testing should be open to those who already have a suitable guild on the forums here. I'm not too sure how that would work, but the idea is there.

-There should be guild banks where you can donate money and possibly AC's and maybe even donate weapons/armor that could be lent out to clan members (this I don't really expect to happen due to the same reasons we don't currently have trading, but it's worth putting up).
    -I also agree with many of Fireblade316's points. I love the idea of having statistical and detailed reports of who fought this hard, who sat there and rested, and how the enemy team came to be the victor (or loser).

I hope some of these cool points that have already been posted get through and help us get an awesome guild system going.
    Post #: 12
    12/5/2010 14:15:53   
    Undead zerker

Well theres a few you see....

A guild has a big city as their home..

Guild wars Would be great.

One thing is that I would love to see Fights for land Like you choose say, dragons lair as your guilds base, But you have to fight in a war against another team who want it, to get it, terrotory fights Basicly.

Exclusive guild uniforms

Leader of guild can Activate a meeting, at which point the guilds uniform is automaticly put on

I really wanna see them type of things, alot of interaction basicly!

Post #: 13
    12/6/2010 1:20:48   
    ashtonsdad

I'd like guild's to be purchasable from an npc, other than that i like what most have said here already. When will Guild's be released? anyone have an idea?
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
    12/6/2010 9:03:30   
    SamsonTheGreat

@above no one realy knows..but if i had to guess..some time nxt summer hopefully :/
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
    12/7/2010 12:28:50   
    CeaMal

This may be too much too ask from an already hassled AE, but I would love to see is Official Guild Alliances.
    They could combine castles to make a complex network of buildings and the like.

Other than that, I think the producers have already fulfilled my wishes.

Keep up the good work AE! :)

Post #: 16
    12/11/2010 10:35:49   
    Hellsbane

Needs to uplist up to 50. Im a in a big clan of just over 100 members, I'd rather make as few guilds possible with a reasonable amount of members in each, but keeping within a reasonable limit.
    DF AQW  Post #: 17
    12/13/2010 0:48:44   
    flamehaze

A special server where only clan/club/guild members (or any player affiliated to a certain faction) can get in there. I addition, a feat that enables to send guild message, and news when the player logs in so that the communication/interaction to other members will be easier than going to a forum site to persuade them to join a certain faction to register there... etc. Moreover, a special window and button in the user interface to make a simpler access to view the information about the faction, its roster... And I wanted to suggest rank/level for the faction to determine how strong this faction is and to show the faction's popularity and superiority.
    Post #: 18
    12/13/2010 9:24:11   
    Mind Mage

what i'd like to see out of the guilds is.....
    1) have special guild items like a cape or armour
    2) have it's own fourm page
    3) have a hiarchy
    4) have a certian clanwars map, lets say "/join clanwars-4"
    5) have certain requirments to join.
    6) have a designable town with the guildmembers houses in it.

this is what i'm expecting

forgot something
    7) have bounties on beating other clans in clan wars

http://wamjelly.com/?ref=410915
    AQW  Post #: 19
    12/13/2010 18:43:35   
    superwarrior

I think they should make an initiation to test their strength and to see if they would be good for the clans reputation
    Post #: 20
    12/14/2010 2:39:52   
    flamehaze

I might not agree on the special items got from CW's.
    Post #: 21
    12/14/2010 17:34:37   
    Ryno

There should be a way to distinguish between random clans and clans that accualy have a website and post on the forums
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
    12/15/2010 12:03:23   
    jooda

I would like to see it being non-member so allowing a non member to found a guild and they can invite people to join
    Post #: 23
    12/15/2010 13:49:35   
    xKalelx

I would like to see::
    - Ranking system with promotion system. By Leader and Co- Leaders (plural).
    - up to 100 members!
    - See the last day they were active! (yeah the login information)
    - I would like to see a Clan/guild Chat! (same as /p party that could reach no matter in which server you are in)
    - I would like to see a castle,mansion,house, where all the members can gather!
    - I would like to see a private place for guilds to make their own pvp matches
    - I would like to see a message system were u can leave notes ! n latest news in game.
    _ I would like to see badges for each guild/clan
    - I would like to see the clan/guild name in char page
    - I would like to see guild name below my name in game
    - I would like to see areas to be claimed by guilds
    - i would like to see guilds wars

Post #: 24
    12/17/2010 0:10:26   
    JBR

i wanna see for guilds are:

uploading personal logos for a clan (using bmp or png and smaller size 5x5 mm i think or 8x8 mm) =D
    putting a clan name and a position on the bottom of player name and center alignment! :D

example:

JBR
    Order of Sample - Leader

Then limit to 35 members (better start 20 members first!), then adding 1 empty member slot will cost 100 acs just like in bank, bag and house item slot but they're 200 acs! :D

leave notes and pm messages :D

guild wars

houses for clans with personal flags! :D

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Clans, Factions, Guilds and Houses] >> CFG&H Discussion Forum >> What do you want to see in AQW Guilds?
    Page 1 of 512345>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition