Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= Staff Information Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= Staff Information Thread
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/20/2011 11:50:39   
Thunder Lich

@ED Prince of Shadows
I was just going to remind 'em but you beat me to it. -.-".
It should be like this.
Tungsten Fists 8 enhancement slots
+32 energy damage
+6 Strength
+6 Dexterity
+6 Technology
+6 Support
Requirements
Lv.32
40 Strength
40 Dexterity
40 Technology
40 Support
How's this?
It's not as good as Frostbane in enhancements and it's Requirements are way higher so I think more people would still use Frosty.

< Message edited by AVA -- 2/20/2011 11:50:39 >
Post #: 76
1/10/2011 20:35:15   
Soldeen999

Guys, Titan said "Anyone interested in having their own Space Warrior armor?", not "Anyone interested in having George Lowe's Space Warrior Armor?", I think it'll not be the exact same armor as George Lowe's, I'm also thinking that if they make it, they'll make it different for each class (Of course)
Post #: 77
1/10/2011 20:59:33   
diablo452

It'd be cool to have an armor that scales in levels (similar to chronomancer in mechquest) such as lvl 30 gives u a good chunk of it and lvl 32 gives u the full enhance (an experiment that could go horribly wrong, worth a try) and if it goes wrong. Could always go back and make it a level 32 armor. Reason why it wouldnt be so good for that is because a good amount of players did buy the varium during gamma so it wouldnt be as fair making them work so hard. It give a some what help to lower leveled players. And it should be able to switch with your classes

< Message edited by Omni -- 1/10/2011 22:29:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
2/7/2011 15:18:21   
ED Prince of Shadows

“@Nightwraith_EpD: AE gift cards on Amazon?  Bwah?
Also, new DNs coming tomorrow with release notes!”

Link removed. Link seems advertising. ~AVA

< Message edited by AVA -- 2/7/2011 15:18:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 79
1/14/2011 16:59:03   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

quote:

@Charfade: Coming soon! EpicDuel T-Shirts to Heromart! http://www.heromart.com/products/epic-threads/

Nice shirts! I think I might get one. It even comes with an achievement and the armor in AQW is a nice plus! Hope HeroMart will have my size!

It would be nice if the armor was in ED though!

< Message edited by Ashari -- 1/14/2011 17:02:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
1/16/2011 8:52:04   
Matgon

@above: That it's seriously messed up, half the ED hardcore gamers don't even play AQW.... Wouldn't it be much reasonable if there was also an armor for ED, like Ashari says.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 81
1/19/2011 6:41:25   
SMGS

quote:

@Nightwraith_EpD: Congratulation to Fay Beee and BLUEBIRD NO 1, our first and second EpicDuel Legends! *status coming with the next update*

Well, here's some news about the Legend Rank. Can't wait to see how it looks like. :)

< Message edited by SMGS -- 1/19/2011 6:46:31 >
Post #: 82
1/19/2011 11:14:43   
Mr. Black OP

@above
ya but then after we find it then everyone will be waiting for the "demigod"
Epic  Post #: 83
1/19/2011 17:10:38   
  Omni
Quantum Mod

quote:

Titan: COMING SOON!! More limited qty RARES > Plus get your gear appraised by CharFade (she loves unusual items). +New Rarity Leaderboard soon!

Sounds great!
Post #: 84
1/19/2011 17:38:52   
Shadronica

I hate to sound like sour grapes but having a rare leaderboard is ridiculous as it only caters really for the moderators. Sure a lot of us long term players have rares but we have absolutely no hope at all of competing with the mods. Sorry but I have no idea what Titan and NW are thinking when they thought this one up. Why not just give the moderators some other form of achievement?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 85
1/19/2011 17:53:16   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

Personally, I don't mind another leaderboard. There will be those that want to compete in every category, and they should be able to. As for me, I'm just going to avoid it. In my mind, there's no reason to have rares I don't need filling up my inventory. I think I might be on the leaderboard just from hoarding all my old rares though... :3

@Shadronica: You've got a good point about mods taking the top spots on the leaderboards. A good solution I see for that is removing mods from the leaderboards that directly require Varium to get onto. This way, moderators wouldn't show up on the All-Time War Kills, Today's War Kills, or Rarity leaderboard at all. They'll be free to use their Varium privileges as they please, but they won't be competing against paying players.

Thanks for the update Titan! =D

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
1/19/2011 17:59:06   
Mr. Black OP

Rare leader board? i have 16 i hope thats enough (doubt it but i cld dream cant i?)
Epic  Post #: 87
1/20/2011 13:54:23   
IsaiahtheMage

About the passive skill requires and the new varium "must have" weapons....Sigh* Seriously?So where all gonna need a balaced build and have no creativity we will all be 5 foucs 60 - 80 hp or mp clones.No fun in this game anymore each class already has 2-3 good builds the other ones are gone almost all poison bounties are extinnt Mages where already nerfed they need to be buffed but now alll classes are gonna be nerfed to be EXACTLY the same all 45 stat build.Well EP get ready to lose more players.If my build on my merc,bh and TM is destroyed because of this say bye bye to another player.This game revoles around varium and luck so unfair.
AQW Epic  Post #: 88
1/20/2011 15:51:01   
ED Prince of Shadows

Either hit or miss, an update is an update! Keep 'em coming!
AQW Epic  Post #: 89
1/20/2011 16:37:14   
Thylek Shran

We don´t know exactly what the next update will be but it does sound like another heavy money-grubbing update.
Leaderboard for rares ? There are already to many useless leaderboards.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 90
1/25/2011 4:19:08   
SMGS

quote:

@Nightwraith_EpD: EpicThreads anyone? Epicduel shirts for sale now! http://www.heromart.com/

The ED T-Shirts are here! *wants to know how thew achievement looks like*
Post #: 91
1/25/2011 8:06:08   
ED Prince of Shadows

^ Achievement >> click on "Special Collectors items:"

Also, the person wearing the shirt is the one and only Charfade!
AQW Epic  Post #: 92
1/25/2011 8:06:45   
Matgon

@SMGS: You can see the achievment in one of those heromart preview thumbnails.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 93
1/25/2011 20:02:44   
ED Prince of Shadows

quote:

Female:

Image 1: Beleen
Image 2 (From Left to Right): Safiria, Beleen, Ai No Miko
Image 3: Ai No Miko

Male:

Image 1: Nightwraith
Image 2 (From Left to Right): Thyton, Titan

It says so in the image names xD

Thanks WhiteTiger for the names of the images ;] The original one was Charfade I may add. (T-shirt pics)

< Message edited by ED Prince of Shadows -- 1/25/2011 20:03:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 94
1/26/2011 5:31:32   
SMGS

quote:

@ Titan_EpicDuel: EpicDuel Team! Go Go Gadget Shirt! Pick up your EpicDuel T-Shirt today at HeroMart.com. Includes AQW Armor and a RARE ED Achievement!

quote:

@ AiNoMiko: http://www.heromart.com/ EpicDuel T-Shirts! Epic-Threads Achievement and Cyber Hunter Armor go! x)

More tweets about the new EpicDuel shirt. =)
Post #: 95
1/26/2011 11:05:49   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

quote:

@Nightwraith_EpD: @ShufflaAE 1200 rating points. The main item is the shirt, the achievement and AQW armors are just gravy.

So the Epic Threads achievement is worth 1200 points. Not too shabby. =P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
1/26/2011 11:27:32   
Matgon

Lmao Nightwraith actually looks like his ingame character.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 97
1/28/2011 10:14:06   
Nebula

quote:

Azrael's Bane http://twitpic.com/3u6o6t

Oooh... wow.... oO

< Message edited by Nebula -- 1/28/2011 10:15:47 >
Post #: 98
1/28/2011 10:25:43   
Pyronix15

Holy freakin aux-a-doozy, that is wicked!

Stats or not, those are worth some serious varuim.
AQ MQ  Post #: 99
1/28/2011 10:29:29   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Oh wow.. I'm saving my varium. That's the best looking sword i've seen yet. :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= Staff Information Thread
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition