Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= New Topic Ideas!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= New Topic Ideas!
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/22/2013 6:46:05   
Melvin the redeemer

Forum ideas for Herosmash Forums:
Herosmash Questions and Answrs "cause i'm just a returning player and i forgot how it works in this game"

Never mind found it

< Message edited by Melvin the redeemer -- 4/22/2013 6:47:24 >
AQ DF  Post #: 226
4/26/2013 1:15:41   
Zakster

we shud totally have Npc background stories .. . like a story for llussion saga wud be kinda kool if done right . . lol .. silly me
#random thought for hs

Players can use the HeroSmash AE Fanfiction forums to post any stories they come up with. I`m not really seeing a thread for this being made in HS GD, unless the dev team takes the time to come up with official NPC background stories. And that`s most likely not going to happen. ~Balu

Urm . .We Needs our Servers Back .. and we need more locations .. and we needa get out of beta .

Just thought I shud announce or somthing ..

Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. If you do accidentally make an extra post then use the button to delete that extra post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Also, this thread is for suggesting topics for discussion, not for listing what you would like to see or happen in HeroSmash. ~Balu ArchKnight

< Message edited by Balu -- 6/5/2013 3:30:35 >
Post #: 227
6/18/2013 4:28:48   
Crystal Lion

Should the Art/Screenshots/Video thread have been pinned? It's disappeared due to inactivity.

The Pinned thread area is usually for threads regarding the rules of the boards and for important announcement threads. We add some other threads to the pined area but we select only the most important ones. The Art/Screenshots/Video thread, like in other boards doesn`t get a place in the pinned area. It`s unfortunate that it has currently disappeared due to players not using it for some time, but it will not be pinned ~Balu

< Message edited by Balu -- 7/5/2013 5:00:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 228
6/29/2013 11:46:12   
Jim Dale

My request for a forum thread is as follows:
"Your Element and Why?"
Everyone discuss' the main element they chose, why the like a certain element.
What's the most powerful element in their opinion?
Is there a element that needs more skills?
basically just talk about different elements and skills

HS is a superhero game where you can mix and all sorts of powers. There hasn`t been put an emphasis on elements, neither story wise or gameplay wise. Your power loadout doesn`t have to be made of only one element to work well, so I`m not seeing the need to create a thread based on this. I do think it`s a good idea to have a place where players can discuss topics like this. No promises but I`ll suggest something to the higher ups ;) ~Balu

< Message edited by Balu -- 7/5/2013 5:17:49 >
Post #: 229
7/4/2013 15:41:39   
Twighlight Sky

I suggest a Release Discussion Thread. That way all of the updates that don't get a forum thread made can still be discussed. New items are often added without Design Notes posts or forum threads being made, and it would be good to have a place to discuss them anyway.

Releases aren`t constant and some are smaller updates, like a bug fix or a feature added in. These factors make me think a topic like this isn`t feasible. However. I`ll run an idea i just got by the higher-ups. It`s related to what you suggested. ;) ~Balu

< Message edited by Balu -- 7/5/2013 5:25:29 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 230
7/4/2013 18:47:52   
XapApp

A stickied thread with links to important threads.

See the following threads for what I mean:
=AQW= Reference to Official Threads & Links
=OS= Important Threads and Links
=ED= Official Threads and Important Links

Here's all I've gathered, feel free to add/remove/change anything.
Important Links/Information
Official HeroSmash Wiki

Official Threads
=HS= HeroSmash Q&A
=HS= Staff Twitter Thread
=HS= Game Feedback Thread
=HS= Art/Screenshot/Video Thread
=HS= Let's Party!
=HS= Character Apparel Discussion
=HS= Storyline Discussion Thread
=HS= Farming Discussion Thread
=HS= Your powerful PvP Builds Thread
=HS= PvP Balance Discussion Thread II

=HS= Who will be HeroSmash's Next Major Hero or Villain?! [Discussion]

=HS= Your secret hideout!
=HS= A dynamic duo!

=HS= For those who like to write
The Official HS Story compilation
=HS= In the Beginning...
=HS= In the Beginning... discussion

=HS= Where's Ghouldo? Stories and Poetry 2011
=HS= Where's Ghouldo? Stories and Poetry 2011 Commentary

I appreciate the effort! We can`t add all these to the pinned area, since we want the pinned area to not be cluttered, plus it would make the regular thread area become small and hide threads, but I`ll run this by the higher ups and see if we can improve on what we currently have now. ~Balu

Xap: I think you misunderstood. I'm only suggesting 1 thread to be created and stickied and that thread will contain the links to those threads I listed.

Derp, I get what you meant now. This is a good idea. Will definitely run it by the higher ups :-) ~Balu

< Message edited by Balu -- 7/6/2013 12:39:12 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 231
12/1/2013 11:37:17   
DarkLore

We need a "Let's Party!" Thread. This could help bring HS back to life. The forums in this section are near dead.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 232
7/2/2014 21:01:22   
Phoenix Myth

=HS= In-Game Help Request Thread.

This thread would be to request assistance from the community with various in-game activities such as, quests, bosses, and farming.
AQW  Post #: 233
7/26/2014 3:45:56   
hzwus

Miscellaneous Suggestions Thread

I think it would be great if there was a thread for other suggestions. Right now the suggestions section of the forums is limited to armors, powers, weapons, and accessories. I've been looking to see if anyone suggested having houses in Herosmash (or is it already under development?). Almost every AE game has houses and I don't think HS should be an exception.

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to suggest a game feature in this thread. I just couldn't find anywhere else to express this thought.

< Message edited by hzwus -- 7/26/2014 3:54:56 >
Post #: 234
11/19/2014 10:23:15   
Hiro30

Hiro here just an idea for event either war or bring back mr.purple and have him want revenge on herosmash with an army of mod robots and u have to save the mods
Post #: 235
12/29/2016 6:35:19   
Wizardlife

Similar to the AQW Constructive Criticism thread, I feel like maybe Herosmash could use one too. It is doubtful that this game will get updated again in the near future, but maybe the feedback of this game could help them in the future, and let the staff know how this game could be improved if they ever have the time and funds to do so. I for one feel like this game had a lot of potential, but it just wasn't executed properly, but I couldn't really find anywhere to post my thoughts on the matter and how I would of improved it, and I doubt I'm the only one. Also, maybe there could be a discussion on how we can bring back some life to this game, since the playerbase is incredibly small, almost nonexistent, it seems.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 236
12/29/2016 9:16:34   
Crystal Lion

I strongly agree. How can we help grow the playerbase if it seems like nobody ever wants to acknowledge Herosmash ever happened?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 237
4/22/2017 12:40:55   
Mikejestic

We should bring back the NPC video contest thread! I remember being so invested in that contest because it was so fun to participate in. People were really creative and it was fascinating to see their takes on character backstories. I believe it will bring much needed activity back to the HeroSmash forums! We could even implement a community voting system. Have the HeroSmash developers pick their favorite heroes/villains and then let the community vote as to who will win! #MAKEHEROSMASHGREATAGAIN
DF AQW  Post #: 238
4/25/2017 1:26:15   
Crystal Lion

In other news Zyrain said the HS writing contest results should be out by this month's end.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 239
7/22/2017 22:20:36   
hiquin

i love that game fix the pvp score :P
Post #: 240
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= New Topic Ideas!
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition