Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MQ= Fuchsia Friday (haha) Sale Item Ideas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Fuchsia Friday (haha) Sale Item Ideas
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/7/2010 21:17:41   
EinhanderX01

Disruptor Rockets, despite their age, work in an EP Drain build.

Then there's a non-rare weapon or two with a chance of an EP DoT, but I don't remember if it's FS or BS.
Post #: 51
12/7/2010 21:21:06   
stealthwings
Helpful

No, they are kinda obsolete.

Yes, there are nonrare EP Draining things, but they are not very good.

Getting off-topic though, I do not think the solar panels should come back, but the cloverblades should. All of them.
DF MQ  Post #: 52
12/7/2010 21:27:32   
EinhanderX01

Personally, I don't find the Disruptors obsolete outside of their DPT. They practically guaranteed an EP DoT, and had still seen use in a few builds of mine on Necryptos and Yokai.
Post #: 53
12/7/2010 21:28:46   
stealthwings
Helpful

Guaranteed?

That is not bad.
Do they need to hit?
If not, they are good.
I prefer to use the FS slot for short term defense, and the BS for the solar panels.
DF MQ  Post #: 54
12/7/2010 21:38:19   
EinhanderX01

The 1st Shot, IIRC was the one that needed to hit to get the EP DoT. The rest was just extra shots.
Post #: 55
12/7/2010 21:40:46   
Soldato J

How about them Zeus Arms? I liked them, but they were too low level when I got around to that part. (For that matter, a whole Zeus-themed mecha would be rather fun, but that's not the topic at hand here.) If possible, I'd like higher level Steampunk stuff. I just get get over that awesome super-retro look. Is that technically a War rare and thus off-limits?
MQ  Post #: 56
12/7/2010 21:50:40   
Sneevil Slayer

I would like for the return of the old SDF mecha. It surprised me a while back when they were rereleased into a shop, then were removed a week later when some items were added.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 57
12/7/2010 22:31:52   
demonblast219

Personally, I'd like the the Raider series to come back. Unlike the Eagle, the Raider series aren't overpowered.

I also agree with quite a lot of the forum posters and that is to bring back the Crystal Asteroid rares and the AvP items.
MQ  Post #: 58
12/8/2010 0:06:37   
Caotica White

quote:

Not going to be in the sale shop at all: final decision

AvP Eagle (not in any version at all, no Eagle, no)

When did we do Alien versus Predator?
DF MQ  Post #: 59
12/8/2010 0:13:22   
Hellsoarer

@Caotica White - Invalid question. The MechQuest team has never released and Alien versus Predator.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
12/8/2010 0:19:59   
Kou

You know what would be awesome?

Discounted Geekatrons. That mecha is really cool, but it is quite expensive to build one.

It makes sense. Slash the price. It's the hottest tech item this holiday season!

EDIT: Some cheap Pirate and Arthurian WEAPONS would be cool. The permanent ones, I mean.

EDIT #2: How about an X-Boost sale?

< Message edited by Kou -- 12/8/2010 0:26:07 >
MQ  Post #: 61
12/8/2010 0:24:38   
ZamuelNow
Constructive

@Caotica White: Arthurians vs Pirates. Surprised more people don't make that joke.
DF MQ  Post #: 62
12/8/2010 0:24:48   
BumFoolingGuy

Also any updates to the NSC Pirate shop weapons as well, since the AvP war ended so late that most want the war items revived, but are forgetting the primary started weapons also need a update
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
12/8/2010 1:18:49   
Glais

I'd like to see the Pirate's Cutlass revived, the coolest looking sword weapon and it was like level 3 or something.
Course, how would I know, somehow I missed the ENTIRE war...
And I was still semi-active then >_<
DF MQ  Post #: 64
12/8/2010 1:22:48   
SoulWing

- Bomb weapons
- Lagos Preview Mechs
- Lagos War Nova Gem weapons
- 3008 Birthday Rares (For me, mostly for the Volt Lance)
That's all I can think of. Too bad you can't bring back the SCMMs. I would've loved to get my hands on a Strider.

< Message edited by SoulWing -- 12/8/2010 2:49:28 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
12/8/2010 4:01:39   
Neonpanther

Bringing everybody hopefully back to topic here: THIS IS A DISCOUNT SHOP. Not a revival/throwback/obtain-all-the-rares-I-possibly-can-before-it-goes-away shop. Mae said they might release some higher level versions of CURRENT items. If she decides to include some rare items great, wonderful. But we're all missing the main point here. I've suggested:

-Volt Thorn
-Elite Forensics Defender
-Crusader's Shining Repeater (unfortunately only obtainable by those who have verified a Guardian or Dragonlord account, but maybe she'll make an exception)
-Shining Electron Sniper
-And some of the weapons from the Non-NG Grand Champion weapons shop on Planet 51

All for relevel. All of the items on that list are currently obtainable. Obviously all of them can't be put in the shop and I don't expect them too. I'm hoping for maybe just one at least, but if it doesn't happen at least I tried.

Back on topic of DISCOUNT SHOP. Some things I think a lot of people probably want to see in there are discount versions of the pumpkin weapons from Jack, and the NG weapons from this year's Turkageddon. Maybe 2 of the lowest, highest, and 2 from the mid of each shop just to get a good level spectrum.

I apologize for the mini-modding if I did any.

~Neon

< Message edited by Neonpanther -- 12/8/2010 4:24:44 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 66
12/8/2010 4:25:18   
Selutu
Constructive

Much lower prices for the Geekatron would be really nice, since although they're really good, to make a combo mecha, it takes nearly twice as much credits. Also I think maybe the weapons that can only be equipped to Steampunk should be discounted as well.

< Message edited by Selutu -- 12/8/2010 4:26:17 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 67
12/8/2010 7:43:12   
master mix

Still think cloverblades and shoulder panels. Maybe some lucky mechs?

Maybe the lucky nubertrons or something?

I do like the idea of the golden volt lance mechs.

That would work

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 68
12/8/2010 10:11:22   
EinhanderX01

Bringing back of Rares is permitted; as long as it's not those of Mae's current list of what the Staff are not going to bring back at all.
Post #: 69
12/8/2010 11:34:09   
Denolth
Sailing

I'm against bringing back preview and anniversary mechas. They were made for old players, and they should remain that way. Bringing back a preview/anniversary mecha is simply pointless, since they were created for previews/anniversaries, and not for normal gameplay. I know many of you want them, but they were made to celebrate special occasions, and are supposed to be perma-rares.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
12/8/2010 12:14:26   
qubattle

Higher level version of

Mama Mia Mega Slicer
The SPD mech
Velocia-Mecha

That is all i see.
AQ  Post #: 71
12/8/2010 12:33:32   
megakyle777

Could we see the return and update or upgrade of the weapons and mecha from the Arthurian War? That Admiral's Cutlass was may favorite weapon for a long time.
DF  Post #: 72
12/8/2010 12:44:56   
ZamuelNow
Constructive

If this is truly a one day sale I urge that the newsletter be released a little bit early so that non-forumites get a fair heads up. That or err on the side of leaving the sale up the entire weekend.
DF MQ  Post #: 73
12/8/2010 13:05:21   
UltimaKomoto

For personal reasons, I'd like to see a return of the Arthurian (Star/Nova)Shields.

I'm also for a return of the Pirate Anchors. Literally 90% of all immobility nerfers are rares, and the other 10% can be unreliable. (figures made up on spot. May or may not (most likely not) be accurate)

Other than that...well, can't really say.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 74
12/8/2010 15:39:24   
seacow

the traveling sales man shop lots of good stuff there
DF MQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Fuchsia Friday (haha) Sale Item Ideas
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition