Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Art/Screenshot/Video Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Art/Screenshot/Video Thread
Page 16 of 25«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/21/2011 21:22:09   
Kinzdor

LOL! Star just LOL!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 376
11/21/2011 21:22:58   
star screamer

Tee hee...
AQW  Post #: 377
1/6/2012 10:48:13   
Phoenix Myth

I am more yellow than Yergen!

You have to be logged in to view the picture. <.<

< Message edited by Drakkos -- 1/6/2012 10:49:02 >

AQW  Post #: 378
1/7/2012 10:48:07   
monster116

How 3 Good friends turned Evil

^
|
|
|
|
MUST WATCH

AQW Epic  Post #: 379
1/7/2012 13:02:04   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well, I posted these on the weapons suggestions area, but I feel I should put them here, too.

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/4069/img066s.jpg

Oppinions? Comments? Troll-posts?
DF  Post #: 380
1/7/2012 15:33:10   
star screamer

You have talents Drakkoniss, real talents.
AQW  Post #: 381
1/8/2012 0:39:20   
monster116

@star screamer: have u seen the vid already?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero Smash : Chaos Carnival [Trailer]
Watch it if you dare

sry for double posting :( I cant delete the post xC

< Message edited by monster116 -- 1/8/2012 5:07:37 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 382
1/8/2012 4:47:49   
monster116

*Please delete this post sorry for double posting *

< Message edited by monster116 -- 1/8/2012 5:08:59 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 383
1/8/2012 7:04:25   
Blackshock

Hey guys, check out this concept sketch of my herosmash persona

Le me

check sig for reference

colored

< Message edited by blackshock -- 1/8/2012 8:04:32 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 384
1/9/2012 8:02:32   
monster116

Good Or Evil? A HSMV about a Neutral player and about which side he will choose.

Q: Which side did you think he chose? XD?

< Message edited by monster116 -- 1/9/2012 8:11:10 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 385
1/9/2012 16:28:44   
1fire1fire1f

@drakkoniss good job you beat my art bad!
AQW Epic  Post #: 386
1/9/2012 16:53:54   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Eh, it's just one of the gifts I've been given. I just hope I'll be able to get one or 2 more things in the game, eventually.
DF  Post #: 387
1/9/2012 17:29:19   
Arachnid

@Drakky
I...see...SCYYYYYYYYYYTTTTHHHHHEEEEE!!!! >=D
And I like that sword in the middle at the top! Really cool.
Them is mah two fav's.
You're weapons bring mine to shaaaaaaaaaame.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 388
1/9/2012 19:05:28   
1fire1fire1f

@blackshock nice job!
AQW Epic  Post #: 389
1/9/2012 19:35:50   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

It's supposed to be an incomplete drawing of the Arachnoscythe, though I am having trouble with inspiration (I was planning to have the entirety of the spider's body on the connection between the scythe blade and the handle/pole, and the legs/abdomen [along with possibly the part of the thorax] over and along the top part of the shaft, as well, but I am concerned about making it too bulky... Oh, and one or two pairs of the legs were supposed to curve foreward and down, at the bottom of the blade, looking somewhat like curved spikes, and would moreso if it was 3D...), and made the fangs too big, most likely... I also forgot to put pedipals on it, and will probably have to edit it later, if I ever get back to drawing it.
DF  Post #: 390
1/9/2012 19:58:50   
Arachnid

@Drakkoniss
I actually don't have a concept of what the Arachnoscythe would look like...
I should work on that...Hmm...

~Lady Zafara

EDIT: Hmm... Well, at the edge of the blade (where it connects to the rest of the scythe), either a skull with long canines shold go there, or a spider should go there, and since the scythe makes a sorta ( shape from where the blade is, since it's curved, along the curve there should be a spider web that glows red/black. At the bottom, there should be an orb or something, maybe a spider, or just a glowing red orb...
The hilt of the scythe (the place where the blade is connected to, has to handle also) should be bone, with a bone claw grabbing the orb/spider at the bottom. The blade itself should be obsidian black, glowing red, with a spider web design on the outside edge...

The prototype, of course.

EDIT 2: I drawed a prototype! But my computer is being stupid, so I have to wait till tomorrow to upload it -.-

< Message edited by Arachnid -- 1/9/2012 22:06:43 >
AQW  Post #: 391
1/10/2012 17:08:55   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well, I had a stroke of artistic inspiration last night, based on Zafara's description of the Arachnosycthe, and I couldn't get to sleep, so I stayed up untill around 2:00 AM this morning (or last night, if you prefer), and drew this: http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9153/img067w.jpg

While in some respects, it is somewhat disappointing, it's pretty good, I suppose.

If anyone cannot read my writing on the picture, it says this:

For Zafara, with love.

- Drakkoniss

Sorry, no spider. Drew it too small.

I would still very much like to see her drawing of it, as well, though. I think I'll post it on the weapons suggestions area, and tell them to give it to Lady Zafara, instead.

Oh, yes, and I worked the number 8 into the drawing many times, as it is the sacred number of the spiders. I want to see if you can find them all.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 1/10/2012 17:10:03 >
DF  Post #: 392
1/10/2012 17:56:18   
Arachnid

My computer stopped being dumb, so I got the picture uploaded...
Here it are!

It's sideways though, so you'll look funny when lookin' at it. Heh heh.
So that's my prototype.

*looks a drakky's*
Hmmm...If you could make the hilt more ( shaped, and turned the skull around, with the blade coming out the back, or maybe out of it's mouth, that'd be the best scythe evar. And you draw skulls a lot better than me.
11.5 out of 10 ^^

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 393
1/10/2012 19:07:21   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Aaaah, so you DID want it to have the hilt curving down and back away from the blade! I wasn't completely sure what shape you meant, other than the general curvature (and I thought you only meant the place it connected to the blade, as well, rather than the entire body of the hilt), so I wasn't able to make it exactly as you dictated, but now, should I choose to draw another one similar to it (I have to psyche myself into drawing things, unless I just get a flash of inspiration), I should be able to do it closer to the original specifications.

The skull/blade connection was actually the biggest thing that worried me, the claw being the other one (I intended to make a hand-like claw holding the orb, but I couldn't figure out how to properly put it on the end of the leg bone that the handle is made of, and so I decided to make it look like it was carved out of the end of said femur). I agree, it probably would look better with the fangs facing upwards and back, with the blade coming out of the rear of the cranium (the eye holes would still be facing upwards), although I'm not sure about it coming out of the mouth. I've tried that with previous scythes with skulls at the connection point, and it sometimes looks like it's splitting the skull in two, so you have to either enlarge the skull, mess with the angle of the blade/skull connection alot, or accept it like that... that's presuming I add a lower jaw onto that version of it, which would make it look better if it's coming out of the mouth, and would mandate either a very open mouth, which might look bad, or a skinner blade, proportionately to the skull itself... That has me thinking... Thank you on the skull comment, btw. You made a much bigger web than me. ._.

Sooo... 8's, anyone?
DF  Post #: 394
1/10/2012 19:22:32   
Arachnid

quote:

I agree, it probably would look better with the fangs facing upwards and back, with the blade coming out of the rear of the cranium

That'd look better than out of the mouth after your argument towards that
quote:

You made a much bigger web than me. ._.

I think the one on the hilt is too big...I need to fix it...
You draw better then me ._.

quote:

Sooo... 8's, anyone?

*looks*
8 webs.
8 bone...things
8 extending parts from the center of the web
I'd say 8 teeth, but I can't count 'em...

You're skulls look so much better than mine. Mine look like potatoes with teeth .-.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 395
1/10/2012 19:43:49   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Mhmm... Both 8 connector strands to the center of the web, AND 8 individual arcs circling out from the central hole (including the 360 degree arc which is the inner circle). You are correct that there are 8 visible teeth, and the other side of the upper jaw has the same number, as well. There are 8 claws around the orb, but only five are able to be seen, with the other 3 only visible from the other side, and there are 8 scars on the bone handle, but that would be impossible to tell, because some are likewise only able to be seen from the other side.

So... in all, 2 sets of 8 teeth, 8 webs present on the top of the scythe blade, 8 claws, 8 scars, 8 webbing arcs cicling the central point, 8 lines branching out from the central circle, and 8 vertebrae, making 8 sets of 8 in total, fitting for the scythe of the Arachnoqueen, no?

Also, meh, skulls are difficult to draw correctly unless you know exactly how they look, anatomically. Thank you again for the compliments. XP

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 1/10/2012 19:45:38 >
DF  Post #: 396
1/10/2012 20:00:44   
Arachnid

quote:

So... in all, 2 sets of 8 teeth, 8 webs present on the top of the scythe blade, 8 claws, 8 scars, 8 webbing arcs cicling the central point, 8 lines branching out from the central circle, and 8 vertebrae, making 8 sets of 8 in total, fitting for the scythe of the Arachnoqueen, no?

That's impressive O.o
quote:

Also, meh, skulls are difficult to draw correctly unless you know exactly how they look, anatomically. Thank you again for the compliments. XP

I tried looking at a picture of a skull while I tried to draw it. Looked like a potato.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 397
1/10/2012 20:16:34   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

You are quite welcome, my dear. I do try, sometimes, you know. XD

And it does take a bit of practice to get certain skills in drawing refined... To be fair, I did not always have this much ability in drawing weaponry, but I have improved over time and practice. I still do not make masterpieces with every attempt, and many a time it takes quite a bit of editing and time to create a... likeable design, as I am very picky about what my drawings look like, to a point of near perfectionism. Enjoy.

This has me thinking of drawing more.. hmm...
DF  Post #: 398
1/11/2012 15:56:15   
star screamer

I present one of my most psychotic creations! HA HA!
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, I bring you... MY NEW JESTER ARMOR!

I have made different versions, but I prefer this one...

Should I suggest this?
AQW  Post #: 399
1/14/2012 8:07:36   
monster116

Teamwork! :D

EDIT : Sweet Victory!! :)

< Message edited by monster116 -- 1/14/2012 8:47:15 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Art/Screenshot/Video Thread
Page 16 of 25«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition