Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AQ Quest Writing contest discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: AQ Quest Writing contest discussion
Page 13 of 13«<910111213
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2011 0:30:36   
Silver Sky Magician

Congratulations to the winners! Your entries are really impressive.
Epic  Post #: 301
3/5/2011 1:25:07   
BlueKatz

haha congratz xD i see all core name around forums, congrats again

aww, I will not miss contest next time *hiss* when will next time be anyways :I (hope not next 2-3 years)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 302
3/5/2011 13:59:00   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

Wait, what? I got an Honourable Mention? I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised. I was concerned that mine didn't hold up nearly as well as so many of the others-- I couldn't help but feel mine felt rushed and brisk compared to so many. (And, in retrospect, not only was mine fairly deep in reference country, but Samantha's death was a bit... dark in comparison to the fates that normally await dying NPCs in AQ)

Congratulations to all winners, and I'm overjoyed that the judges saw fit to give out so many awards (and not just because I got some Tokens because of it-- quite honestly, I still can't fathom the difficulty of deciding the winners and I'm glad that so many people were recognized for their skill).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 303
3/5/2011 15:11:26   
jsrjohnny

Congrats mrbk! And Robin, Travis, Blue, Khimera, Dwelling Dragonlord, Void Archmage, Shirefolk, and everyone else! You guys must be happy they upped the prizes. (1st was originally 2k tokens IIRC)

Well, it was fun! Let's hope they do another contest before long.
Post #: 304
3/5/2011 15:41:23   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ Pedia / OOC / L&L

@jsrjohnny: Let's hope they first put mrbk's quest into the game, don't you agree?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 305
3/5/2011 17:05:29   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Congratulations to all the well-deserved winners! ^_^
I recieved recognition... I'm really stunned, as well as estatic. Thank you very much. :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 306
3/6/2011 19:29:20   
Shirefolk

O.o

I haz recognition? Awesome!

I would love to know how the panel of judges picked mrbk, seeing as I was convinced that Archmagus' quest or Nex Del Vida's quest was going to get picked

Congratulations however, mrbk. It will be very nice to play a forumite written quest in the future ;)
AQ  Post #: 307
3/6/2011 22:10:18   
Chaos Mage Kaxaraim

Ooooh! Congratz to those who made it :) I can't wait to see the results in game. I'm sure everyone had a lot of fun joining in to give their own stories. Once again, congratz to the winners. You guys deserved it.

(EDIT: I'm very hopeful to get my hands on those Summon Spells mentioned in the rewards list. Mehehehehe.)

~ Ravenn

< Message edited by Chaos Mage Kaxaraim -- 3/6/2011 22:14:39 >
AQ DF  Post #: 308
3/8/2011 17:27:00   
jsrjohnny

@ Dwelling Dragonlord: Right. Long = 6 months - 1 year. Shouldn't be that long to put mrbk's quest in-game, I hope. There's probably going to be about a 3-4 month wait on that while the artists and animators are artist-ing and animating everything.
Post #: 309
3/8/2011 17:58:41   
Master K

Heh, hopefully it wont take too long. But it would take them a while to get it in-game.
@Chaos: Yeah, I think I will probably snag the Nightmaregon (If it makes it in) and a summon spell...or two. I might grab a weapon for the sake of having a weapon from...*grins*...my quest.

I feel like such a...gah! I don't remember doing this, but congratulations to all the runners up, and the honorable mentions!

< Message edited by mrbk -- 3/8/2011 18:01:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 310
3/8/2011 19:36:50   
Lord Barrius

Considering much of the year is planned already, it's possible it'll be waiting a few months due to planned content extending AT LEAST that far out. :P

But unlike "way back when", suggestions contests done nowadays won't fall into a hole and get lost, because we have better control over future content than we used to. Don't worry, it WILL get into the game, and most likely much faster than some of the older contests took. It helps when the people running said contest are some of AQ's writers. :)
Post #: 311
3/8/2011 21:08:45   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Hehehehehe....

Let's just say mrbk and I will be working rather hard to get every detail ironed out and his quest ready to present to Galanoth. I have a window of time I was given provided things are detailed, thorough and presented.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 312
3/9/2011 9:00:42   
Master K

Ironing out details? I should get my quest iron...and find a plug-in.
I got things coming down on me, though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 313
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 11 12 [13]
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> RE: AQ Quest Writing contest discussion
Page 13 of 13«<910111213
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition