Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Watch out, mages dynasty will come.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Watch out, mages dynasty will come.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2011 18:15:02   
MERCY88

Just as a reminder, people are going to switch to mages pretty soon. Why? Hyprocrites.

They wanna OP soon so this is what going to happen.

They buy Azrael 16 support + 5? echancement? = 21 support so far.

If they either have Plasma APC or Imperial APC 6 more support = 27 support

E Bunnyzooka 6 support = 33 support if they buy the red valentien zooka = 37 support

Founder armor with bout full echance they will have 43 through 47 support.

Mages are soon going to become huge support spammers

So watch out.

-Mercy88

You just can use this instead. ~AVA

< Message edited by AVA -- 1/25/2011 20:17:40 >

JVlr uJhite Leader of uJhite DT
Lv 32 Tactical Merc
86% Win Record 1vs1
Post #: 1
1/25/2011 18:29:26   
Snaipera

Yeah dude , that's totally going to happen ...... how did you know ... It's not like we can spam support THE VERY same way NOW ... Why do people think that 1 weapon is going to change everything nowadays ... seriously ? It did change stuff , but that was an year ago . Since then a lot of money has magically disappeared from our wallets and reappeared in someone else's wallets (....yeah .... *looks shyly*).
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/25/2011 18:31:25   
Mohandas Gandhi
Banned

This post makes little to no sense. Mages can't heal loop anymore, there still limited by agility and focus. Mercs and Bh can still out damage them with their insane strength builds. Azrael will do nothing to help the mage class.

< Message edited by Mohandas Gandhi -- 1/25/2011 18:36:13 >
Post #: 3
1/25/2011 18:39:37   
eragonshadeslayer67

mercy, ur post is 0% true and support mages SUK!!!! mages play with high defense successfully now and support builds r not frequently used anymore

{AQW} Click for full guide to the Tower of NEcromancy! Lvs 0-10!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
1/25/2011 19:16:13   
H4ll0w33n

@^
you got any proof?

@mercy88

no one can predict the future but i do agree with support spammers comming up.
Post #: 5
1/25/2011 19:21:25   
B0NaNzA

i disagree with you eragon, i am a support mage and i have a better win percentage than the average person , btw heal looing is still possible i use it very effectively in 2vs2

< Message edited by B0NaNzA -- 1/25/2011 19:22:19 >
Post #: 6
1/25/2011 19:28:46   
eragonshadeslayer67

^o? any crits/deflects/blocks do not count as "good" wins and may I ask how u fared against str bounties before they got nerfed?

also I do have proof halloween, with all ur points on sup and ur 40 required tech for azreal , and 35 str for acp, u won't have enough left for dex (founders/space warriors not included) and u'd get ripped apart by any bounty with good physical hits

also by my standards, a "good" build is one that wins 97% of all fair fights, one that does good against all other build types and one that does not lean so heavily on luck

< Message edited by eragonshadeslayer67 -- 1/25/2011 19:31:45 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
1/25/2011 19:58:40   
ED Prince of Shadows

^ Technically that is impossible 'cause of str mercs, etc.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
1/25/2011 20:07:32   
helloguy

I've been thru every Mage build from support spammer,tank,robot,strength,heal loopers ,to even caster at a point. But most of these are no longer possible to use or not worth it. Azrael will NOT make a difference all these weapons won't make up for all of our crappy skills.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
1/25/2011 20:10:35   
ED Prince of Shadows

^ Try harder.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Watch out, mages dynasty will come.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition